Author Topic: Limosine skateboards  (Read 69658 times)

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
Re: Limosine skateboards
« Reply #510 on: February 07, 2022, 02:25:50 PM »
Reckon the closest thing we've got is Carnie?

Yeah, that's probably pretty close.  Ted Barrow is Robert Christgau.  Gifted Hater is that Needle Drop guy.

allahdeen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #511 on: February 14, 2022, 01:22:31 AM »
Yo that fucking sucked.

I really liked Logan Lara's last videos but this is just abrasive and shit. Like having some cool guy staring you down in a NY loft style apartment playing his "people probably won't get this" Spotify playlist and sneering at you like he's better than you because his parents paid 46k per year to Pratt Institue so he could snort ketamine with the art bros.

ok this happened to me but with a chick from parsons i met on tinder in her friend's trust fund apt. they were very insinuating ive never met piece of shit people like that before. turns out she lives in a midtown skyscraper so theres that.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #512 on: February 14, 2022, 05:46:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Reckon the closest thing we've got is Carnie?
[close]

Yeah, that's probably pretty close.  Ted Barrow is Robert Christgau.  Gifted Hater is that Needle Drop guy.

gifted hater is the punk rock MBA guy

Katexcat

• Rep: -9
« Reply #513 on: February 14, 2022, 09:19:28 AM »
Just another Hollywood... Except its 20 years later and this team has bangers.

whagman

• Rep: -13
« Reply #514 on: May 18, 2022, 06:13:27 PM »
since people were kinda shitting on the first round of boards, thought i’d bump this thread cause cyrus did a great job with this round of graphics (except maybe his own board). they’ve got their own style in the board industry, and im here for it

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #515 on: May 18, 2022, 06:26:26 PM »
Yo that fucking sucked.

I really liked Logan Lara's last videos but this is just abrasive and shit. Like having some cool guy staring you down in a NY loft style apartment playing his "people probably won't get this" Spotify playlist and sneering at you like he's better than you because his parents paid 46k per year to Pratt Institue so he could snort ketamine with the art bros.

This sounds like a deeply personal experience you’re projecting

Video ruled

Swimming

• Rep: -1
« Reply #516 on: May 18, 2022, 06:58:30 PM »
Deff dig the team they got going. Enjoyed Cyrus' graphic from the first release, and think the Limosine peace logo is pretty cool. Back they're vids and brand overall.

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #517 on: May 18, 2022, 08:52:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Yo that fucking sucked.

[close]

This sounds like a deeply personal experience you’re projecting

Video ruled

That was very like doxing and hacker-y of someone to just throw that out there. Pretty lame. New York skating and wall street is literally there. Rich and poor economies submerged. IDK I’m schizoid and always out there, so what do I know

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #518 on: May 19, 2022, 02:50:55 AM »
genesis on a stable team is surprises me, thought he'd be too cool

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #519 on: May 19, 2022, 06:08:47 AM »
since people were kinda shitting on the first round of boards, thought i’d bump this thread cause cyrus did a great job with this round of graphics (except maybe his own board). they’ve got their own style in the board industry, and im here for it

the deck graphics are dope this round but man the soft goods going hard af

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #520 on: May 19, 2022, 06:37:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Yo that fucking sucked.

[close]

ok this happened to me but with a chick from parsons i met on tinder in her friend's trust fund apt. they were very insinuating ive never met piece of shit people like that before. turns out she lives in a midtown skyscraper so theres that.
was she bad tho

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #521 on: May 19, 2022, 08:55:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That jenkem 917 article was cringe, trynna to psychoanalyze a skate vid is weird af. Some HS AP Lit bullshit fr.
[close]
^ still mad they got a 3 on the test
[close]

I got a 1 btw and I'm proud. There was some bs story about a brother and a sister chopping wood on my exam and apparently it was a metaphor for moses and the burning bush. I think i literally turned it in blank, i ain't no mothafuckin suciu.

Mark suciu probably got a five on his ap lit test and got soty, I'm livid.

