Author Topic: skaters you shouldnt meet in person  (Read 16817 times)

the big apple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -12
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: skaters you shouldnt meet in person
« Reply #210 on: February 10, 2022, 08:48:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
im thinking stevie williams. he is pushing this NFT shit which is clearly a scam
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZxJo_vFUp6/

anyone with dissenting opinion is immediately shit on by stevie saying "Get lost!" and the NFTYsk8 account only one to backup steve on this lmao. this guy is just another wannabe gangster and he is alienating his fan base with this shit. i am guessing there is a reason gifted hater wont touch this topic because he is probably legit afraid of stevie irl. he said he didnt want to say anything bad about Nak for the same reason.
[close]

god i hate nft bros. imagine wasting hella money on a bad drawing of a chimp? theyre smoking hella cock
[close]

doesnt he own DGK or something?
[close]

Nah he owns axion

he owns a giant pile of turd then

sk8punk110

• Rep: -39
« Reply #211 on: February 10, 2022, 09:16:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
OP Please delete your slap account, you're hands down the most annoying person I've seen on this website all your posts are about how you made the Tompkins skaters uncomfortable  :o
[close]

who gives a shit if i make them uncomfortable? and why should they feel uncomfortable? theyre making the rent go up making every black and hispanic feel uncomfortable with living in NYC. fuck them. also its the shittiest skate park on earth. parts of the ground are always rough, people start cliquing up creating hella drama cause theyre bored as shit skateboarding dont entertain them enough and cause they wanna look for another target that they wanna bully. they were bullied in hs and now its their chance to be the fucking bullies. i really want that stupid skatepark shut the fuck DOWN BRO. idc how much history is behind that park, that park should be taken down cause they dont wanna put respect on my name saying that i make people uncomfortable like nah bro its all in your fucking head. its just a bunch of fucking micro politics these fucking teams and pro skaters and shit theyre a bunch of fucking bozos and losers i stg plus ROUGH FUCKING GROUND THAT WILL NEVER GET REPAVED. tompkins should get turned into a soccer field. also not putting respect on my name made those white midwestern transplants lose blue park. put some respect on my name
[close]

u mad bro?
[close]

im facing homelessness bro. in new jersey. im mad at everything even myself. im not just mad about being kooked by half the homies network like im cooler than half the homies network and i dont have to skate that well to be cool. what im really mad about is being evicted without knowing where im gonna live at.

My bad bro I hope ur living situations clear up soon.
My pillowcase is made out of griptape.  That core enough for your punk ass?

Hedgehog In Da Fog

• Rep: -15
« Reply #212 on: February 10, 2022, 09:44:54 AM »
Moving to NYC is a pretty weird thing for anyone to do at this point, IMO.

"Mom, I'm moving to NYC so Bill Strobeck can film me smoking a spliff in slow motion and later take pics of me wearing fishnet in his living room."

"Aww that's great, honey. Here's $$$$$$1109195394893485"

the big apple

« Reply #213 on: February 10, 2022, 09:58:39 AM »
Moving to NYC is a pretty weird thing for anyone to do at this point, IMO.

"Mom, I'm moving to NYC so Bill Strobeck can film me smoking a spliff in slow motion and later take pics of me wearing fishnet in his living room."

"Aww that's great, honey. Here's $$$$$$1109195394893485"

it is man and it makes the rent go up i cant even move ANYWHERE

also LMAO lets hope none of the jokes made about bill are true

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #214 on: February 10, 2022, 01:29:59 PM »
also brandon starrs a bitch and a nobody and elise hedge should see a fucking therapist for blocking me on instagram. just cause their mom died doesnt mean they gotta be a dickhead with main character syndrome. somebody should lock them up in the mental hospital and they should never get out.

for brandon starr, i think he should be locked up and beaten to death in jail he dont deserve to be pro since nobody fucking knows him and if he wins SOTY im getting a chance to burn every single copy in existence
Get fucked, kook. You don't belong here. That is shit you should never wish on anyone

hhaddockk

« Reply #215 on: February 10, 2022, 01:34:27 PM »
also brandon starrs a bitch and a nobody and elise hedge should see a fucking therapist for blocking me on instagram. just cause their mom died doesnt mean they gotta be a dickhead with main character syndrome. somebody should lock them up in the mental hospital and they should never get out.

for brandon starr, i think he should be locked up and beaten to death in jail he dont deserve to be pro since nobody fucking knows him and if he wins SOTY im getting a chance to burn every single copy in existence

Starting a gofundme for you and brandon to share a lovely evening at Ruths Chris and squash this...beef

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2152
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #216 on: February 10, 2022, 01:51:16 PM »
Beginning to think OPs hate boner for these two kids is really more of just a plain old boner boner.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

the big apple

« Reply #217 on: February 10, 2022, 01:58:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Starting a gofundme for you and brandon to share a lovely evening at Ruths Chris and squash this...beef

and if nobody donates substance skate park will get shut down thanks to not putting respect on my name

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2022, 02:12:17 PM »
Excuse me while I post 650 more times so I can kook this shithead toot-sweet

the big apple

« Reply #219 on: February 10, 2022, 02:24:09 PM »
Excuse me while I post 650 more times so I can kook this shithead toot-sweet

bro youre like 40 dont you have a wife and kids?

