Author Topic: Save your money new mandates and lockdowns possibly coming  (Read 2161 times)

stan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
Save your money new mandates and lockdowns possibly coming
« on: November 28, 2021, 11:29:13 AM »
U.S. health officials are looking into possibly closing all boarders or hiring a new level of border restrictions due to the new variant maybe befor next year

In a new proposed act to all Americans should be prepared to fight the spread of the new COVID-19 variant Omicron,

Possible new mandates and lockdowns, suggested by Bullshit ass fake top U.S. infectious disease  Dr. Anthony ( BICTH ) Fauci befor next year.

Everybody should least to  start saving at least 2 G's

The governments going to try to shut it down Agian sounds like.

Save some money at least 2 G's side it as a cushion from r back up .. in this Bullshit .. ass World...!!

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
Re: Save your money new mandates and lockdowns possibly coming
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 11:34:16 AM »
Legend.

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 12:12:10 PM »
Fuck yea. Last shelter in place it took me only 20 minutes to get home from work; takes a fucking hour now.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 437
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 12:16:11 PM »
Fuck yea. Last shelter in place it took me only 20 minutes to get home from work; takes a fucking hour now.

My company never shut down a day. I sooooo miss covid traffic, Wednesday and Friday took my almost an hour to get home, granted some of that was holiday related. Bring back those 25 minute commutes.

In reality we never really shut down under Trump and with the polarization of the US now, I highly doubt anyone will listen to Biden saying it.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2021, 02:08:54 PM »
maybe it's selfish of me to say, but I appreciated how much things slowed down during those first few months. I live in a tourist destination and there were plenty of a-hole tourists ripping through all the while, but it was still pretty slow. I'd be stoked if my last semester of grad school remained online. plenty of parking lots to skate....

the last lock down would have worked if the Trump admin had done something proper to provide resources for businesses. That PPP shit was total BS.

I doubt there will be a shut down, but if so, the govt should do it right and provide for the people.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

LUGR

• Rep: 47
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 06:38:49 PM »
Better get used to those rubber gloves and no touching.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 03:44:03 AM »
Better get used to those rubber gloves and no touching.

That's no way to treat a paying customer..

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 634
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2021, 03:58:51 AM »
No need to save 2 Gs since my Fauci ouchie has my 5G poppin off like never beforE, Stan.

Get hungry on it!

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2021, 08:14:59 AM »
the sky is falling.

Fhk

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 09:18:58 AM »
It should be interesting to see how much politics plays into a possible shutdown. If this variant proves to be very dangerous, will our "leaders" act accordingly? The economy seems to be in the shitter already so any form of shutdown certainly wouldn't be filling their pockets, or would it?

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2021, 09:46:14 AM »
shit man, as always, hope and work for the best, but do all that can be done to be prepared for the worst...as always.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2021, 11:35:07 AM »
It should be interesting to see how much politics plays into a possible shutdown. If this variant proves to be very dangerous, will our "leaders" act accordingly? The economy seems to be in the shitter already so any form of shutdown certainly wouldn't be filling their pockets, or would it?

It'd be a good way to curb inflation and give the supply chain/ports time right themselves since consumer demand would probably drop again.

The pandemic has been terrible, but it gave me--someone healthy and lucky enough to work from home--the chance to relax a bit. It'd probably kill my current job if we went into lockdown again (my company would have to do lay-offs as the shut down hurt our bottom line for sure), but fuck, the slower pace of life was amazing. Working remotely was amazing.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2021, 09:48:16 PM »
I fucks with Dr. Fauci heavy but okay
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -198
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2021, 09:20:19 PM »
Please shut down I need a vacation

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2021, 07:43:55 AM »
What's a "lockdown"? I've worked through this whole shit, been more busy even.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2021, 07:52:50 AM »
Also worked throughout the whole thing, which I’m thankful for, solely because I couldn’t afford to live off the unemployment I’d get.  Not sure how it worked in the States, but in Canada, employers were allowed to apply for wage subsidies from the government if their revenue dropped by 30%.  Something tells me my bosses did just that, and pocketed a fuckin killing because they didn’t have to pay out as much in wages.  We also didn’t get a retroactive bonus this year, which we did for the past two.  Whole thing seems fishy to me, and is only more infuriating given the skyrocketing cost of everything.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2021, 08:01:25 AM »
i worked essential through the whole thing which has left my body glowing with antibodies and i am prepared to become one of the rulers of the post industrial death scape of earth. i’m also a hero on the level of army guy, gurney runner and vending machine restocker for continuing to sell you sick little pigs your treats at the expense of my own well being. you have only made me stronger

