Author Topic: skaters you shouldnt meet in person  (Read 16818 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: skaters you shouldnt meet in person
« Reply #240 on: February 13, 2022, 09:31:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
can somebody delete this fucking thread? i dont wanna get murdered
[close]
Nothing doing, young buck.
All you need to do is contact the OP & ask them to delete it for…
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
No problem at all then, easy as can be: you simply click on the…
Oh, wait.
THAT account of yours was banned when you came in spitting fire about some jerk-of nobody’s ever heard of, meaning you no longer have access to the ability to delete the thread. Hmmm, what to do now? What to do? What to do?
You could always contact a Mod, or the site Admin & plea your case; I’m sure they’ll be sympathetic when they read all the friendly things you…
Nope. Upon second thought, that door might already be closed as well.
What a pickle you find yourself in, my socially awkward homey.
The good news for you is VERY FEW people are ever merc’d as a result of the stupid things they’ve said on SLAP.
Unfortunately for you, your legacy HERE may well be somewhat permanent in nature.
I wish you the very best of luck in surviving the brutal & merciless Tompkins Square Hit Squad, as well as finding new ways to make friends (preferably ones that don’t alienate them from the jump.)
You got this, Li’l Bolts. I believe in you.
[close]

fuck me
Okay, but that’s gonna cost you dinner & a show.
My offer was for a beej. Anything beyond that & you’re gonna be coming out of pocket.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Mrskillson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #241 on: February 13, 2022, 09:47:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
Oh, wait.
THAT account of yours was banned when you came in spitting fire about some jerk-of nobody’s ever heard of, meaning you no longer have access to the ability to delete the thread. Hmmm, what to do now? What to do? What to do?
You could always contact a Mod, or the site Admin & plea your case; I’m sure they’ll be sympathetic when they read all the friendly things you…
The good news for you is VERY FEW people are ever merc’d as a result of the stupid things they’ve said on SLAP.
Unfortunately for you, your legacy HERE may well be somewhat permanent in nature.
I wish you the very best of luck in surviving the brutal & merciless Tompkins Square Hit Squad, as well as finding new ways to make friends (preferably ones that don’t alienate them from the jump.)
[close]

fuck me
[close]
My offer was for a beej. Anything beyond that & you’re gonna be coming out of pocket.

I don't think you're supposed to offer to fuck and blow children, especially ones with developmental disorders

make sure you land bolts

• Rep: -2
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #242 on: February 13, 2022, 09:54:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
Oh, wait.
[close]

fuck me
[close]
[close]

I don't think you're supposed to offer to fuck and blow children, especially ones with developmental disorders

im 22 and im not into men.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #243 on: February 13, 2022, 09:57:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
Oh, wait.
[close]

fuck me
[close]
[close]

100% right on THAT.
I think Bolts here is almost as old as Cab’s girlfriend though.
Something else I think you’re not supposed to do is take the words spilling from my keyboard so seriously.
It appears I neglected to activate the sarcasm font on that last post.
Good catch & thanks for looking out!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Mrskillson

« Reply #244 on: February 13, 2022, 10:30:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
Oh, wait.
[close]

fuck me
[close]
[close]

[close]
100% right on THAT.
I think Bolts here is almost as old as Cab’s girlfriend though.
Something else I think you’re not supposed to do is take the words spilling from my keyboard so seriously.
It appears I neglected to activate the sarcasm font on that last post.
Good catch & thanks for looking out!

Lol, anytime bro

vhsfisheye

« Reply #245 on: February 13, 2022, 11:40:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
Oh, wait.
[close]

fuck me
[close]
[close]

[close]

OP post a fit, and we’ll call off Tompkins hit squad.

SATIVA HYBRID

• Rep: -35
« Reply #246 on: February 13, 2022, 11:55:24 AM »
late as hell but i met cody mcentire at a demo when I was 16 and he seemed mad as hell for no reason lol i cant remember what trick he was trying on the flatbar but dude was not having it. i wanted to tell him i liked his bigspin down wallenberg but he was too moody, im not judging him for it though everybody has bad days and to be fair this was a vox demo in 2013 lol
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

make sure you land bolts

« Reply #247 on: February 13, 2022, 12:55:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
Oh, wait.
[close]

fuck me
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

OP post a fit, and we’ll call off Tompkins hit squad.

cant. it keeps saying the image is jpeg

make sure you land bolts

« Reply #248 on: February 13, 2022, 12:56:46 PM »
late as hell but i met cody mcentire at a demo when I was 16 and he seemed mad as hell for no reason lol i cant remember what trick he was trying on the flatbar but dude was not having it. i wanted to tell him i liked his bigspin down wallenberg but he was too moody, im not judging him for it though everybody has bad days and to be fair this was a vox demo in 2013 lol

if only i knew some of the people i mentioned were having a bad day

realbasedgod112

• Rep: 80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #249 on: February 13, 2022, 05:05:20 PM »
when did this thread go from talking about steak to violent discourse with bolts guy
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #250 on: February 13, 2022, 06:29:14 PM »
when did this thread go from talking about steak to violent discourse with bolts guy
https://youtu.be/DPP7DKkXD3k

donkey

• Rep: -65
  • donk
« Reply #251 on: February 13, 2022, 07:17:36 PM »
overall i give this thread a 9/10 mainly because it has a lot of banter and its still relatively short at this time point in the story of mr land bolts. it loses a star because hes regular

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #252 on: February 13, 2022, 08:30:49 PM »
Any of you knuckleheads ever fuck around with chicken/country fried steak, or am I a complete goof for liking that action every now & again?
Is that even a thing that is done outside the US?
I’ve had Beef Wellington, but that’s more of a hella good hot pocket.
What’s yer take on chicken fried steak?