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #220 on: February 10, 2022, 02:32:35 PM »
Bro you're like 23 going on 13, shouldn't you be trying to figure out your living situation instead of shitposting on a forum where everyone hates you?

the big apple

« Reply #221 on: February 10, 2022, 02:35:41 PM »
Bro you're like 23 going on 13, shouldn't you be trying to figure out your living situation instead of shitposting on a forum where everyone hates you?

i cant. i was born into a poor family that set me up for failure and i also hate school i just wanna be white with a lot of money not hispanic and broke

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #222 on: February 10, 2022, 02:49:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i cant. i was born into a poor family that set me up for failure and i also hate school i just wanna be white with a lot of money not hispanic and broke
Not to diminish the very real issues of race & economic disparity, but I submit that OPs problem may have less to do with ethnicity & financial standing than it does with their somewhat troubling personality.
Try not being such a turkey & maybe you can get that date w/ Brendan after all.
Best of luck.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Hedgehog In Da Fog

• Rep: -15
« Reply #223 on: February 10, 2022, 05:02:26 PM »
Nonna dat boipussy shit, n'ah mean?

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #224 on: February 10, 2022, 05:26:36 PM »
Thanks to this weirdo’s thread I went on YouTube and checked out this Brandon Starr cat’s footy.  Gotta say his skating’s pretty tight!  We should all support him so that OP’s dream comes true and Starrman gets fully on Supreme + whatever other sponsors he desires.

http://youtu.be/2EMvmY3Mj4M

http://youtu.be/Jtq4WzWcZvU

sk8punk110

« Reply #225 on: February 10, 2022, 05:57:42 PM »
Beginning to think OPs hate boner for these two kids is really more of just a plain old boner boner.

I think they should duel at Tompkins, tomorrow night at dusk

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #226 on: February 10, 2022, 08:22:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I would prefer a joust at sunrise being on the east coast and all

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #227 on: February 10, 2022, 08:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Fuck Lester. I tried to drink cough syrup with him at the skatepark, but he was too cool. He skates for santa cruz and thinks he's too cool to drink robatussin with me. I had like 4 bottles and offered him one but he thought I was trying to give him a hj or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g0l-FApQGU&ab_channel=capcomistle

conqueso

« Reply #228 on: February 10, 2022, 09:11:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don’t forget your ankle bracelets  :-*

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 162
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #229 on: February 10, 2022, 09:11:39 PM »
Wait! I thought this was a thread about carnivores and the vegans that love them

poop22

• Rep: -2
« Reply #230 on: February 10, 2022, 09:53:44 PM »
Expand Quote
get a ribeye, season with salt and pepper a good bit, you can use thyme if you want. cast iron skillet, cook it medium rare and while cooking baste it with butter. use oil to start, wait till it starts to sizzle before throwing steak on and instead of 3 mins each side, do about 1 and flip, then flip again and start to melt a good portion of butter over the steak. as it cooks and butter melts, keep using spoon to pick up butte spilling into pan and continue to pour it back on. flip after 2 mins then continue for the other 2, use more butter if you will. i like to use half portion for one side then half for the other. once it’s cooked 6 mins you’re ready to go. when not doing this method i like to make a mushroom sauce to pour over the steak. that’s honestly my favorite way but it’s a bit rich so i try to space it out.
[close]
This is the way.

Shout out to Kunz spoons. You know the vibes.

These guys got it pretty much right. I’ve been cooking professionally for like 13 years or some shit and the spot I currently work at sells a shit ton of steaks. I do pretty much this method but your heat in the cast iron is important. I let it rip with vegetable oil until it just starts to smoke then knock my heat down to about medium low. That’s when I drop my steak in. This is a slow and low kind of approach but your going to build a killer crust this way. I flip only once as I’m trying to build that crust equally in both sides. Once I flip in goes the butter (a lot of it) rosemary thyme and a couple cloves of garlic. I crush the garlic under my knife right before I drop it in. Then yea baste the shit out of it. With those  j.b.prince spoons if you got ‘em, they’re like 30 bucks but dope. Once you get the temp you want rest the fucker for god sakes. It will bleed everywhere and be a mess if you don’t. That’s why I always pull my steaks about 15 degrees under where I want them to end up.

And for the sous vide guy. I use this method with filet sometimes if it’s going to be a king hell night. I’ll put like 20 steaks neatly in a cryovac bag with rosemary thyme crushed garlic and butter (same shit I baste with) and set my sous vide to like 90 degrees. When you pull them out all you have to do is sear them and your ready to go with a rare steak. Anything over that I just use a hot oven to bring them up.

Tl;dr I cook a lot of steaks lol

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #231 on: February 10, 2022, 09:59:32 PM »
Now I'm hungry for steak again, too bad I'm on more of a Spam and macaroni type budget right now

poop22

« Reply #232 on: February 10, 2022, 10:08:11 PM »
Now I'm hungry for steak again, too bad I'm on more of a Spam and macaroni type budget right now

Look up Sheldon simeon from top chef. I got the chance to work with him awhile back (name drop…I know) he does crazy shit with spam it’s pretty cool.

Suciusleftnut

• Rep: 0
« Reply #233 on: February 11, 2022, 06:18:29 AM »
suciu is a chiller irl

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #234 on: February 11, 2022, 06:21:54 AM »
Can we go back to talk about being on a boiling planet?
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

sk8punk110

« Reply #235 on: February 11, 2022, 06:25:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Fuck Lester. I tried to drink cough syrup with him at the skatepark, but he was too cool. He skates for santa cruz and thinks he's too cool to drink robatussin with me. I had like 4 bottles and offered him one but he thought I was trying to give him a hj or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g0l-FApQGU&ab_channel=capcomistle

OP caught trying to seduce supreme flows.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: February 13, 2022, 07:29:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

youre smoking straight COCK
Well… You got me there!
I have also been known to smoke gay cock.
Call me when you finally figure out which side of the fence you’re on & I’ll totally hook you up, too.
Neural Atypical or not, the appropriate reaction to both of the situations you’ve presented to us would’ve been to simply walk away, rather than take your beef (steak) to a public forum.
But I’m not gonna lie, I’m glad you didn’t. Elsewise we wouldn’t have this charming thread to remember you by im perpetuity.
Thanks for that, young bolts.

Edit: hit me up for that beej, eh! I’ll get you “on flow” like that Brendan kid, or whatever their name was.

make sure you land bolts

« Reply #237 on: February 13, 2022, 08:24:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

youre smoking straight COCK
[close]
Well… You got me there!
I have also been known to smoke gay cock.
Call me when you finally figure out which side of the fence you’re on & I’ll totally hook you up, too.
Neural Atypical or not, the appropriate reaction to both of the situations you’ve presented to us would’ve been to simply walk away, rather than take your beef (steak) to a public forum.
But I’m not gonna lie, I’m glad you didn’t. Elsewise we wouldn’t have this charming thread to remember you by im perpetuity.
Thanks for that, young bolts.

Edit: hit me up for that beej, eh! I’ll get you “on flow” like that Brendan kid, or whatever their name was.

can somebody delete this fucking thread? i dont wanna get murdered

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #238 on: February 13, 2022, 09:17:12 AM »
Nothing doing, young buck.
All you need to do is contact the OP & ask them to delete it for…
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
No problem at all then, easy as can be: you simply click on the…
Oh, wait.
THAT account of yours was banned when you came in spitting fire about some jerk-of nobody’s ever heard of, meaning you no longer have access to the ability to delete the thread. Hmmm, what to do now? What to do? What to do?
You could always contact a Mod, or the site Admin & plea your case; I’m sure they’ll be sympathetic when they read all the friendly things you…
Nope. Upon second thought, that door might already be closed as well.
What a pickle you find yourself in, my socially awkward homey.
The good news for you is VERY FEW people are ever merc’d as a result of the stupid things they’ve said on SLAP.
Unfortunately for you, your legacy HERE may well be somewhat permanent in nature.
I wish you the very best of luck in surviving the brutal & merciless Tompkins Square Hit Squad, as well as finding new ways to make friends (preferably ones that don’t alienate them from the jump.)
You got this, Li’l Bolts. I believe in you.

EDIT: Whoops… silly me. I almost forgot to sprankle some respek on yer name! My bad. Apologies.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 09:26:03 AM by Lou Strux »

make sure you land bolts

« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2022, 09:25:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Nothing doing, young buck.
All you need to do is contact the OP & ask them to delete it for…
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
No problem at all then, easy as can be: you simply click on the…
Oh, wait.
THAT account of yours was banned when you came in spitting fire about some jerk-of nobody’s ever heard of, meaning you no longer have access to the ability to delete the thread. Hmmm, what to do now? What to do? What to do?
You could always contact a Mod, or the site Admin & plea your case; I’m sure they’ll be sympathetic when they read all the friendly things you…
Nope. Upon second thought, that door might already be closed as well.
What a pickle you find yourself in, my socially awkward homey.
The good news for you is VERY FEW people are ever merc’d as a result of the stupid things they’ve said on SLAP.
Unfortunately for you, your legacy HERE may well be somewhat permanent in nature.
I wish you the very best of luck in surviving the brutal & merciless Tompkins Square Hit Squad, as well as finding new ways to make friends (preferably ones that don’t alienate them from the jump.)
You got this, Li’l Bolts. I believe in you.

fuck me