Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 379872 times)

WhoCareZ

Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #2730 on: May 15, 2023, 05:24:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
if you know who fred gall is and have to ask that then no amount of explaining will help

Expand Quote
Totally. Long as he admits he’s disproportionately gaining from the subtraction of others then we’re fine.
[close]
oh no not gaining from the subtraction of others  :'( :'( :'(
people can make money off of criticism in literally any field you can think of
[close]

True, plus Gifted Hater is nowhere near as bad as a judge in a cooking competition or something. You make some elegant food less than 110% perfect and you get verbal abuse that would get child protective services called.
[close]

There’s nothing wrong with criticism. It’s the cultish business decision he made by making you fork over $5 to hear his slander that’s gross. Put that content on the main YouTube page and there’s less to be upset about with him. GH has no other professional prospects outside of what he’s doing now that will pay more than Patreon, but that doesn’t mean he’s immune to getting called out.
[close]

So which is it, criticism or slander?  Pretty massive difference between the two.  Can you give me an example of him slandering someone?
[close]

His entire personality is centered around sharing subjective opinions that paint skateboarding figures in a bad light. Shaming Tom Knox for fathering too many kids, making an edit that is 100% damaging Steezus right after he just got fired from the nine club, sending his minions to harass Beatrice because she didn’t make a street part like he did. Not a patron but I wouldn’t be surprised if his hot content is even more uncharitable.
[close]
100% damage? is he dead now? or did he have +50 armor or something? hope he pulled through.

Literally no HP left. Hence the gloom transition.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2731 on: May 15, 2023, 05:34:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
if you know who fred gall is and have to ask that then no amount of explaining will help

Expand Quote
Totally. Long as he admits he’s disproportionately gaining from the subtraction of others then we’re fine.
[close]
[close]

True, plus Gifted Hater is nowhere near as bad as a judge in a cooking competition or something. You make some elegant food less than 110% perfect and you get verbal abuse that would get child protective services called.
[close]

There’s nothing wrong with criticism. It’s the cultish business decision he made by making you fork over $5 to hear his slander that’s gross. Put that content on the main YouTube page and there’s less to be upset about with him. GH has no other professional prospects outside of what he’s doing now that will pay more than Patreon, but that doesn’t mean he’s immune to getting called out.
[close]

So which is it, criticism or slander?  Pretty massive difference between the two.  Can you give me an example of him slandering someone?
[close]

His entire personality is centered around sharing subjective opinions that paint skateboarding figures in a bad light. Shaming Tom Knox for fathering too many kids, making an edit that is 100% damaging Steezus right after he just got fired from the nine club, sending his minions to harass Beatrice because she didn’t make a street part like he did. Not a patron but I wouldn’t be surprised if his hot content is even more uncharitable.

Aren’t you currently doing to him what you claim he is doing to others? 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

formula420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #2732 on: May 15, 2023, 05:34:52 PM »
Whocarez out here really caring. Love to see it.

slimvanilla

« Reply #2733 on: May 15, 2023, 06:25:46 PM »
Whocarez out here really caring. Love to see it.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2734 on: May 15, 2023, 09:53:12 PM »

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

• Rep: -158
« Reply #2735 on: May 16, 2023, 05:56:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I am kinda new here and i'm wondering what's this gimmick with Fred Gall?
[close]
Fred Gall
[close]

Fred Gall
[close]

The thing about Fred Gall is Fred Gall.
[close]

one doesn't just simply understand fred gall without fred gall
He’s a shitty slightly over weight skater like everyone that posts here
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

« Reply #2736 on: May 16, 2023, 05:59:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

How was that shaming Tom Knox for having kids ? He said he has kids so krooked is a smart move paycheck wise - that’s j real .
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #2737 on: May 16, 2023, 05:59:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

holy fuck you complain a lot.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #2738 on: May 16, 2023, 06:44:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

but does he care? NO!

WhoCareZ

« Reply #2739 on: May 16, 2023, 07:14:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You’re right. SLAP is not for complaining thanks for the reminder.