EDIT: Apologies for the previous diversion. Time to get this thread back on track.

nevrwasben

« Reply #253 on: February 13, 2022, 08:59:39 PM »
Any of you knuckleheads ever fuck around with chicken/country fried steak, or am I a complete goof for liking that action every now & again?

EDIT: Apologies for the previous diversion. Time to get this thread back on track.
For me it’s been hard to find a proper chicken fried steak on the west coast that’s not super gristly and chewy. And yes, I have had some amazing chicken fried chicken as well. 2 things that I miss from my time living in Texas…

realbasedgod112

• Rep: 80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #254 on: February 13, 2022, 09:38:34 PM »

have never heard of that, you might have the right thought on whether it's done outside the US
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #255 on: February 13, 2022, 09:55:54 PM »
I saw on some Food Network show a long time ago that there's a breakfast place in Colorado that does a huge like 5 or 6-egg Omelet with cut up chicken fried steak and gravy inside. Now that sounds fucking good

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #256 on: February 13, 2022, 10:09:14 PM »
You ever have chicken in an omelette?
It’s like genocide in every delicious bite.
If the thought of that makes you uncomfortable, maybe think of it more along the line of that Paul Simon song “Mother and Child Reunion” or something.
Back to steak though, who’s got the good recommend for tasty steak dinner on the cheap?
In Oregon, the bars are required to serve food as well, and I had the best damn $14 steak dinner in my life at some joint in Portland. Well cooked/seasoned beef, though not very large, or fancy a cut, complete w/  a couple sides. Tall draw of local suds was only another $4.
I went back there almost every night on that trip.
Sure wish I could remember the name of the place.
Or at least which street it was on.
Or much of anything about that trip beyond the cheap steak dinner I discovered but can no longer locate.

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 92
  • Banned from Slam

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #258 on: February 14, 2022, 05:04:35 AM »

Chicken fried steak with biscuits and gravy is delicious. I have had chicken fried steak sandwich as well it was like a big ass one cut up into sliders. So damn good. 

slaab900turbo

• Rep: 19
« Reply #259 on: February 14, 2022, 07:16:25 AM »

My dad spent a lot of time in Tennessee and Mississippi for work in the late 70's and early 80's. Still talks about the chicken fried steak he would get down there.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #260 on: February 14, 2022, 07:24:49 AM »
Gator

Mrskillson

« Reply #261 on: February 14, 2022, 08:31:36 AM »

So good. I wonder can you make it good with an air fryer

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #262 on: February 14, 2022, 08:37:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, wait.
THAT was YOU.
Oh, wait.
[close]

fuck me
[close]
[close]

[close]

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #263 on: February 14, 2022, 09:43:15 AM »
Suciu leaning into this howerton unhinged narcissist is the villain I didn't know I needed

hhaddockk

« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2022, 08:07:41 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-live-comfortably-in-nyc?member=17326281&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

It appears mr. bolts has already started a gofundme for this steak dinner with brandon. I suppose Elise can come too if they wish and any other Tompkins heads that got an appetite for beef (steak).

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2022, 09:21:56 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-live-comfortably-in-nyc?member=17326281&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

It appears mr. bolts has already started a gofundme for this steak dinner with brandon. I suppose Elise can come too if they wish and any other Tompkins heads that got an appetite for beef (steak).
This made me laugh so much i might actually donate

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #266 on: February 16, 2022, 10:38:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
This made me laugh so much i might actually donate
That was a great read.
I’m giving my charitable dollars to Uncle Flea though.
Here’s Baby Bolts text from the campaign, if you don’t feel like clicking through.
Poor kid.

“hi. im dave. i am 22 years old and im from north jersey. me and my mom are going to get evicted due to my landlord having their sister move into the apartment by april. this situation had given me intrusive thoughts about how im going to react to this situation due to expensive rent everywhere else, not enough well paying jobs available, and having to deal with my mother that have verbally and physically abused me and even destroyed my prized possessions growing up. now she does it because i smoke marijuana. she grew up in colombia learning that people that smoke weed deserve to be homeless which is not true. i smoke weed in her apartment to spite her for not having my ends meet when i got to this age. she never bothered looking for another job or learning more english. she spent nearly 40 years in america watching tv. her and her family set me up for failure. set me up for modern slavery earning chump change that’ll never be enough for rent. its things like this that make me wish i was adopted by a rich family. makes me wish i was taken away by DYFS and have a rich family take care of me and help me live on my own since the economy is a failure that creates failures like me. my father wouldnt help me get an apartment. he left my mom for a gusana. had three kids with her. my stepmother hates me thinking im some dirty ghetto kid (i am) and she wishes i was never born. i dont know why my family settled up here. its way too expensive and the people over here are just a bunch of jerks. so yeah send some money and i could finally live on my own. i want white boy money. sixth gen white boy money. give it. i dont wanna work at no damn amazon. and i dont wanna go crazy working two jobs making me wanna fight all my coworkers.”

cky enthusiast

« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2022, 05:03:36 AM »
why did i never think of this

Magnolia

• Rep: 412
  • She/They
« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2022, 05:45:55 AM »

All us 6th gen white boys need to shell out for this, the stakes are too high for mr bolts. Or is mr bolts too high for the steaks?
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

SaySo

• Rep: 113
  • "Yellow buttercup. Helicopters. Orange buttercat."
« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2022, 06:56:35 AM »
GZA said it best: "Unnecessary beef is more cows to breed."

https://youtu.be/yOQGhC5nzus?t=193

EDIT: I don't know if he actually doesn't eat meat or does not condone eating meat...
"I've got a friend of polar nature, and it's all peace. You and I seek similar stars, but can't sit at the same feast."

"Not every pony grows up to be a Pegasus."

"There's smoke in my iris, but I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids."