Author Topic: Panasonic DVX200  (Read 1075 times)

clintendo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 24
Panasonic DVX200
« on: February 11, 2022, 07:51:01 PM »
Just copped one, upgraded from HPX171, seems same same but better however, I need to work on the scene files, anyone else running one?

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 90
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
Re: Panasonic DVX200
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 03:36:31 PM »
@suckmydeck is your man to ask, there's a few posts about HVXs on here of his if you take a look.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Jordan Wiens

• Rep: 48
  • @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2022, 05:30:15 PM »
if you want the best dynamic range i'd say run v-log picture profile and then get into trying out some luts or learning how to color grade the footage.
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

clintendo

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 02:42:47 AM »
if you want the best dynamic range i'd say run v-log picture profile and then get into trying out some luts or learning how to color grade the footage.

Fair call and valid, I’ve done it for filler footage in the past.

Was curious to see if there was a bit of a community of users out there with them and comparing scene file customisation, would love to set up one of my files to be a gh4 copy for alignment with my fish set up.

barreldistortion

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 10:43:06 PM »
I have a GH4/5 scene file for a similar Panasonic camera that I can share, if you want. Matches my gh5 in the natural profile perfect.

clintendo

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 09:31:28 PM »
I have a GH4/5 scene file for a similar Panasonic camera that I can share, if you want. Matches my gh5 in the natural profile perfect.

Yes please, dm?

barreldistortion

• Rep: 4
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 01:01:10 PM »
Sent

yungthug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2022, 01:22:09 PM »
There have been threads on here where guys have posted theirs. Wish I could find a specific one lol but there's definitely resources.

Sktbrdng

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2022, 04:40:59 PM »
I've been having an issue that I was hoping someone here could offer a solution for.

I just recently got a DVX200, upgraded from HMC150. My opteka fisheye fits onto the Dvx 72mm threading but the camera wont focus at all with the fisheye on..Ive tried varying the amount of spacers between the fisheye and the camera lense but still doesnt aeem to be able to focus close enough to get a clear image. even with the macro setting on. I even tried getting macro filters and stacked a couple of those between the fisheye lense but still nothing.

Anybody ever put a fisheye onto the dvx? Obviously the xtreme isnt really an option for me rn.. Im wondering if a real mkII will work or if it'll have the same outcome as the opteka

Jordan Wiens

• Rep: 48
  • @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2022, 10:27:02 AM »
if you tried spacers and macro filters then theres probably no chance. only difference in the opteka to century is the glass quality and flare coatings. they pretty much nailed copying the lens elements. if only they could do that for the mk1...
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans