Author Topic: Flora Episode 3 - Mark Suciu  (Read 20969 times)

thebacker

Re: Flora Episode 3 - Mark Suciu
« Reply #330 on: December 13, 2021, 07:56:46 AM »
I wonder what he could do on a private island

Brguy

« Reply #331 on: December 13, 2021, 11:45:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don't know what elements of his personality everyone is hating on. I watched his Pals questions and 9 Club interview and he just comes across as a super regular nice and polite easy going human I feel like everyone is projecting some mad shit
[close]
I think it's just fun to make fun of him. I mean it's not always we get a college man to poke jokes at in skateboarding, usually we laugh at how stupid they are.
[close]

I think it’s just high school level bully shit.  Be mean to the smart kid because he makes you feel insecure about your own perceived intelligence

But on the other hand, consider how bulletproof Alexis is:
Competed in the Olympics
Masters Degree from MIT
Moved to NY from LA
And she’s one of the most beloved people in the industry!
It's not like we're personally picking on him, and the people claiming to be smarter and more mature are way more offensive in their remarks, as your own post makes clear by the personal attacks. Either way there's no shortage of making fun of other skaters, it's just that Suciu fans are way too sensitive while no one really cares when it's about anyone else other than Fred Gall.

JJ_Skates

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 15
Analyzing Mark Suciu in Flora III
« Reply #332 on: December 14, 2021, 06:59:46 PM »
The YouTube Channel Dumb Data just dropped this video analyzing 

I've never seen anyone spreadsheet a video part and divide the single shots/lines, numbers, locations, solid commentary, etc all in one video.
His rail skating is something else, that's for damn sure. My favorite single shot is his switch 180 FS feeble on the Selma elementary rail.

Feel free to geek out on particular lines, disagree with the analysis, or sling shit, etc.

Mean salto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
Re: Analyzing Mark Suciu in Flora III
« Reply #333 on: December 14, 2021, 07:40:03 PM »

I've never seen anyone spreadsheet a video part and divide the single shots/lines, numbers, locations, solid commentary, etc all in one video.
His rail skating is something else, that's for damn sure. My favorite single shot is his switch 180 FS feeble on the Selma elementary rail.

Feel free to geek out on particular lines, disagree with the analysis, or sling shit, etc.

Not slinging shit but there's a few lipslide/boardslide nosegrind/5-0 mixaroonies but it's mostly pretty correct. Possible intentional dig with the back noseblunt on the bank call

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #334 on: January 21, 2022, 06:44:22 PM »
Amazing
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

listentoaheartbeat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 187
Re: Analyzing Mark Suciu in Flora III
« Reply #335 on: January 22, 2022, 12:37:17 AM »

Five minutes in the excessive display of nerdery invalidates any of my potential critizism. He put in some serious effort.