Author Topic: Olson of nike?  (Read 10436 times)

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 40
Re: Olson of nike?
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2022, 04:43:36 AM »
Thought he was getting announced on Last Resort but the **** ***** turned out to be Paul Grund

nigga_please

• Rep: -29
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2022, 06:35:07 AM »
Enough said.

Dudes been washed for years.

Turns out he’s no Gino.

Free max b

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 110
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2022, 08:40:31 AM »
Enjoy your life.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2022, 08:44:48 AM »
He’s on you will soon flow
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2022, 09:05:32 AM »

He got my box :(

I would be stoked to see AO skate Simples for sure though.

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2022, 09:44:56 AM »

AO and Larry David on Simple would be a GOAT roster
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2022, 07:27:19 PM »
https://instagram.com/stories/olsonstuff/2767956696718263131?utm_medium=copy_link

New clip. At least we know he’s skating.

My guess is he’s skating these

https://simpleshoes.com/collections/shoes/products/s1-canvas?variant=32250481377338

Some Bianca Chandon clogs would be kinda sick

nothing's been the since same

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2022, 07:55:46 PM »
I think he's just skating regular cons in that story. Note the black pipping around the toe cap/foxing and the contrast stitching that aren't on the black simples.

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 279
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2022, 08:28:41 PM »
(Venice, Early 2021)

After the 917 team complains about the direction of the company at an awkward company dinner, Alex Olson makes a promise to the team to buckle down and focus on the new season. No more music. No more surfing. No more dicking around. He works and works. There are new graphics, new clothing mock ups, and a new life for the company.

Alex invites everyone to a dinner the following day at an oceanfront restaurant to show them the product. Alex gets there early but unfortunately the team is delayed by a passing thunderstorm. Alex opens his car door only for all the new graphics/catalogs to blow into the ocean. He goes to jump in to save them but a passerby mentions "Mister it's too cold to go in like that..." Alex grabs the wetsuit that's been sitting in the back of his car along with an old surfboard that's on his roof. "These designs aren't getting away!" For safety, he puts on a bluetooth speaker blaring music on the coast so he can hear a way back to shore if the visibility gets too bad.

He runs down the beach, jumps in the water, and starts paddling out. At the same time, the 917 team is seated at the oceanfront restaurant. Max Palmer asks "i wonder where Alex is...his car is out front..." to which Cyrus Bennett looks off in the distance and with a scowl on his face answers "Right there...surfing...listening to music...dicking around...are you fucking kidding me?!?!?" The whole team is disgusted and decides to quit on the spot.

As they walk to their cars, Alex gets back to shore empty handed. He runs up to them. They all ignore him except Nik Stain who looks him in the eyes and mutters "we asked you to take it serious for one day...one day...and you're out here jamming and surfing..." to which Alex responds "NO I WAS WORKING..." to which Nik responds "In the ocean wearing a wetsuit?!?!" Camera stays on Alex speechless and slack jawed as the entire team drives away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2022, 09:08:45 PM »
I think he's just skating regular cons in that story. Note the black pipping around the toe cap/foxing and the contrast stitching that aren't on the black simples.

Word. I guess I’m eager to see some Simple shoes in footy lol

nothing's been the since same

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 566
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2022, 09:27:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

BA has such a great 360 flip. He scoops without making a huge fuss about where his back foot is, then catches with his front foot, leaving out the stank leg.
[close]

BA had that one clip on his IG recently where he does the most beautiful flatground back big spin. Looks like he scooped it like an impossible.

Back to AO, he could have been one of the greatest if he kept skating consistently. His swoosh part and 917 clips show so much style, but he ultimately doesn't deliver for one reason or another. Still a huge fan though.
[close]

Is it not an impossible bs 180?   I could have sworn I’ve seen him breaking those out and he makes them look goood

No clue, I might be wrong. I think Provost does something similar in a recent Emerica video as well. Whatever it is, it's a thing of beauty.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2022, 10:24:09 PM »
Seems like Jerry
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

lurker_and_poster

• Rep: 26
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2022, 11:55:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He got my box :(

I would be stoked to see AO skate Simples for sure though.

please tell me who is behind the "new" Simples?
the have some strange clogs - but also the OG 91 OS I really liked. And the look exactly as I remember them.

Also S1 mid looks perfect.

Want to get more information!

warmonke

• Rep: 43
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2022, 04:55:25 AM »
(Venice, Early 2021)

After the 917 team complains about the direction of the company at an awkward company dinner, Alex Olson makes a promise to the team to buckle down and focus on the new season. No more music. No more surfing. No more dicking around. He works and works. There are new graphics, new clothing mock ups, and a new life for the company.

Alex invites everyone to a dinner the following day at an oceanfront restaurant to show them the product. Alex gets there early but unfortunately the team is delayed by a passing thunderstorm. Alex opens his car door only for all the new graphics/catalogs to blow into the ocean. He goes to jump in to save them but a passerby mentions "Mister it's too cold to go in like that..." Alex grabs the wetsuit that's been sitting in the back of his car along with an old surfboard that's on his roof. "These designs aren't getting away!" For safety, he puts on a bluetooth speaker blaring music on the coast so he can hear a way back to shore if the visibility gets too bad.

He runs down the beach, jumps in the water, and starts paddling out. At the same time, the 917 team is seated at the oceanfront restaurant. Max Palmer asks "i wonder where Alex is...his car is out front..." to which Cyrus Bennett looks off in the distance and with a scowl on his face answers "Right there...surfing...listening to music...dicking around...are you fucking kidding me?!?!?" The whole team is disgusted and decides to quit on the spot.

As they walk to their cars, Alex gets back to shore empty handed. He runs up to them. They all ignore him except Nik Stain who looks him in the eyes and mutters "we asked you to take it serious for one day...one day...and you're out here jamming and surfing..." to which Alex responds "NO I WAS WORKING..." to which Nik responds "In the ocean wearing a wetsuit?!?!" Camera stays on Alex speechless and slack jawed as the entire team drives away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
chuckled