Author Topic: Mosaic - Tom Penny (ft Javier Sarmiento)  (Read 2702 times)

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Mosaic - Tom Penny (ft Javier Sarmiento)
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2022, 02:17:55 PM »
🙌
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Beltran

• Rep: 2
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2022, 01:37:02 AM »

Check the raw footage of the bank session. It's way harder than it looks.

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -95
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2022, 02:38:25 AM »
Damn, that fs flip revert was so buttery. He's skating at a high level again lately, so happy to see, he must be in a good place in life. Stoked for him and always stoked on more footage!

shotvx

• Rep: 4
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2022, 08:39:12 AM »
Penny looks like 20 years younger... Real GOAT

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2022, 03:02:27 AM »
Were there ever skytops and t shirt turban penny clones? Strange someone so iconic didn't have copiers( or I just I never saw any) I even saw people copying Muska into the leather vest, tight pants, high tops years.

Man I was a proper Penny cosplayer when I was younger. Double t-shirts, those big train driver hats like he has in this clip. And yeah when we were kids me and my friends would rock the shirt turban in the summer sometimes. I think that was more copying bastien in Sorry though as someone else said. It was actually kind of sick wish I could get away with it now. Might bring back the white shirt under a black shirt thing though
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2022, 06:13:34 AM »
Penny has been spending time around Bordeaux and the basque country last year. He seems to be in the best shape physically and mentaly that he's been for years

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2022, 07:43:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Were there ever skytops and t shirt turban penny clones? Strange someone so iconic didn't have copiers( or I just I never saw any) I even saw people copying Muska into the leather vest, tight pants, high tops years.
[close]

Man I was a proper Penny cosplayer when I was younger. Double t-shirts, those big train driver hats like he has in this clip. And yeah when we were kids me and my friends would rock the shirt turban in the summer sometimes. I think that was more copying bastien in Sorry though as someone else said. It was actually kind of sick wish I could get away with it now. Might bring back the white shirt under a black shirt thing though
Ha I meant more say later than extremely sorry penny. Like there were thousands of penny inspired people but they all seemed to disappear when his fashion got a bit more extreme. (Altho I suppose the whole dgk, tall tee Canada baggy thing was pretty penny like). I even unintentionally dressed pennyish in the early 00s. Don't think I want to go back to double t shirt but some kind of cotton headwear (maybe not full shirt tho)could be nice this summer