Author Topic: R.I.P. Bob Saget  (Read 1699 times)

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: R.I.P. Bob Saget
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 05:43:41 PM »
Fools need to stop dying all the time.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 06:29:23 PM »
He knew how to party.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

nevrwasben

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2022, 07:08:35 PM »
“I used to suck dick for coke!!”
Always loved that quote being from him seeing that I only knew him as wholesome at that point.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 850
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 07:49:03 PM »
Everyone should watch the aristocrats in his honor.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2022, 09:21:00 PM »
I always thought he was a kook but still RIP

cky enthusiast

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 04:46:31 AM »
I always thought he was a kook but still RIP

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2022, 05:49:55 AM »
I just listened to this a few weeks ago, RIP

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2022, 09:48:28 AM »
used to watch full house daily when i was a kid. never knew the guy used to do super edgy shit before and after.

RIP

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
!
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2022, 09:56:56 AM »
“I used to suck dick for coke!!”
Always loved that quote being from him seeing that I only knew him as wholesome at that point.

You ever suck some dick for marijuana! HUH

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
Re: R.I.P. Bob SagetQQQQQ,Ww
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2022, 12:38:10 PM »
He passed away doin what he loved. Can remember him since elementary school n dude was still rad after all these years in my eyes...Joey Gladstone is touring still doin the same bit he was doin 30 years ago word for word, Aunt Becky got in trouble with the law recently, Haven’t heard of the twins in years. Kimmy Gibler... that’s my white whale. Anywho, Sagat was at Skankfest just last month talkin about his hemorroids in detail making 39 year old me laugh.

RIP motherfucker.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2022, 09:20:01 PM »
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tvnj5

Truly a loss for those of us who never really matured past 14. Losing him and Norm is like losing foundational pieces of my sense of humor.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2022, 11:09:03 PM »
RIP - but wasn’t he outed as pedo?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2022, 11:18:52 PM »
I don't think so.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2022, 11:58:24 PM »
RIP - but wasn’t he outed as pedo?
Possibly getting confused with the guy from "hey dad". (Another 80s sitcom where a guy looks after a bunch of kids)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2022, 12:23:01 AM »
I don't think Saget was actually inappropriate with anyone.

https://www.yourtango.com/entertainment/what-happened-between-bob-saget-and-olsen-twins

RIP
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2022, 01:02:38 AM »
Saget was definitely not a pedo and the entire cast (including the kids) have spoken at length about how great he was to work with. I know Stamos and the Olsen twins came out and said they were pretty broken up about it, I'd assume the rest are the same. By all accounts he was a wonderful human dude being guy.

That's actually what I love about him and comedians like him... The dichotomy of saying the absolute most vile things while still being a fantastic person.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2022, 06:54:55 AM »
Saget was definitely not a pedo and the entire cast (including the kids) have spoken at length about how great he was to work with. I know Stamos and the Olsen twins came out and said they were pretty broken up about it, I'd assume the rest are the same. By all accounts he was a wonderful human dude being guy.

That's actually what I love about him and comedians like him... The dichotomy of saying the absolute most vile things while still being a fantastic person.

He was a honest dude and mentioned in a few podcasts that during the full house show he would try to get stand up gigs at some of the raunchiest clubs so he could let off f-bombs.

Tear Up a Trick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2022, 07:01:56 AM »
News saying heart, take care of your heart as you get older pals

BallparkFrank

• Rep: 11
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2022, 09:10:34 AM »
Never watched full house.

He was too young.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2022, 01:47:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He was a honest dude and mentioned in a few podcasts that during the full house show he would try to get stand up gigs at some of the raunchiest clubs so he could let off f-bombs.

Yeah apparently when they'd have the corporate schmooze fests he would make it a point to tell filthy jokes to all the execs just to make them squirm. Oh to be a fly on the wall..

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2022, 01:58:33 PM »
RIP

Watching the TGIF lineup when I was like 5 was one of my first TV experiences that I remember. I knew when they came on, the line up etc.

Looked forward to that every Friday.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2022, 05:23:37 AM »
RIP

Watching the TGIF lineup when I was like 5 was one of my first TV experiences that I remember. I knew when they came on, the line up etc.

There are very few times in my life that I've ever been as hyped for a TV show as I was for Dinosaurs.

Which step by step sibling would you most like to bang?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2022, 05:27:49 AM »
Expand Quote
RIP

[close]

There are very few times in my life that I've ever been as hyped for a TV show as I was for Dinosaurs.

FUCKING DINOSAURS!! haven't thought about that show in forever. Was it a thing in other countries (not Aus) for people to have a rubber puppet toy thing of the baby on their tow bar? Swear people ran that shit in Aus until like 1998.

nevrwasben

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2022, 07:33:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
RIP

[close]

[close]
FUCKING DINOSAURS!! haven't thought about that show in forever. Was it a thing in other countries (not Aus) for people to have a rubber puppet toy thing of the baby on their tow bar? Swear people ran that shit in Aus until like 1998.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2022, 12:31:58 AM »
Guess the autopsy has revealed that Saget suffered significant head trauma before he went to sleep. Talking about skull fractures and a bruise on the back of the head like he got hit with a baseball bat (they suspect he accidentally hit the headboard, but are not sure).

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/09/bob-saget-died-brain-bleed-after-hitting-his-head/

Seems especially pertinent for our purposes. All you skaters out there taking slams to your domepieces, don't go to sleep immediately after. Take care of yourselves.  Scary stuff...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 12:53:44 AM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2022, 03:16:26 AM »
That's gnarly. But wouldn't you have to hit the headboard pretty hard to fracture your skull? You'd think they would of noticed damage on the headboard if that was the case. Prob be like Trevor Moore where the public won't ever know what really happened.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2022, 08:53:58 AM »
No sleep and especially no aspirin after taking any head trauma. If you see anyone take a bad one, do the usual round of questions. "Do you know your name?" etc. and pay attention to not only answers but how they answer for brain trauma.

https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/basics/concussion_symptoms.html

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2022, 04:59:37 PM »
That's gnarly. But wouldn't you have to hit the headboard pretty hard to fracture your skull? You'd think they would of noticed damage on the headboard if that was the case. Prob be like Trevor Moore where the public won't ever know what really happened.

i think i heard it was a freak car accident in the case of trevor moore. not sure where, might have been some reddit post. no idea if that's true either. 

maybe bob saget hit his head while falling down steps or something and was so dazed from it and maybe from partying that he thought it wasn't so bad, just hit the bed or whatever and nodded off :( totally possible to wreck your skull that way.

whenever i hit my head i'm actually super afraid to go to sleep, because those headaches should either keep you up or you pass out, and then you most likely have a serious concussion and should probably be checked out, possibly supervised.