Author Topic: Southern Oregon Filming  (Read 403 times)

Stuhfy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 4
    • YouTube avatar image
Southern Oregon Filming
« on: February 21, 2022, 08:16:00 PM »
Not Sure if this is the correct place to put this. (new user) Looking to do some filming in southern Oregon. Looking for any users that may want to film or be filmed in the area! cool thanks.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
Re: Southern Oregon Filming
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 09:46:24 AM »
Not Sure if this is the correct place to put this. (new user) Looking to do some filming in southern Oregon. Looking for any users that may want to film or be filmed in the area! cool thanks.
I might be going to Selma/Cave Junction area in a couple of months I film and shoot photos. So if you are down Ill let you know once Im there.

Stuhfy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 4
    • YouTube avatar image
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 05:21:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I might be going to Selma/Cave Junction area in a couple of months I film and shoot photos. So if you are down Ill let you know once Im there.

Right on. Currently working in the CJ area and nobody skates it seems. tend to roll up to grants pass or similar on the weekends when I can just to skate with anyone.. would like to keep in touch if you do end up out this way !

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 06:38:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Right on. Currently working in the CJ area and nobody skates it seems. tend to roll up to grants pass or similar on the weekends when I can just to skate with anyone.. would like to keep in touch if you do end up out this way !
Grants Pass has a cool group of locals definitely check it out. Usually I preferred to go GP instead of skating Cave Junction even though the CJ park is very fun too, it just doesn't have that many people skating it which can be a good thing but also a bad thing sometimes. Check out White City which is a more street oriented park and its really dope! Medford has some good stuff too. Really there isn't much of a street scene around Southern Oregon people just want to skate the parks it seems and good street spots are few and far between. Ill hit you up once Im out there.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 09:18:20 PM by gsosa »