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #2740 on: May 16, 2023, 07:18:28 AM »

WhoCareZ

« Reply #2741 on: May 16, 2023, 06:32:11 PM »
@WhoCareZ after GH thread https://youtu.be/LQhX8PbNUWI

Song fuckin SLAPS. Any other good FNM songs pre Mike Patton? Also peeped a thrasher sticker at 2:06 in the mv

Baglady

• Rep: -200
« Reply #2742 on: May 17, 2023, 07:11:16 AM »
Lol how he’s got “ginwoo #1” in his bio. He’s commentary of Gary’s commentary is good fun as well .
Nyjah getting worked, and the theory behind it makes sense. I wonder if he likes getting choked during.

wilog

• Rep: -23
« Reply #2743 on: May 17, 2023, 07:43:59 AM »
I fuck with @WhoCareZ hard, but GH making a good living off what he’s doing has never been an issue.
i think that both of you are annoying as fuck

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #2744 on: May 17, 2023, 07:45:08 AM »
Expand Quote
I fuck with @WhoCareZ hard, but GH making a good living off what he’s doing has never been an issue.
[close]
i think that both of you are annoying as fuck

I don’t even know who you are  ;D

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -62
« Reply #2745 on: May 17, 2023, 10:25:51 AM »
I watched his X-Games commentary video and, man, I think I'm pretty much over this kid.
I can only listen to someone trash talk everyone's clothes and sponsors for so long before it gets boring.
I never gave much of a fuck how people dress to begin with, and I'm not trying to hate on people trying to get a paycheck.
Limousine can't sponsor everyone, somebody gotta settle for Powell, Plan-B, etc

Pat Eisenhauer

• Rep: 23
    • Going Home Again avatar image
« Reply #2746 on: May 17, 2023, 10:34:13 AM »
I don't watch contest skating so I'm pretty sure that was my first time seeing Ginwoo. Not sure what to make of that.

MorningSesh

• Rep: 76
« Reply #2747 on: May 17, 2023, 11:03:21 AM »
I watched his X-Games commentary video and, man, I think I'm pretty much over this kid.
I can only listen to someone trash talk everyone's clothes and sponsors for so long before it gets boring.
I never gave much of a fuck how people dress to begin with, and I'm not trying to hate on people trying to get a paycheck.
Limousine can't sponsor everyone, somebody gotta settle for Powell, Plan-B, etc
Yeah, haven't really been feeling the commentary much lately. It gets old pretty quick but it's kind of chill to have in the background while doing something else.

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

« Reply #2748 on: May 17, 2023, 12:32:01 PM »
Y’all the type to send death threats to movie critiques you don’t agree with
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -62
« Reply #2749 on: May 17, 2023, 12:34:59 PM »

The fuck are you talking about?

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #2750 on: May 17, 2023, 01:00:23 PM »

I only send death threats to movie critics

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

« Reply #2751 on: May 17, 2023, 01:27:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The fuck are you talking about?
U
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 472
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #2752 on: May 23, 2023, 05:23:23 PM »
This is a bonefide CRUNK THREAD!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:31:01 PM by radcunt »

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 164
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #2753 on: May 23, 2023, 05:46:38 PM »
fire

Jawn Gyatti

• Rep: 6
« Reply #2754 on: May 25, 2023, 12:27:26 PM »
Honestly the only reason I watched him recently was so I wouldn't have to download that god awful app that was streaming SLS. I couldn't care less how the competitors are dressed, but it was kinda funny hearing him drag the advertisements during the stream.

lurkluke

• Rep: 165
« Reply #2755 on: May 25, 2023, 01:11:31 PM »
Honestly the only reason I watched him recently was so I wouldn't have to download that god awful app that was streaming SLS. I couldn't care less how the competitors are dressed, but it was kinda funny hearing him drag the advertisements during the stream.

Why does everyone think it's an app. Just go to the website. It still sucks but it's a website.

switchfakie

« Reply #2756 on: May 25, 2023, 03:52:49 PM »
do yall think hockey backtracked out of their speculated deal with zumiez bc of bad reception from the slap threads and gifted hater video?

they actually responded to gifted hater calling them overplayed/uncool by throwing a jam at LA last year, so i think its plausible

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2757 on: May 25, 2023, 04:08:25 PM »
do yall think hockey backtracked out of their speculated deal with zumiez bc of bad reception from the slap threads and gifted hater video?

they actually responded to gifted hater calling them overplayed/uncool by throwing a jam at LA last year, so i think its plausible

lol for real? could you link that?

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

switchfakie

« Reply #2758 on: May 25, 2023, 05:43:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

they didnt respond verbally, it was more of gifted hater generating some anti-FA heat and FA "randomly" had a jam they threw a couple weeks later

all speculation tho, tin foil slap hats

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
« Reply #2759 on: May 25, 2023, 05:55:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How would let someone like GH fuck up your bag?