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2021, 08:08:36 AM »
how does one just "save 2 gs" out of nowhere? lol

some things i am doing lately;

-try to buy every single item on sale in groceries, have zero wasted food
-eat rice instead of fries (way healther and cheaper and more filling)
-try to buy non bullshit items (i am still drinking soda waters sadly which is a BS item i dont need but it replaces me buying a lot of beer so i deem it worthwhile) like already cut up cheese, already cooked bacon, lazy luxury convenince shit
-try to only buy cheapest beer possible and limit to 2 per day
-dont buy weed just buy cheap Chinaman vape pens that last me like a month each (THC infused USB Drives  8))
-"work" from home
-dont buy clothes or video games, shits a waste of money and there will always be more. same with music equipment. there will alwys be better stuff for cheaper down the line.
-only buy new skateboard once every 4 months, sometimes even more over the winter
-drive old car longer , dont take loans for shit, dont use credit cards at all , dont travel
-dont fuck around and find out

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2021, 10:01:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My company never shut down a day. I sooooo miss covid traffic, Wednesday and Friday took my almost an hour to get home, granted some of that was holiday related. Bring back those 25 minute commutes.

In reality we never really shut down under Trump and with the polarization of the US now, I highly doubt anyone will listen to Biden saying it.

I run my own business that is mostly online based and for the most part I've been on lockdown since the beginning

Everyday I wake up with that house arrest feeling

luckily weed is legal in my state, been considering adopting a pup and kitty for next year

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2021, 10:14:32 AM »

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2021, 10:21:32 AM »
just got word that this next semester, the last semester of grad school, is going to be online again. I'm stoked. It really allows me to focus on what I'm most interested in and glide through the rest. My level of output is higher than it's been at any level of schooling. not to mention I'm making music and some art again for the first time in over a decade. Maybe there's something to be said for a standard routine with coffee, water, weed, and shrooms interspersed throughout the day. 
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2021, 04:57:03 PM »
just got word that this next semester, the last semester of grad school, is going to be online again. I'm stoked. It really allows me to focus on what I'm most interested in and glide through the rest. My level of output is higher than it's been at any level of schooling. not to mention I'm making music and some art again for the first time in over a decade. Maybe there's something to be said for a standard routine with coffee, water, weed, and shrooms interspersed throughout the day. 

I'm about to have my first in person class since 2019 and I'm honestly hoping it gets pushed to virtual. I've always been a learn on my own type, and I've done great virtually. Plus I can turn my camera off and play guitar during lectures 😎

Not sure what you're majoring in, but I definitely don't miss the business school douches who need to impress the class with how smart and successful they are.

Fhk

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2021, 06:24:33 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-warns-nato-everyone-25759453
Fuck the 2 grand just go skate..we will all be radioactive ash soon

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2021, 07:05:28 PM »
I've managed to go into considerable debt during lockdown and the corona virus, mostly from buying decks and shoes.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Rep: 0
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2021, 09:31:04 PM »
Lord Fauci sayeth a mothafucka doeth
Icehead

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2021, 05:45:12 AM »
I’m trying to decide if I should go get my scheduled 3rd shot on Friday and potentially spend the weekend playing video games and watching movies (2nd shot knocked me out so I’m afraid of the same for this one) or spend €500 to go snowboarding for the weekend.

This omicron shit got me all mixed up.

I’m leaning towards snowboarding.

Uncle Jeffrey

• Rep: 36
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2021, 07:13:09 AM »
I’m trying to decide if I should go get my scheduled 3rd shot on Friday and potentially spend the weekend playing video games and watching movies (2nd shot knocked me out so I’m afraid of the same for this one) or spend €500 to go snowboarding for the weekend.

This omicron shit got me all mixed up.

I’m leaning towards snowboarding.

3rd has been way easier that I've seen. No knock outs for the most part besides my mom.

I think because our bodies are now used to the 5g coursing through our veins and the deep state mind control, so they don't fight as hard.