Author Topic: Another one….  (Read 7222 times)

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
Re: Another one….
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2022, 09:38:07 AM »
some of you fucking psychopaths really need to check your morals and values if you see nothing wrong with all of this

muntcuscle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 44
Re: Another one….
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2022, 12:54:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Good on them for getting out in front of this & making a public example of what happens when you fuck around, but somebody help me out here…
Did they just cut & paste portions of the Stuckey PR release from weekend as their public statement on this?
I wanna think that this is simply a stop-gap measure until their “attorneys” can work up something.
That thing seriously is directing people to a wknd site (wkndbrand.com/resources) for further details.
What gives?
Am I missing something?
[close]

I thought that was weird too, since WKND's 'apology' was as performative as it gets since they had complete prior knowledge.
[close]

First off fuck Stuckey. He’s a terrible fuck head for spreading herpes.
But how does his STI status condemn WNKD?
Sure, we could guess that some of his teammates knew he had herpes. Ok.
But what are they supposed to do? Check his dick every other day? Shove the medicine down his throat? Constantly cock block him and warn women? There’s nothing wrong with hooking up if you’re flair up free and YOU TELL YOUR PARTNER ABOUT THE STI AND THEY CONSENT.
If I found out my friend had herpes, I would assume they’re taking care of it. And that they take their meds and make sure they are flair up free when they’re hooking up.
I’m not going to ask about it. I’m not following up on his status and flair ups. It’s TMI in the first god damn place.

Take this to the thread that has approximately 9000000 comments about it please