Author Topic: Tony Hawk's Son Is Dating Kurt Cobain's Daughter  (Read 26933 times)

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Re: Tony Hawk's Son Is Dating Kurt Cobain's Daughter
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2022, 09:05:17 PM »
Oh wow, hanging out with Riley’s Dad already

able

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2022, 09:32:25 PM »
Bro, if they have a son though

ableSkateMag.com

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2022, 09:56:54 PM »
watching that baker 4 part in 2022 is tripping me out, his pants look like he never got any new ones from his shep dawg days, anyone else notice that Tony hawk went from lakai to vans super quick, was his lakai shoe a massive failure? 2017 to 2020 he was on lakai but wow did that seem like he made no impact to the community whatsoever (trips, demos, etc)

HeapsCool

• Rep: -171
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2022, 01:43:13 AM »
I was down at Steel Mill the other day and I was fanning out a little because Riley was in the corner with some buddies and I overhear him say "Sometimes, when I'm fucking her, I think to myself I'm Tony Hawk's son, and I'm fucking Kurt Cobain's daughter. I blast straight away everytime. Everytime." He had said the last everytime with his upper body occupying the better part of the small coffee table he and his buddies were leaning back around. His index finger pressed firm against the top, as if to emphasise the point. As Riley sat back, he said "Evertime" as if only for himself, with a meaning that startled him. He really was Riley Hawk. And then I realised I was Riley Hawk. I was Riley Hawk and all the confidence and expectation that went with that when all I really want to do is own a coffee shop and find someone else who is the child of a counter cultural icon and fall in love and dress like I am in creedence and hang with you guys right here in my coffee shop. And then the DMT/Sativa joint i had been smoking wore off and I woke up on the roof of my Amsterdam house boat airbnb.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2022, 03:37:58 AM »
Had no idea Kurt and Courtney had a daughter, they look happy good for them.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2022, 04:40:12 AM »
I was a wittle kid when nirvana was on tv and stuff, so maybe because “grunge” music was already defined I found them super boring. They were always on the radio

Seems like they’re becoming popular with younger kids again although it could just be the shirt that’s cool. Anyway I tried to listen to them recently and they’re even more trash than I remember. If anyone can recommend one decent song they did thanks

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2022, 04:58:18 AM »
^bbc sessions are pretty tight

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2022, 05:06:11 AM »
I was a wittle kid when nirvana was on tv and stuff, so maybe because “grunge” music was already defined I found them super boring. They were always on the radio

Seems like they’re becoming popular with younger kids again although it could just be the shirt that’s cool. Anyway I tried to listen to them recently and they’re even more trash than I remember. If anyone can recommend one decent song they did thanks

cool dude

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2022, 05:20:51 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

cool dude

What’s your favorite nirvana song?

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2022, 05:40:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

cool dude
[close]

This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2022, 06:05:37 AM »
Hole > Nirvana.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2022, 06:09:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

cool dude
[close]

I dunno, it changes a lot. I like Negative Creep cuz it's really obvious Melvins worship. I think my favorite record of theirs is In Utero because the final product sounds like something they actually wanted. It's gritty and gross but still has some great pop sensibility and the songwriting feels refined. Nevermind is probably the most fun album to listen to but, probably like yourself, that's all I really heard when I was introduced to Nirvana so I don't put it on as much as I did as a kid.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2022, 06:10:43 AM »
watching that baker 4 part in 2022 is tripping me out, his pants look like he never got any new ones from his shep dawg days,anyone else notice that Tony hawk went from lakai to vans super quick, was his lakai shoe a massive failure? 2017 to 2020 he was on lakai but wow did that seem like he made no impact to the community whatsoever (trips, demos, etc)

The Tony Hawk Pro skater remake was coming out and Vans wanted Tony’s character to adorn Vans shoes, plus, Tony wanted that Vans check so it was a win, win for both parties
ableSkateMag.com

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2022, 06:15:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

cool dude
[close]

[close]

Abd Pink Floyd on American band stand in the 60s. If it’s so lame to play then leave. Like you’re really not making a statement and just perpetuating your shitty song further into my little kid Brain that had to watch this cuz my sister wouldn’t turn it off

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2022, 06:41:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

cool dude
[close]

[close]

[close]

Abd Pink Floyd on American band stand in the 60s. If it’s so lame to play then leave. Like you’re really not making a statement and just perpetuating your shitty song further into my little kid Brain that had to watch this cuz my sister wouldn’t turn it off

100% was the record label/managers thing.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2022, 06:48:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Riley now looks like a general contractor’s son who’s never touched a drill but gets paid $100k/year to drive a $100k pickup truck around as a “project manager”.
[close]

lololol if you ride mountain bikes, you dozen of these dudes. They all have some big-hit Evil bike with $2500 ENVE wheels

99% of the dudes in Orange County

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2022, 07:12:16 AM »
That looks nothing like the Riley I saw in a Thrasher video yesterday...he changed his entire style overnight?

I mean most people wear different clothes when they go skating versus when they're on a date I'd think

Lo-fi Explosion

• Rep: 7
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2022, 07:18:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

cool dude
[close]

Start with "territorial pissings"

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2022, 08:55:41 AM »

Opinions

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2022, 09:16:37 AM »

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 577
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2022, 09:33:27 AM »

lurker_and_poster

• Rep: 27
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2022, 09:41:47 AM »
Oh wow, hanging out with Riley’s Dad already

Congratulation Riley - you already got good cards with you birth - but now you really hit the Jackpot.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2022, 09:48:54 AM »

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2022, 09:51:23 AM »
Red Scare gf/Cum Town bf

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2022, 10:26:02 AM »
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Rep: 30
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2022, 11:11:30 AM »
Expand Quote
That looks nothing like the Riley I saw in a Thrasher video yesterday...he changed his entire style overnight?
[close]

I mean most people wear different clothes when they go skating versus when they're on a date I'd think
Not HELLRIDE. Reported
Free Charlie Rambo

phlap

• Rep: 8
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2022, 11:42:58 AM »
Expand Quote
The Hawks seem to be a decently adjusted family. Happy for both of them, especially for her.
[close]

Hasn’t Tony been married 3-4 times?

"You don't land every trick first try." - Tony Hawk Probably
-Summer of George-

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1222
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2022, 12:49:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

cool dude
[close]

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2022, 02:22:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

And cut thier hair and start working part time in an accounting firm

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 164
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2022, 04:44:22 PM »
Does anyone know what their baby will look like?