Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 403728 times)

backside_frontside

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -298
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #1200 on: November 22, 2022, 07:38:43 PM »
If anything this just makes me question the decision to film from the original angle and not one that really shows off the full length ollie like this ig post. Like you know he can do it, you know what angle is gonna display the obstacle the best, but you choose an awful angle.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1224
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1201 on: November 22, 2022, 07:49:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Strobeck didn't film any of that part.

Also I'm pretty sure Tyshawn has been at the school a few days in a row trying 2 gnarlier tricks than the switch ollie. Guess he's on the clock, and took a break to handle it.
[close]

Switch flip?
[close]

Makes sense....or switch 180 lol

Watching him fuck around with the kickflip bs noseblunt in the livestream, he fucking might as well just try it.
[close]

I’m calling backside flip right now. If I’m right you all owe. Remember this day.
[close]
if he doesn’t switch flip it I’m saying hardflip. No way he’d be there multiple days in a row for something else
[close]

psst.......lean in.......closer........little bit closer......right here...just a little bit closer......there's more than 1 table at that school, and you can move the tables, together, or stack them on top of each other
I’ll trust your input, but if you lead me astray and it lets me down you’ll hear about it because everyone’s been waiting on it and this would be perfect timing

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #1202 on: November 22, 2022, 07:51:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Also I'm pretty sure Tyshawn has been at the school a few days in a row trying 2 gnarlier tricks than the switch ollie. Guess he's on the clock, and took a break to handle it.
[close]

Switch flip?
[close]

Watching him fuck around with the kickflip bs noseblunt in the livestream, he fucking might as well just try it.
[close]

I’m calling backside flip right now. If I’m right you all owe. Remember this day.
[close]
if he doesn’t switch flip it I’m saying hardflip. No way he’d be there multiple days in a row for something else
[close]

psst.......lean in.......closer........little bit closer......right here...just a little bit closer......there's more than 1 table at that school, and you can move the tables, together, or stack them on top of each other
[close]
I’ll trust your input, but if you lead me astray and it lets me down you’ll hear about it because everyone’s been waiting on it and this would be perfect timing

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1203 on: November 22, 2022, 07:53:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Switch flip?
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

chill I’ve been saving up $200 for a violet board with grip

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #1204 on: November 22, 2022, 07:54:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Switch flip?
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

scott kane is the mystery tm in 2022. that is so twisted lol.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1205 on: November 22, 2022, 08:02:54 PM »
yeah i would imagine a switch flip or bs flip longways would be it. the first switch ollie he did looked about 2 tables high & he was going longways which is insane. i definitely think he could do a regular ollie over 2 stacked, if he switch ollied it like that then that’s a wrap. he’s still got a week & a half to get as much shit as possible, at least for the king vid. who knows when supreme is dropping.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1206 on: November 22, 2022, 08:05:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Switch flip?
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

scott kane is the mystery tm in 2022. that is so twisted lol.
how long has that been a thing? Their revamp in, what, 2015/2016 seemed like a lost cause but has somehow stuck around. Their funding and management has seemed a little off (to say the least)

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
« Reply #1207 on: November 22, 2022, 08:22:17 PM »
probably since after that ps stix post begging people to buy 50 decks

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #1208 on: November 22, 2022, 08:53:58 PM »
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #1209 on: November 22, 2022, 08:56:13 PM »
L, GH is a joke
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #1210 on: November 22, 2022, 08:59:57 PM »

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -144
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
« Reply #1211 on: November 22, 2022, 09:06:35 PM »
imo, this only proves how much influence gh has on skateboarding now.

the fact that tyshawn saw this vid and did it again showed that gh’s opinion has some weight. he didnt post another angle of the first sw ollie, he did it a second time.

in the end this is a win for everyone involved including us. that was a fucking sick sw ollie

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1212 on: November 22, 2022, 09:09:53 PM »
imagine gh goes out to skate with his homies while tyshawn is still in town & they end up at the same spot, only for him to get dekyzered  ;D

i enjoy gifted hater for the most part but, he does blow it sometimes. this response video is a prime example. just say “wow i really blew that one, good job tyshawn for exploiting my stupidness. i’m gonna go hide now” or something of that nature that admits you’re wrong with some humor behind it. don’t go making a video explaining how he redeemed himself because of you & try to take credit? either way, this at least confirms that we might see a switch flip over a table longways which is fucking unreal.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • rest in peace Loaf
« Reply #1213 on: November 22, 2022, 09:15:05 PM »

Pretty lame imo that he said that tyshawn wouldn’t have posted that clip today if it wasn’t for his video, completely ignoring all the people that were questioning the switch ollie since the moment that part came out

