Author Topic: Kyle Carruth Chad Read Shooting  (Read 1794 times)

Fhk

Re: Kyle Carruth Chad Read Shooting
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2021, 05:03:48 PM »
I was curious where my state would stand in this matter. Definitely don’t kill someone outside your house in NJ.

If I understand correctly my state actually has it figured out. For example..Don't go shooting someone on your front lawn who's acting like an asshole..but if they try to come in the house and want to hurt you..BuckBuck.

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2021, 05:39:34 PM »
God damn. That sucks. Poor kids. The shooter is the step father? Wow. If my new step father shot my actual dad dead I think I’d probably  be out for revenge.
Did you read the article? It's kind of convoluted with ads, but if you do, it gets even crazier. The guy that fired the shots was cheating on his current wife, with the mother of the kids. The wife that he was cheating on is a district court judge...

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2021, 07:01:37 PM »
of course their names are chad and kyle
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2021, 07:46:25 PM »
By looking at the video alone, I instinctively thought the dude was plainly in the wrong for shooting him.  It’s weird that the public could support a law that would allow for everything that guy did in the video to be perfectly legal.

Expand Quote
God damn. That sucks. Poor kids. The shooter is the step father? Wow. If my new step father shot my actual dad dead I think I’d probably  be out for revenge.
[close]
Did you read the article? It's kind of convoluted with ads, but if you do, it gets even crazier. The guy that fired the shots was cheating on his current wife, with the mother of the kids. The wife that he was cheating on is a district court judge...

I thought that guy’s current wife was the mother of the kids?  The brunette lady in the video.  Or am I fucked up?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

foureyedjim

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2021, 09:22:46 AM »
Yeah, no matter what you think about guns and gun rights, this wouldn't have happened if the deceased backed off and didn't try to engage a man with a gun, on his property.  In the eyes of the law, that should be enough to turn this into a self defense verdict.  Ethically, none of this was good whatsoever.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2021, 04:57:30 PM »
The gun looked weird so maybe he was thinking “oh now what you’re going to shoot me with your paintball gun” and that’s why he tried to take the gun away like no big

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2021, 06:23:57 PM »
Somehow, I doubt that. I think he was just belligerent.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Uncle Jeffrey

• Rep: 36
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2021, 06:05:02 AM »
Can any of you gun aficionados tell me why the gunshots sound so subdued, almost like an air rifle? Does that gun have, like, a silencer or some other sort of supression attachment on it?

Haven't watched the video. Not going to. Shit fucks me up nowadays.

But I know sometimes cell phone camera audio gets over loaded by close gun shots and distorts it