Author Topic: The Nice Club  (Read 33668 times)

Prostate Exam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: The Nice Club
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2022, 02:35:21 AM »
The Austyn episode wasn't too bad. Still prefer the interview Tim O'Connor did with him and Danny Garcia

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2022, 04:08:18 AM »
I don't understand why there aren't more threads about how shitty the nine club is

CHOCOLATE ROBERTS TWIN CHUNK 8.25" DECK
width: 8.25"
length: 31.875"
wheelbase: 14"
nose: 6.84"
tail: 6.84"

ACE TRUCKS 44 AF1 - POLISHED
Axle width: 8.25” (209mm)
Hanger width: 5.6” (143mm)
Truck height: 2.1” (53mm)
Fits boards: 8.125” - 8.3”
Weight: 13.9 oz

BONES WHEELS
David Gravette Pro Model
Heaven & Hell
53x28
V2 Locks
street tech formula 99a

BONES® SWISS SKATEBOARD BEARINGS

ACE BOLTS ALLEN 7/8"

NINE CLUB LOGO GRIPTAPE
9in x 33in Nine Club Logo Sheet Mob Skateboard Griptape

any info on the wheels weigh? Thanks in advance

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2022, 06:51:51 AM »
Justin Eldridge is a real life version of Brad Pitt's character Chad Feldheimer in the Cohen brothers film, Burn After Reading.

It's uncanny.

Oh man I love that movie

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 164
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #183 on: February 22, 2022, 06:25:10 PM »

Expand Quote
I don't understand why there aren't more threads about how shitty the nine club is

BONES WHEELS
David Gravette Pro Model
Heaven & Hell
53x28
V2 Locks
street tech formula 99a

ACE BOLTS ALLEN 7/8"

NINE CLUB LOGO GRIPTAPE
[close]

I wasn't sure if you wanted that in grams or ounces

You're welcome

FactoryMinimum

• Rep: -5
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2022, 04:44:44 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

BONES WHEELS
David Gravette Pro Model
Heaven & Hell
53x28
V2 Locks
street tech formula 99a

ACE BOLTS ALLEN 7/8"

NINE CLUB LOGO GRIPTAPE
[close]

[close]

I wasn't sure if you wanted that in grams or ounces

You're welcome

Now do volume.

streetmeat

• Rep: 172
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2022, 05:08:43 AM »
enjoyed the Gillette episode. the shade he threw at Berle...  8)

IpathCats

« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2022, 06:44:44 AM »
enjoyed the Gillette episode. the shade he threw at Berle...  8)

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2022, 10:15:01 AM »
yeah it seems like when they interview guests its still got good chemistry. but the experience has been terrible for a while.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #188 on: March 06, 2022, 11:41:33 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZvv3H_LCkZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
jason lee has an episode coming out next month. should be a good one. (insert scientology joke)
post deleted*  ???
always thought it was weird how him and pastras were the only two people to post that they were having episodes before they were announced.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #189 on: March 07, 2022, 01:17:59 AM »
Justin Eldridge is a real life version of Brad Pitt's character Chad Feldheimer in the Cohen brothers film, Burn After Reading.

It's uncanny.

Nailed it

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2022, 05:33:13 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtd2egzZU2Q

1:01:25

Jeron the only one with half a brain.

Also as a side note Paul Rodriguez Snr is also calling out Will Smith.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2022, 05:53:45 AM »

I do not get how anybody watches the experience. I thought it was a show for 14 year olds but watching for two mins I don't even think 14 year olds would be able to sit thru that. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out there was a gas leak in that apartment and nobody was getting enough oxygen

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2022, 06:25:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I do not get how anybody watches the experience. I thought it was a show for 14 year olds but watching for two mins I don't even think 14 year olds would be able to sit thru that. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out there was a gas leak in that apartment and nobody was getting enough oxygen
Clearly a carbon monoxide issue

Monopolyman

« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2022, 10:13:12 AM »
I usually cant watch because it depresses me how little they actualy know about skating for talking about it 3 times a week.  But holy shit Steezus and Justin are so out of touch with reality, haha holy fuck

Yeah Justin the Will Smith slap was just to promote a new Pfizer alopecia drug and Steezus definitely dude sometimes you gotta smack someone in the mouth to show youre from Philly - wow.  What a burnt, useless collection of people.  Chris and Jeron looking like fucking brainiacs.  Wow.

everythingisgreat

« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2022, 10:48:39 AM »
I usually cant watch because it depresses me how little they actualy know about skating for talking about it 3 times a week.  But holy shit Steezus and Justin are so out of touch with reality, haha holy fuck

Yeah Justin the Will Smith slap was just to promote a new Pfizer alopecia drug and Steezus definitely dude sometimes you gotta smack someone in the mouth to show youre from Philly - wow.  What a burnt, useless collection of people.  Chris and Jeron looking like fucking brainiacs.  Wow.

