Author Topic: FS Feeble Grinds  (Read 1480 times)

Space Cowboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 69
FS Feeble Grinds
« on: February 01, 2022, 04:26:06 PM »
Ive been skating handrails for some time now and have nearly all basic regular tricks down (50,5-0,crooks, fs smith, bs feeble, lips, etc.) except for BS smith and FS feeble, not sure how to really get into it right, like i can lock in but cant slide them which is scary due to my park having no flat-bar so i am trying to learn them on a 3ish stair park rail and end up getting pitched to the bottom of the rail.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: FS Feeble Grinds
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 07:09:55 AM »
You want to find the point of lock where you're leaned as far back as possible while still feeling stable and on top of the board if that makes sense. I think of it as extending my front foot and pushing the board in front of me while remaining in the back seat of the board. I still stick on it a bunch but when I keep those things in mind is when I start grinding them well.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 04:29:05 PM »
Yeah, keep all your weight on your back foot toes and lean back a bit

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 02:11:31 AM »
I was trying these on a square rail the other night and finally learned how to grind them properly. But I couldn't for the life of me get out of them. Must've grinded about 50 to the end of the rail and every single one flipped upside down. Any clue what I'm doing wrong?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Eds_gallerist

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2022, 01:47:29 AM »
I was trying these on a square rail the other night and finally learned how to grind them properly. But I couldn't for the life of me get out of them. Must've grinded about 50 to the end of the rail and every single one flipped upside down. Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Oh my, I had/still have the same issue for bs feebles. It always flipped halfway at the end until my homie told me that I was trying to ollie off the rail. My weight distribution on back leg was also not centered so naturally the board flipped when I applied pressure. What helped me was to not try to ollie off. Doing less and just grinding/rolling down the rail at the end really helped me avoid flipping it. Maybe you tried that already but it seems you are really close. Good luck!

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2022, 04:00:37 AM »
they not bad but I'd personally just try n learn bs smith and skip over em or go back to em later if im still feeling it. Imo go for kicky back smiths or back tail next instead of fs feeble.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 06:43:42 AM by in love w/ fs shuvs »

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2023, 01:14:59 PM »
How the FUCK do you do this trick on LEDGES? I can do them on rails now, but not great at all. Mostly on the end of the rail. I can also do bs feebles on rails and ledges quite easily. But this one does not work the same way for me.