Author Topic: Cody Mcentire of bLind  (Read 10710 times)

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Re: Cody Mcentire of bLind
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2022, 07:55:27 PM »
damn you're right! (now this shit got me googling Texas' stance during the civil war....)
again, how in the fuck do you get a confederate flag tat in this century? even here in Europe it's considered a symbol of racism. so fuck this dude, I'm out of here. now I get where the hate is coming from.

btw pretty funny how I got kooked for just saying something here, some of you guys really have a low threshhold for conflict in a discussion...

Juneteenth is the day we celebrate the emancipation of enslaved people in the US specifically because it commemorates the day that the US government sent troops in to Texas to inform the final freed people that it was no longer legal for them to be treated like property. Texas has always been Texas politically.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

codymacfan

• Rep: 21
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2022, 08:23:35 PM »
He 100% (in my mind) got a Confederate flag tattoo cause he loves Lynyrd Skynyrd.

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2022, 01:01:27 AM »
> jakeumms
thanks for the info....I think I had heard of Juneteenth but I had no idea what it stood for.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2022, 08:54:24 PM »
Expand Quote
damn you're right! (now this shit got me googling Texas' stance during the civil war....)
again, how in the fuck do you get a confederate flag tat in this century? even here in Europe it's considered a symbol of racism. so fuck this dude, I'm out of here. now I get where the hate is coming from.

btw pretty funny how I got kooked for just saying something here, some of you guys really have a low threshhold for conflict in a discussion...

[close]
Juneteenth is the day we celebrate the emancipation of enslaved people in the US specifically because it commemorates the day that the US government sent troops in to Texas to inform the final freed people that it was no longer legal for them to be treated like property. Texas has always been Texas politically.

+1

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 265
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2022, 06:14:23 AM »
Hope he starts a new brand called McSkateboards
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker