Author Topic: Jake Wooten on Etnies  (Read 2520 times)

fredgallSOTY

Re: Jake Wooten on Etnies
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2022, 09:22:09 AM »
or maybe people just dont like how they look

ice nine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2022, 09:43:50 AM »
the audio of the tricks grinding was horrible sounding, nails on a chalkboard shit
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -95
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2022, 10:10:42 AM »

Touche, that's a personal prerogative. I just value durability more then aesthetic in terms of shoes I skate and I prefer plain/simple looking designs.
Besides no one here's said they don't like their looks, more of people pretending they don't know they exist because they're not a "cool guy" mega brand. Shits corny, just be real.

matureoftheocean

• Rep: 60
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2022, 10:18:53 AM »
Did you guys see AA’s shoe that’s coming out? Every dude over 40 is going to be rocking lace savers.

Aa New show? I'm interested..
SUOMI | FINLAND | PRKL www.fat1937.blogspot.com

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2022, 11:27:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Touche, that's a personal prerogative. I just value durability more then aesthetic in terms of shoes I skate and I prefer plain/simple looking designs.
Besides no one here's said they don't like their looks, more of people pretending they don't know they exist because they're not a "cool guy" mega brand. Shits corny, just be real.

Ya just be a real man buy some calicuts u fucking hype beasts. Mix a Red Bull and a rockstar drink together. Live life the rite way god intended

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2022, 11:36:21 AM »
ShItS CoRnY JuSt B rEaL

I mean honestly if u really think about it would Tom cruise get his baby anything less than the most durable shoe on the market? Stop lying to yourself buy etnies

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2022, 11:37:16 AM »
Etnies weren't even known for anything to my knowledge until I actually got into skateboarding haha
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1221
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2022, 11:46:14 AM »
at damn am atlanta 2015 i saw him jack olson jamie foy eli williams tyson peterson and many people that are now “on” i’ll say that him and eli were the most impressive people to watch but haven’t cared about jake since. with that being said, i hope to god they offered him a good check

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -95
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2022, 08:14:26 AM »
ShItS CoRnY JuSt B rEaL

I mean honestly if u really think about it would Tom cruise get his baby anything less than the most durable shoe on the market? Stop lying to yourself buy etnies
Lol's aside, who's more stuck in the early 00's; etnies or you for still considering that memorable or noteworthy? Jokes on you kook.

switchfakie

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2022, 06:41:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Another person I don't care about skates for a company I don't care about. Their shoes are okay.
[close]
Then why are you here?  I haven't noticed but do you comment on all the topics, the ones you do/don't care about alike?

Slap lurkers observe; this is the kind of poster who accrues positive rep on here so what does that tell you lol.

Jake's still young and totally rips. You can always tell he's really pushing himself to go bigger/faster, always bones-out/shifty's his airs to the max. He was a bit of a brat when he was at Woodward but you've always been able to tell he's a natural on the board and you can tell skating is his outlet as well as his passion. Just a complete skate rat. Good move by Etnies and congrats Jake!

this is one of those times i'd wish i was a slap pal so i could kook him and give him negative rep

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2022, 06:56:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Another person I don't care about skates for a company I don't care about. Their shoes are okay.
[close]
Then why are you here?  I haven't noticed but do you comment on all the topics, the ones you do/don't care about alike?

Slap lurkers observe; this is the kind of poster who accrues positive rep on here so what does that tell you lol.

Jake's still young and totally rips. You can always tell he's really pushing himself to go bigger/faster, always bones-out/shifty's his airs to the max. He was a bit of a brat when he was at Woodward but you've always been able to tell he's a natural on the board and you can tell skating is his outlet as well as his passion. Just a complete skate rat. Good move by Etnies and congrats Jake!
[close]

this is one of those times i'd wish i was a slap pal so i could kook him and give him negative rep
Users with positive rep are not to be trusted. ;)

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?