Author Topic: Pinegrove  (Read 428 times)

skunty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 68
Pinegrove
« on: February 23, 2022, 01:13:02 PM »
indie band from New Jersey that's vibe emo/confessional+country/folk really good songwriting, and they had John Francomacaro star in one of their music videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8BabV7oLg

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
Re: Pinegrove
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 11:31:26 AM »
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 08:00:51 PM »
one of the cardinal release shows was in my friend’s basement and a guy ran up to me after they played to excitedly tell me “they’re just talking to anyone.” one of the most embarrassing live music moments of my life. great band though.

realbasedgod112

• Rep: 80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 05:32:46 PM »
i once played a song from Everything So Far when i was hanging out with a friend. he laughed and called me gay before changing the song
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 09:24:28 PM »
one of the cardinal release shows was in my friend’s basement and a guy ran up to me after they played to excitedly tell me “they’re just talking to anyone.” one of the most embarrassing live music moments of my life. great band though.

That person will eventually (if not already) be haunted by that exchange and the emotional power will be in your favor.

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 05:18:18 AM »
My girlfriend is into these and we went and saw them live last year, not my usual genre of music but I dug it. Was such a good live show!
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk