Author Topic: @laterl0ser is an incel  (Read 1960 times)

makesureyoulandbolts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -48
  • fuck you
    • SUPREME BITCH avatar image
@laterl0ser is an incel
« on: January 29, 2022, 09:57:36 AM »
she makes fucking skaters a personality and shes 30 years old acting like a freshman in college the fact that she capitalizes on cum jokes through her clothes is beyond me

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
Re: @laterl0ser is an incel
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 09:58:53 AM »
Who?
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

makesureyoulandbolts

• fuck you
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 10:00:55 AM »
Who?

look her up on instagram. shes runs a meme page about feigning for skater dick

CannerSpaghetti

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 10:02:08 AM »
Focus

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2210
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2022, 10:02:42 AM »
she makes fucking skaters a personality and shes 30 years old acting like a freshman in college the fact that she capitalizes on cum jokes through her clothes is beyond me
Looks like we’ve got ourselves a bowl full of Game-Recognize-Game w/ a side of jelly.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image

makesureyoulandbolts

• fuck you
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2022, 10:05:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Looks like we’ve got ourselves a bowl full of Game-Recognize-Game w/ a side of jelly.

im not jealous. im just smart enough that people are stupid enough to buy her shit. like pack it up catalina start dating kooks and nerds and neckbeards cause thats what type of guys she deserves over feigning for skaters way out of her league

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2022, 10:14:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Who?
[close]

look her up on instagram. shes runs a meme page about feigning for skater dick

No.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2022, 10:40:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

im not jealous. im just smart enough that people are stupid enough to buy her shit. like pack it up catalina start dating kooks and nerds and neckbeards cause thats what type of guys she deserves over feigning for skaters way out of her league

You’re going to make some woman very proud one day

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
  • the moon rules
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2022, 11:27:24 AM »
She brought Andy Dick to my house a few times. I’ve tolerated a lot of stupid shit and a lot of stupid people in my skate house times, but he is one of two people that’s ever been outright banned from one of my skate house apartments. The novelty wears off really quick
fuck you bama

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2022, 11:57:10 AM »
Sorry chief but I really don't think the topic of @laterloser and her mediocre ass memes is worthy of a whole thread.

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2022, 12:35:56 PM »
She brought Andy Dick to my house a few times. I’ve tolerated a lot of stupid shit and a lot of stupid people in my skate house times, but he is one of two people that’s ever been outright banned from one of my skate house apartments. The novelty wears off really quick

Andy dick is an automatic no entry allowed for me

ssNB462

• Rep: -2
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2022, 01:10:28 PM »
Lol how is a chick an incel? From what I gather her BF is that blatantnostalgia guy.

There seems to be a number of 30 yr ish old chicks in LA who look/dress the same and run meme accounts like that. It's a new trend it's kinda weird haha. Not judging just an observation.
Boardfeel is a myth
Come back Adio, we miss you

nose stalin

• Rep: -8
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2022, 01:24:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Lol how is a chick an incel? From what I gather her BF is that blatantnostalgia guy.

There seems to be a number of 30 yr ish old chicks in LA who look/dress the same and run meme accounts like that. It's a new trend it's kinda weird haha. Not judging just an observation.
i believe the correct term is femcel and like the supreme gentleman, theyre not incapable of getting laid, they just cant get the ones they want so languish instead of fucking a fatty.
whoever doesn't like andy dick is lame. that dude steals the show at every friars roast. him, lisa lampanelli and comedian jeffrey ross. 

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2022, 02:00:15 PM »
I'm so tired of this incel garbage. Why is it okay to make fun of people who don't fuck? We don't all hate the opposite sex. The assumption that we can get laid if we lowered our standards is interesting though. I do get some matches on dating apps and of those I feel those people are never attractive mentally or physically. There might be something to that. Doesn't stop me from talking to them though.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2022, 03:54:26 PM »
is this thread an advertisement for some IG person I've never heard of and will, hopefully, promptly forget about?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2022, 04:56:53 PM »
slap loves to diss women. it’s hella sad!!

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2022, 05:02:42 PM »
For the record, I am pro women.

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 634
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2022, 05:05:49 PM »
I'm so tired of this incel garbage. Why is it okay to make fun of people who don't fuck? We don't all hate the opposite sex. The assumption that we can get laid if we lowered our standards is interesting though. I do get some matches on dating apps and of those I feel those people are never attractive mentally or physically. There might be something to that. Doesn't stop me from talking to them though.
L33T I don’t think “people who don’t fuck” are considered incels.  I think it’s guys who feel entitled to sex and blame women for not getting it. I don’t know why OP chose chose that as the insult to use on this Instagram person they don’t like, but it’s a stupid fuckin post and they’re banned already anyway.

Get hungry on it!

doublesteveburger

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2022, 09:21:02 PM »
she gave me a ride to pick up my car once it was really nice of her

tom

• SLAP Pal
  • the moon rules
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2022, 09:32:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The first few times were really funny, but then you’re left wondering why the fuck did he invite his adult son over to party with him
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 09:56:33 AM by tom »
fuck you bama

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2022, 06:59:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
The first few times were really funny, but then you’re left wondering why the fuck did he invite his adult son over to party with him
Crazy, what year was this?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2022, 07:09:44 PM »
I feel like everyone who moves to LA has a mandatory phase where they have to hang out with Andy Dick

I’m frankly surprised he’s still alive
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

spicysk8rboi

• Rep: 4
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2022, 07:36:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

you made a whole thread about this. you sure you not jealous?

tom

• SLAP Pal
  • the moon rules
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2022, 07:42:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Crazy, what year was this?
Summertime 2017. My friends and I were total dipshits that loved to party, but he was a god damn menace
fuck you bama

makesureyoulandbolts

• fuck you
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2022, 11:09:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

you made a whole thread about this. you sure you not jealous?

yes im sure and white women like her should all be locked up in rikers island