Author Topic: skaters you shouldnt meet in person  (Read 16824 times)

3D X-Ray Vision

Re: skaters you shouldnt meet in person
« Reply #270 on: February 17, 2022, 08:14:17 AM »
i want white boy money. sixth gen white boy money. give it. i dont wanna work at no damn amazon
Sig'd

Landmine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 184
« Reply #271 on: February 17, 2022, 09:16:13 AM »
Maybe privatizing the moon will help OP with his steak problems

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #272 on: February 17, 2022, 09:17:22 AM »
Expand Quote
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-live-comfortably-in-nyc?member=17326281&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

It appears mr. bolts has already started a gofundme for this steak dinner with brandon. I suppose Elise can come too if they wish and any other Tompkins heads that got an appetite for beef (steak).
[close]

All us 6th gen white boys need to shell out for this, the stakes are too high for mr bolts. Or is mr bolts too high for the steaks?

this motherfucker asks for half a million...

Magnolia

• Rep: 412
  • She/They
« Reply #273 on: February 17, 2022, 09:23:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-live-comfortably-in-nyc?member=17326281&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

It appears mr. bolts has already started a gofundme for this steak dinner with brandon. I suppose Elise can come too if they wish and any other Tompkins heads that got an appetite for beef (steak).
[close]

All us 6th gen white boys need to shell out for this, the stakes are too high for mr bolts. Or is mr bolts too high for the steaks?
[close]

If this were my gfm I'd probably ask for more than 2 months rent in Bushwick, I admire his restraint
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2022, 09:18:44 AM »
I was expecting makesureyoulandbolts to pop up again after Baker dropped a new video featuring a cameo of one of the very people he is obsessed with, doing jumping jacks no less. Was fully hoping for another hysterical meltdown. I guess he got tired of making new email addresses to sign up for another account

somefucker

« Reply #275 on: April 14, 2022, 05:48:35 AM »
Expand Quote
I was expecting makesureyoulandbolts to pop up again after Baker dropped a new video featuring a cameo of one of the very people he is obsessed with, doing jumping jacks no less. Was fully hoping for another hysterical meltdown. I guess he got tired of making new email addresses to sign up for another account
[close]

hey. did you miss me? guess not. two months later youre finally getting a response from me. also recently king abdo pretty much almost beat the shit outta me at tompkins for dissing elise on here cause i thought they were being mad hollywood last time. like that kid was straight up simping for that enby i swear. that kid was like 10 years younger than elise. mans is in hs and he tryna gang up on me like hell no i am NOT fighting a kid. he also kept misgendering them calling them one of his “female friends” they dont wanna be perceived as a male or female. they just wanna be elise. ok? like bro i know telling you guys about my problem with them wasnt my best choice and made you guys make fun of me. shoulda kept my mouth shut but literally they dont gotta simp for them after all of this. imagine killing me over this one sided beef i never wanted to start because i was overthinking about my last interaction with them? and had to spill all the tea on here instead of venting it to a therapist? like those tompkins skaters are fucking sick in the head my guy. tryna jump me over some light shit like this.

defending elise over this shit makes them look insane and they need to go to the mental hospital and get put on anti psychotic meds before they go crazy on me just omw to skate.

also idk elise’s number. i just hit them up on imessage thru the email that was on the instagram profile and elise lied on my name on how i was hitting them up. i literally dont know the number. i just wanted to let them know how they got me real upset and i told them how TJ’s cousin jose (flares) was tryna make me get percs for him at washington heights and it could’ve been a setup. bro these nyers and gentrifiers got some mental problems and they live for the beef and the smoke instead of just apologizing to me. but this case i just need to apologize to elise for scaring tf outta them for thinking i got their number but nope it was thru imessage. nothing is gonna happen to them. i have no ill will against anybody. i just had a moment of weakness. also follow me on insta @nycskatedaily. its like if @nycgraffdaily and gifted hater had a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8VrhykAlQ

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #276 on: April 14, 2022, 06:12:34 AM »
What on Earth is going on

somefucker

« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2022, 06:17:49 AM »

SchizophrenicFatBoy

« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2022, 07:36:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
If this were my gfm I'd probably ask for more than 2 months rent in Bushwick, I admire his restraint
[close]

why arent you guys donating? you wanna see me go homeless my guy? the housing market way too fucked up and youre not donating?!
Have you considered getting a job?

SchizophrenicFatBoy

« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2022, 08:50:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

why arent you guys donating? you wanna see me go homeless my guy? the housing market way too fucked up and youre not donating?!
[close]
[close]

YO SUCK MY DICK BRO WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO GET A FUCKING JOB BRO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IF IM APPLYING TO JOBS OR NOT FUCK YOU BRO BEEN APPLYING AND NOW LEMME TELL YOU THIS I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROVE TO YOU ANYTHING AND ITS THAT IVE BEEN APPLYING TO JOBS NOW FUCK YOU FUCK THIS BEEF AND FUCK GETTING A JOB BRO EVEN THOUGH I NEED ONE AND LASTLY, RESPECTFULLY, FUCK. OFF
Nah, you probably got dickcheese.

You got money for weed but not rent. You're just some delusional, entitled piece-of-shit, stuck to the bottom of a pair of Osiris.

i want white boy money. sixth gen white boy money. give it. i dont wanna work at no damn amazon. and i dont wanna go crazy working two jobs making me wanna fight all my coworkers.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

ARE YOU MY MOTHER? ARE YOU MY FATHER? ARE YOU GOD?? YOU CANT TELL ME WTF TO DO MY GUY AND YOU GOTTA BACK THE FUCK UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW MY GUY
Nah, I actually exist.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2022, 09:00:04 AM »
Heeee's baaack, and more delusional than ever!

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2022, 11:21:25 AM »
im not delusional yall just afraid of me.
The 2nd part of this sentence disproves the 1st.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2022, 11:21:55 AM »
*Golf claps*

quackquack

• Rep: -379
« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2022, 02:46:34 PM »
suck my dick lol but yeah that really happened im not delusional yall just afraid of me. no wonder slap users are shit for brained

Slap users are shit for brained? It's the first I've heard about it.
Oh, the places you'll go.

hhaddockk

« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2022, 03:02:19 PM »
imagine getting your ass kicked by a kid in high school

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #285 on: April 15, 2022, 06:20:25 AM »
Expand Quote
i want white boy money. sixth gen white boy money. give it. i dont wanna work at no damn amazon
[close]
Sig'd

LOL that is hilarious

Jonny7.5Alive

• Rep: 87
« Reply #286 on: April 15, 2022, 06:34:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Sig'd
[close]

LOL that is hilarious

Give it