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #1214 on: November 22, 2022, 09:28:41 PM »
imagine gh goes out to skate with his homies while tyshawn is still in town & they end up at the same spot, only for him to get dekyzered  ;D

i enjoy gifted hater for the most part but, he does blow it sometimes. this response video is a prime example. just say “wow i really blew that one, good job tyshawn for exploiting my stupidness. i’m gonna go hide now” or something of that nature that admits you’re wrong with some humor behind it. don’t go making a video explaining how he redeemed himself because of you & try to take credit? either way, this at least confirms that we might see a switch flip over a table longways which is fucking unreal.
why would he say he blew it/how was he wrong? tyshawn going back and redoing the ollie doesn't change anything about his original statement/video. it's a W for both joa and tyshawn

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1215 on: November 22, 2022, 09:43:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Pretty lame imo that he said that tyshawn wouldn’t have posted that clip today if it wasn’t for his video, completely ignoring all the people that were questioning the switch ollie since the moment that part came out
I mean he did do it not even 24 hours after his video came out. People on slap and pretentious skate twitter have been whining about it for a month. Tyshawn also pinned GH's shitpost comment "Nyjah is better"

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1216 on: November 22, 2022, 09:48:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
why would he say he blew it/how was he wrong? tyshawn going back and redoing the ollie doesn't change anything about his original statement/video. it's a W for both joa and tyshawn
rewatch the new one. he still shifts to the same side naturally as i said before from the curve in but, he clears it. the original one is the same thing it just looks like he didn’t clear it because of the angle. play them side by side, they are one in the same. a shadow would be there regardless, in the new one there’s already a shadow casting over the end so you can’t tell, it would’ve been the same exact shadow. look at any skate photo/clip, is their shadow directly underneath them or a little bit over to the side especially depending on the angle? the latter. tyshawn was on ig live & probably getting non stop heckled about the gh video so he said “fuck it” and proved that it was legit the first time. it wasn’t him redeeming himself because of a speculator putting him on blast, it was him proving that he never cheated it to begin with.

thanksgiving

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #1217 on: November 22, 2022, 10:02:36 PM »
Some of the weaker content he’s had, but it was definitely on the minds of a lot of people who watched the general part

he also already did an hour long video on this right when the general dropped, and then a 15 minute follow up video on his patreon... feels so milked

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #1218 on: November 22, 2022, 11:24:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I mean he did do it not even 24 hours after his video came out. People on slap and pretentious skate twitter have been whining about it for a month. Tyshawn also pinned GH's shitpost comment "Nyjah is better"

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #1219 on: November 23, 2022, 01:18:34 AM »
imo, this only proves how much influence gh has on skateboarding now.

the fact that tyshawn saw this vid and did it again showed that gh’s opinion has some weight. he didnt post another angle of the first sw ollie, he did it a second time.

in the end this is a win for everyone involved including us. that was a fucking sick sw ollie

He was reacting to people spamming his Insta live with ‘redo’s. GH has pull because he’s the only dude talking publicly how everyone thinks. Good on him.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #1220 on: November 23, 2022, 01:47:45 AM »
gifted hater is just braille for bitter old fucks

bohemian

• Rep: -318
« Reply #1221 on: November 23, 2022, 01:58:31 AM »

spoken like a bitter old fuck

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #1222 on: November 23, 2022, 02:32:45 AM »

This made me laugh

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #1223 on: November 23, 2022, 02:39:42 AM »
Imagine thinking being a YouTube personality wasn’t an automatic L.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #1224 on: November 23, 2022, 03:03:23 AM »
The gifted hater response to the redo should've just been posting it with the 'we make it look easy' meme and then smile to the camera with a thumbs up.

Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #1225 on: November 23, 2022, 03:47:09 AM »
I really need to know, is his real full name JOACHIM?

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #1226 on: November 23, 2022, 04:43:09 AM »

So is posting on slap to most skaters and so is skating as an adult to most people.

Also youtube video is just a video adaptation of a long post or thread, everyone already post on insta anyway.

everything is an "L" nowadays

edit : sorry got annoyed by internet
check my music

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #1227 on: November 23, 2022, 05:36:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So is posting on slap to most skaters and so is skating as an adult to most people.

Also youtube video is just a video adaptation of a long post or thread, everyone already post on insta anyway.

Atleast someone enjoys watching bad opinions from fake people. Your taste in time wasting activities is an L.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #1228 on: November 23, 2022, 06:45:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Atleast someone enjoys watching bad opinions from fake people. Your taste in time wasting activities is an L.

you sir have won the internet today
check my music

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1229 on: November 23, 2022, 07:18:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I just don't understand why you have to be so loud