Hahaha this sutle roast got me literally laughing out loud. I dropped out of AP lit in high school to get into the easier english to skate more. Fuck a AP exam. AP classes be harder than actual college courses, or at least I think so

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
« Reply #522 on: May 19, 2022, 10:25:23 AM »
Really diggin the mini board. Don’t know what my 6’1” size 11.5 shoe wearing slim thick ogre lookin ass would do with it. But. I’m still hyped on it.

Yu Dum

« Reply #523 on: May 19, 2022, 10:56:27 AM »
I just want to know why their boards are so short.  :'(  I want a Cyrus deck, but I need at least a 32.25".

OldCandy

• Rep: 22
  • cant shuv
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #524 on: May 19, 2022, 11:00:40 AM »
I just want to know why their boards are so short.  :'(  I want a Cyrus deck, but I need at least a 32.25".

run it over ur car like neen?
Nah i skate big boards cause i got big ass feet and a big ass dick

Shrinedescender

• Rep: 140
« Reply #525 on: May 19, 2022, 05:19:22 PM »

Anything over 32" for me, and probably a lot of people, would be considered longer than usual. Lemme get a 31.5" for the little man.

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
« Reply #526 on: May 20, 2022, 03:35:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Anything over 32" for me, and probably a lot of people, would be considered longer than usual. Lemme get a 31.5" for the little man.

get that 6.9 x 29 jawn
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
« Reply #527 on: May 20, 2022, 04:13:38 AM »
Everything feels, to me at least, coated in a very 90s aesthetic. Which is fine. I lived the 90s, I have no real desire to experience it again, but I am not against anyone else seeking that journey.

Yu Dum

« Reply #528 on: May 20, 2022, 07:55:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I get that entirely. I'm in the minority of liking longer boards, but being 6'1" with long ass legs and big feet, it just feels comfortable skating a longer board. Either way, I might just go for it and buy one.

stringsnthings

• Rep: -48
« Reply #529 on: May 20, 2022, 07:56:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I get that entirely. I'm in the minority of liking longer boards, but being 6'1" with long ass legs and big feet, it just feels comfortable skating a longer board. Either way, I might just go for it and buy one.

Liar I've seen your board in person. Blind Fisherman rides a 9.39 wide with a 16.125 WB and its a boogie board.Don't let the media or slap fool you.

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
« Reply #530 on: May 20, 2022, 07:57:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

the max palmer 8.6 from the new drop is 32.35 long with a 14.45 wheelbase
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Yu Dum

« Reply #531 on: May 20, 2022, 08:00:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

If I didn't prefer 8.25, I'd be all over it.

stringsnthings

• Rep: -48
« Reply #532 on: May 20, 2022, 08:15:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
If I didn't prefer 8.25, I'd be all over it.

Just bought a Sci Fi 8.5 x 32.25 but had I looked more closely I might've bought the 8.6 Max Limo deck.. Next time I guess.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1136
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #533 on: May 20, 2022, 03:25:38 PM »
just posted rowan skating the mini hugo board. i know they’re all friends but when i saw it i was like “damn that’s sick they got rowan” i could see it

SR ACF

• Rep: -291
« Reply #534 on: May 21, 2022, 06:37:57 AM »
Hugo Boards?!?! Yoooooo finally! When did he turn pro was there an announcement or a part??

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #535 on: May 21, 2022, 09:03:11 AM »
Hugo Boards?!?! Yoooooo finally! When did he turn pro was there an announcement or a part??

https://youtu.be/ztv5rrYR8mk

SR ACF

• Rep: -291
« Reply #536 on: May 21, 2022, 12:23:48 PM »
Gracias senor

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #537 on: May 22, 2022, 07:35:33 AM »

Jonny7.5Alive

• Rep: 87
« Reply #538 on: May 22, 2022, 08:00:02 AM »

You can't compare them two to Polar

As much as I like them there's no comparison

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #539 on: May 22, 2022, 08:20:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You can't compare them two to Polar

As much as I like them there's no comparison

Wait, people think Polar has bad graphics?
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion