Author Topic: Rust  (Read 909 times)

shredslap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Rust
« on: January 02, 2022, 05:55:53 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe9qsib4Q2g

Anyone here play rust? You start with a rock and work your way up to get guns. Free for all, giant map. You farm trees and stone and stuff to make a base and progress as the wipe goes (like a week to a month). PVP gets intense.

shredslap

Re: Rust
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 05:41:45 PM »

bssmithslide

• Rep: -41
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 10:04:58 PM »
NOPE, the game is too good.. It would have me back on adderal defending my base 24/7 with an army of child slaves mining supplies and infiltrating other bases for me information allowing me and my select crew to destroy them leading to tearing another tendon in my knee because i didn't sleep for months while doing nothing but video games and skateboarding on adderall.

shredslap

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 03:53:22 PM »
NOPE, the game is too good.. It would have me back on adderal defending my base 24/7 with an army of child slaves mining supplies and infiltrating other bases for me information allowing me and my select crew to destroy them leading to tearing another tendon in my knee because i didn't sleep for months while doing nothing but video games and skateboarding on adderall.
Haha, actually. I completely get that.

Here's a raid defence from last night. My boy in the video is basically the best I've ever played with... I'm the guy freakin' out, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On6OpsbaTi4

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 07:17:17 PM »
I dont play but i watch some admin dude named Camomo  do funny shit to cheaters.

shredslap

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 10:01:17 PM »
I dont play but i watch some admin dude named Camomo  do funny shit to cheaters.
haha camomo is dope. Yeah, cheaters deserve what they get because this game really takes a lot of time to get somewhere.

hmmmokay

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2022, 07:06:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
haha camomo is dope. Yeah, cheaters deserve what they get because this game really takes a lot of time to get somewhere.

I don't play either; mostly COD / Apex, as well as DayZ on console from time to time and have yet to get into Rust, but I just want to say thanks to the both of you for the source of hilarious content that Camomo is. It's been a fun watch the past couple of days. Would gnar you's if I could.

shredslap

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2022, 04:00:56 PM »
new clip montage, this one goes HARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOCXPhU-rEg

BinkyConklinFan

• Rep: 4
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2022, 06:17:45 AM »
I own it but got way into Conan Exiles PVE and neglected trying it more than a couple times.
Do you guys still enjoy playing this game?
Is it fairly accessible for the hearing impaired?

shredslap

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2022, 03:46:45 PM »
I own it but got way into Conan Exiles PVE and neglected trying it more than a couple times.
Do you guys still enjoy playing this game?
Is it fairly accessible for the hearing impaired?
It's alright.. it really is a grind and can have a really toxic environment if you're not playing with some good friends to be honest. The audio cues in the game are pretty important, like someone running up behind you and stuff.. But you could make it work. There's quite a few ways to enjoy the game as well as it is a bit of a sandbox in a sense.