Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 379861 times)

thanksgiving

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 214
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #360 on: May 08, 2022, 11:47:11 PM »
Just watched him for the first time and he is sharp, witty and smart. And knows skateboarding so I will for sure watch again.

Onky thing I didn't like the way he laughs after a lot of tricks and you can't tell if he's stoked or if it's a joke (trick) for him.

Also this has probably been mentioned but that dude must post here or at least lurk, he has SLAP writtsn all over him.
in dumb datas original video on him he shows haters slap account i think

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #361 on: May 09, 2022, 01:18:02 AM »
Defs lurks here harder than he wants to admit…
I like him, but just own it!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #362 on: May 09, 2022, 05:10:38 AM »
I'm kinda confused by his opinion of Slap

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #363 on: May 09, 2022, 05:33:26 AM »
Hating on a person called gifted hater is hilarious.

Last thing I watched was that BK part breakdown and decided it was enough for a while.
He’s taking the YouTuber route which is totally understandable, that’s how that platform works, if your plan is cashing from it.

Just leave it and watch something else I dunno haha.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #364 on: May 09, 2022, 05:44:17 AM »
To all the slap account speculation, I believe I was watching his Olympic stream last summer and someone in the chat asked for his Slap handle, to which he confirmed he just was a lurker

I don’t know if I buy it or not

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

hotdogsweatpants

• Rep: 67
« Reply #365 on: May 09, 2022, 05:50:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Just watched him for the first time and he is sharp, witty and smart. And knows skateboarding so I will for sure watch again.

Onky thing I didn't like the way he laughs after a lot of tricks and you can't tell if he's stoked or if it's a joke (trick) for him.

Also this has probably been mentioned but that dude must post here or at least lurk, he has SLAP writtsn all over him.
[close]
in dumb datas original video on him he shows haters slap account i think

Nah haha there was a thread on here where people thought FourEyedJim was Gifted Hater, but I'm pretty sure this was just a meme.
The pant situation is out of control at this point

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #366 on: May 09, 2022, 07:59:13 AM »

i mean its kinda a fair one. slap is full of bullshit but also a great source for keepin up on whats goin on in skating

but also he is capitalizing on slap via farming content for his vids so he should be gr8ful more than anything lol

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #367 on: May 09, 2022, 08:27:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i mean its kinda a fair one. slap is full of bullshit but also a great source for keepin up on whats goin on in skating

but also he is capitalizing on slap via farming content for his vids so he should be gr8ful more than anything lol

Dude OWES

His videos sometimes feel like spoon feeding slap threads to the masses. I guess there’s a lane for that sort of content if you’re not on SLAP

Lol. I’m annoyed by all the people that are like “oh man slap SUX” when they always read slap lol. Roger B has that attitude like bro I know you’re on here too so shut up plus it’s 2022 being on the internet all the time isn’t as shameful as like in 2005. Plenty of podcasters are mega nerds like us and read threads and really the people that say the dumbest shit are new accounts. SLAP fam is pretty welcoming and encouraging really. Not down with homophobia or racism for sure. Really we just hoard skate gear and mess with our trucks too much.

nothing's been the since same

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #368 on: May 09, 2022, 11:03:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude OWES

His videos sometimes feel like spoon feeding slap threads to the masses. I guess there’s a lane for that sort of content if you’re not on SLAP

Lol. I’m annoyed by all the people that are like “oh man slap SUX” when they always read slap lol. Roger B has that attitude like bro I know you’re on here too so shut up plus it’s 2022 being on the internet all the time isn’t as shameful as like in 2005. Plenty of podcasters are mega nerds like us and read threads and really the people that say the dumbest shit are new accounts. SLAP fam is pretty welcoming and encouraging really. Not down with homophobia or racism for sure. Really we just hoard skate gear and mess with our trucks too much.

Most def they owe
Even the Nine club hosts come on slap
At one point they had a troll holding a slap sticker , which is a guess as to what they think about slap users

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #369 on: May 09, 2022, 02:46:00 PM »
For the record, I think GH is entertaining. Videos are pretty funny. Plus he rips insta clips are solid

Fucking with real and last resort is cool too. good taste

Imagine if he wrote for a mag back in the day

nothing's been the since same

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #370 on: May 09, 2022, 03:14:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude OWES

[close]

Most def they owe
Even the Nine club hosts come on slap
At one point they had a troll holding a slap sticker , which is a guess as to what they think about slap users