Wow, Steezus Christ really said that?

Monopolyman

« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2022, 10:54:02 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow, Steezus Christ really said that?

I paraphrased to make it more G rated but yes

At 1:01:25 like @HORSES noted…

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2022, 06:29:03 PM »
once again i will say, fuck steezus christ. dude is literally the worst. kelly is a complete kiss ass too. he’s sitting there saying that it’s fucked up from the very beginning, he obviously thought it was lame. then when they ask if it was budget or buttery, steezus says it was “buttery as hell” so then they ask kelly and he says it’s buttery as well while looking at steezus followed by a fist bump. chris is actually really funny on that show sometimes and jeron/eldy can be as well but, those two really get on my nerves sometimes. kelly sometimes has good questions/stories just from being such a skate nerd but, the milk/laugh/jump roping are all just painful.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2022, 07:33:11 PM »
Everyone on The Nine Club is way too Nice.

Everything, every story, each comment = Amazing Bro. So cool. Amazing. Great Job. Thank you so much. So amazing bro. Wow.

Also, someone tell Kelly to step off the button every other laugh. That dude is LOLing his ass into the mic over everything. The guest is like “and I thats when I was at 711 and I bought a slurpee” and for some reason Kelly is doubled over.

I miss Roger energy, I like Eldy too- but the show needs more critics and critical thinking and conversation.

We like el dee. That why we made pick of the week songs. Roger is cool. They both let the shop talk get real on occasion.
I like what chris says about manners. Putting other peoples needs first and such. Skateboarding needs that.

I’m shadow banned from live streaming. I’m pretty sure I know why. Homie noticed he couldn’t see my comments when we was in two devices looking in the car.

I can talk on the regular channel later with people when it’s not live that’s cool. I like putting conversation into pod casts. The live streaming is chaos. No one leaves having learned anything.

We all know what the really real skateboarding podcast is. It’s full of subjects that lead to negativity and it’s more in line with my ways. I can back 9 club tho. I dig it regardless if it’s kinda tamed down shop talk.

I luv chris Roberts skateboarding. He really was a nose grind master. So much style. He reminds me of an elf. Like if there was a lord of the rings elf that skateboards it would be chris. He has all the symptoms. Tall thin kinda handsome and calm. Great balance. I bet he could ride a horse standing on the saddle shooting flaming arrows. Lol. Give him a blonde wig some Mithra armor and some pointed ears. Lol. Roger is the brown wizard who drinks at the beach and bops groms on the head with his wizard stick when they kook it.

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

Dubs is another wizard. His style is second to none. His duties are he just smokes all day and turns budget shit into butter shit for the hobbit community he’s attached too at Craig tap. Carroll is head hobbit.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

everythingisgreat

« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2022, 11:04:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Everyone on The Nine Club is way too Nice.

Everything, every story, each comment = Amazing Bro. So cool. Amazing. Great Job. Thank you so much. So amazing bro. Wow.

Also, someone tell Kelly to step off the button every other laugh. That dude is LOLing his ass into the mic over everything. The guest is like “and I thats when I was at 711 and I bought a slurpee” and for some reason Kelly is doubled over.

I miss Roger energy, I like Eldy too- but the show needs more critics and critical thinking and conversation.
[close]

We like el dee. That why we made pick of the week songs. Roger is cool. They both let the shop talk get real on occasion.
I like what chris says about manners. Putting other peoples needs first and such. Skateboarding needs that.

I’m shadow banned from live streaming. I’m pretty sure I know why. Homie noticed he couldn’t see my comments when we was in two devices looking in the car.

I can talk on the regular channel later with people when it’s not live that’s cool. I like putting conversation into pod casts. The live streaming is chaos. No one leaves having learned anything.

We all know what the really real skateboarding podcast is. It’s full of subjects that lead to negativity and it’s more in line with my ways. I can back 9 club tho. I dig it regardless if it’s kinda tamed down shop talk.

