Author Topic: Looking for an old Anti Hero board  (Read 442 times)

dr.prestige

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Looking for an old Anti Hero board
« on: December 10, 2021, 05:18:01 PM »
Hey folks, I'm in the market for a specific AH board from sometime in the 2000s. I'm pretty sure it's a Peter Hewitt board. It's black with a Jolly Roger on it (skull and cross bones) wearing sunglasses.

In college I wanted to let one of my buddies borrow a board of mine, and on the weekend where parents visit campus my mom brought my brother's board instead of mine (this AH deck in question). I was going to school hundreds of miles away from home and my brother hadn't skated in years so I figured it was best to just let my friend borrow my brother's board because I knew my mom is far too stubborn to agree to bring the board back home and mail the right one to school. Anyways my friends snapped it, and when I told my brother he flipped out on me and still kind of hasn't let it go several years later.

I was thinking that it would be a really good xmas gift to get him this board as a wall hanger (because he still doesn't skate). Even if y'all are able to get me a photo of the board, that would be helpful to me.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 222
Re: Looking for an old Anti Hero board
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 06:03:15 PM »
Hey folks, I'm in the market for a specific AH board from sometime in the 2000s. I'm pretty sure it's a Peter Hewitt board. It's black with a Jolly Roger on it (skull and cross bones) wearing sunglasses.

In college I wanted to let one of my buddies borrow a board of mine, and on the weekend where parents visit campus my mom brought my brother's board instead of mine (this AH deck in question). I was going to school hundreds of miles away from home and my brother hadn't skated in years so I figured it was best to just let my friend borrow my brother's board because I knew my mom is far too stubborn to agree to bring the board back home and mail the right one to school. Anyways my friends snapped it, and when I told my brother he flipped out on me and still kind of hasn't let it go several years later.

I was thinking that it would be a really good xmas gift to get him this board as a wall hanger (because he still doesn't skate). Even if y'all are able to get me a photo of the board, that would be helpful to me.

Looks like 2005. That would be a tough find.

dr.prestige

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Looking for an old Anti Hero board
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 06:09:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Looks like 2005. That would be a tough find.

Thanks a ton for the image! Yeah I figured it was worth a shot anyways

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?