It’s just so easy to see Pat the shitposts and trolls to the actual core of dudes who give a shit about skating and being good people here, holding shitheads accountable. It’s the only place I know of that can both shit on stuff while having a solid moral compass at its core base of users.  Lots of skaters are shitheads and no one in the industry is ever heal accountable, so this is a good result I reckon.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #371 on: May 09, 2022, 06:21:19 PM »
sorry joa but this patreon vid needs to be on here

logo tier list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9R1m14-An8

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #372 on: May 10, 2022, 01:57:48 AM »
The guy started a YouTube channel and now skates with jerry hsu, he wins in my book

LebowskisRug

« Reply #373 on: May 10, 2022, 06:54:59 AM »
Y'all are fried as fuck if you think all his takes are Slap threads I don't think we are collectively all that innovative or clever but I also spend way too much time in the shoes and gear sub. At the same time the narratives of skateboarding aren't some complicated web.

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #374 on: May 10, 2022, 07:11:42 AM »
i like him. 
slaps like a mirror, if youre a kook youre gonna get kooked, if youre cool people will be cool back.  get afew trolls but youll get that anywhere on the internet

artskool

• Rep: 30
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #375 on: May 10, 2022, 08:08:10 AM »
I hate that he introduced me into the world of YouTube formats, tier lists, etc. I've only seen a couple of his videos and they're not my cup of tea, but he's pretty funny. His skating is really dope.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #376 on: May 11, 2022, 07:29:22 AM »
i like his content.

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #377 on: May 11, 2022, 07:45:47 AM »
just bought his patreon and im enjoying it. the streams are the best though.

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 51
« Reply #378 on: May 11, 2022, 08:07:09 AM »
big oversight leaving toy machine off that list

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #379 on: May 11, 2022, 12:42:23 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdbYjA1gB86/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tagged on the latest scifi hard post. Like him or hate him, if he gets on Sci Fi, it is bonkers to think it started from him making fun of cariuma on youtube.

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #380 on: May 11, 2022, 01:07:37 PM »

Tagged on the latest scifi hard post. Like him or hate him, if he gets on Sci Fi, it is bonkers to think it started from him making fun of cariuma on youtube.

Goes to show just how easy it is to skate in Cali. Go to the right skate parks, meet the right pros, talk shit on the right companies, and boom, hooked up. The dude is good tho so if this means more of him skating and less of him talking about it I’m down.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #381 on: May 11, 2022, 06:05:13 PM »

I’d be into 20 something year olds dressing like this at the spot. Coffee always available and someone has those small packs of milk that don’t need to be refrigerated

Let me make the case for this aesthetic. Thrift stores are always full of suits ties and dress pants. Everyone is going for the 90s band tee dad jean ironic hat look. Chicks constantly comb the dude section for crap to resell but everyone ignores the suit section. Depop has exploded that look. Do something different and dress like an office worker.

I back you homie.  The first out the gates will get ridiculed, but if we stick with it and we get Aiden Mackey on it, it'll be huge.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #382 on: May 11, 2022, 07:45:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude OWES

Slap is skateboarding. There’s no other place in our world where everything collides like this.

We are the real marrow of the culture. Slap is everything

Gifted hater is farming pals for us.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Monopolyman

« Reply #383 on: May 11, 2022, 10:19:43 PM »
Glad he’s getting hooked up by Jerry, he deserves it

Has anyone asked if Gifted Hater might be links, pics and quotes?  His Mama Skate investigation reminds me of Lavendargate, perhaps it could be his early work?  Lol

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=106299.msg3072882#msg3072882

thebacker

« Reply #384 on: May 12, 2022, 05:13:25 AM »
Glad he’s getting hooked up by Jerry, he deserves it

Has anyone asked if Gifted Hater might be links, pics and quotes?  His Mama Skate investigation reminds me of Lavendargate, perhaps it could be his early work?  Lol

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=106299.msg3072882#msg3072882

there's a little bit of LPQ in all of us....

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #385 on: May 12, 2022, 06:42:16 AM »

wow he rips

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #386 on: May 12, 2022, 08:10:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

wow he rips
Man Jerry's still got it. Would be sick to see another part from him. Hope GH gets on as well.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #387 on: May 12, 2022, 08:28:24 AM »
What’s his real name?

somefucker

« Reply #388 on: May 12, 2022, 08:41:49 AM »
What’s his real name?

joa

like he's a fuckin jedi or something

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #389 on: May 12, 2022, 08:58:09 AM »
just bought his patreon and im enjoying it. the streams are the best though.

Can you ask him to watch old skate vids. Wonder if he’s seen Video Days or the first Alien vid.