I luv chris Roberts skateboarding. He really was a nose grind master. So much style. He reminds me of an elf. Like if there was a lord of the rings elf that skateboards it would be chris. He has all the symptoms. Tall thin kinda handsome and calm. Great balance. I bet he could ride a horse standing on the saddle shooting flaming arrows. Lol. Give him a blonde wig some Mithra armor and some pointed ears. Lol. Roger is the brown wizard who drinks at the beach and bops groms on the head with his wizard stick when they kook it.

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

Dubs is another wizard. His style is second to none. His duties are he just smokes all day and turns budget shit into butter shit for the hobbit community he’s attached too at Craig tap. Carroll is head hobbit.

If all of them are starring in the trilogy the name has to be changed to “Bored Of The Rings”

Interesting take though. 10/10 for creativity.

everythingisgreat

« Reply #199 on: April 03, 2022, 10:10:24 AM »
Expand Quote

It's uncanny.
[close]

Nailed it

Love that movie

Eldy: “...Osbourne Cox? ... ”
John Malkovich: “Yes, this is Osbourne Cox, who is this?”
Eldy: “...is this... Osbourne Cox?”
John Malkovich: “Yes, yes, this is Osbourne Cox- who is this, what the fuck do you want?”
Eldy: “I was wondering... if you were concerned about the security... of your shit...”

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #200 on: April 12, 2022, 04:55:35 PM »
Fuck the nine club! I agree with this post 100%

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcRCGLAjH88/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2022, 05:55:44 PM »

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2022, 05:58:38 PM »

so obviously that’s either shimizu or clint peterson posting that which makes me think with the apology alongside this post we actually might be getting an apology tomorrow from crob/crew during the experience but, definitely not going to hold my breath.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #203 on: April 12, 2022, 06:13:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
so obviously that’s either shimizu or clint peterson posting that which makes me think with the apology alongside this post we actually might be getting an apology tomorrow from crob/crew during the experience but, definitely not going to hold my breath.
. But is an apology that is done only once you’re called out (to avoid further bad publicity) actually an apology?

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #204 on: April 12, 2022, 06:19:10 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcRJH5NvxIk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is fucking pathetic. His “apology” is fucking worthless

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: April 12, 2022, 06:25:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
. But is an apology that is done only once you’re called out (to avoid further bad publicity) actually an apology?
i never said that it would be an apology that would be redeeming by any means, i’m just saying i think it’s gotten way too public way too quickly for them to sit around and avoid it without getting semi-canceled by more people. that’s why i said i won’t hold my breath because, having just edited the gator part out after the thread was made and not deleting the episode entirely or make a full statement/apology to begin with shows that they weren’t really sorry in the first place. and i agree that his apology is bullshit, check my posts in the other thread. i said all of that right when the “apology” came out, all i was saying is that i think the nine club has to go vocal at this point and they have a live show tomorrow so we’ll see. either way it’s still disgusting on every level.

Some dude

• Rep: -43
« Reply #206 on: April 12, 2022, 07:33:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
i never said that it would be an apology that would be redeeming by any means, i’m just saying i think it’s gotten way too public way too quickly for them to sit around and avoid it without getting semi-canceled by more people. that’s why i said i won’t hold my breath because, having just edited the gator part out after the thread was made and not deleting the episode entirely or make a full statement/apology to begin with shows that they weren’t really sorry in the first place. and i agree that his apology is bullshit, check my posts in the other thread. i said all of that right when the “apology” came out, all i was saying is that i think the nine club has to go vocal at this point and they have a live show tomorrow so we’ll see. either way it’s still disgusting on every level.

lol at Kelly Hart’s OC bro “whooa” during this clip. He must have missed that episode of 411. These dipshits def should have called out the other dipshit. Nine club is in the business of making commercials for skate shit. They are not interviewing.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 08:01:36 PM by Some dude »

rukes

• Rep: 211
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #207 on: April 12, 2022, 09:45:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

lol at Kelly Hart’s OC bro “whooa” during this clip. He must have missed that episode of 411. These dipshits def should have called out the other dipshit. Nine club is in the business of making commercials for skate shit. They are not interviewing.

Except all their ads are just for pube groomers, supplements, and other weird YouTube shit
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

i halfcab board ledges

• Rep: 12
« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2022, 08:07:02 PM »
https://youtu.be/zXe-dpVEGaM

10:31

Eldridge literally starts to say the rail figgy crooked in his baker part seems feasible, instantly realizes the absolute egregious crime he committed and starts backpedaling. Cant even call a spot nice to skate anymore on there without potentially making someone upset lmao. 
The year is 2364. Frog will be the only skateboard company.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2022, 08:10:52 PM »
Nora episodes are still up I see