Author Topic: Spots between Santa Monica and San Bernardino?  (Read 354 times)

goo goo goo joob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 40
Spots between Santa Monica and San Bernardino?
« on: February 22, 2022, 07:30:05 PM »
Hi pals, I'm going to LA and the spot I wanna hit most is the San Bernardino brick quarterpipe. To make the drive worthwhile, I'm hoping there's some spots (not parks, we have plenty of those in Oregon) between Santa Monica and San Bernardino. Looking for appropriate spots for people in their thirties.

Thanks in advance

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Spots between Santa Monica and San Bernardino?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 08:20:24 PM »
In Norco there's a cool metal coping ledge. It's along the way to San Bernardino.

biaherl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 253
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 11:20:48 AM »
That's like asking for site seeing places along Route 66 THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

Choose some mecca's on whatever app you use and go site seeing. Venice boardwalk, Santa Monica courthouse, Sunset carwash, Hollywood high, Lockwood, Staple Center, Fletcher Bowron Square/downtown, LA river, Cal State LA and drive by where Mountain Manner was and barge some ladie's backyard to feel the history. Haven't skated LA in 25 years and that's just off the top of my head.

Post some pics of places you can't find on a app and someone will try to help you out

My brother works in LA a lot and he swears by the waze app for driving instructions in LA. It takes you through all the side streets

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 01:29:29 AM »
I applaud your desire to avoid parks (life's too short), but biaherl is right: that is a huge distance between those points with long stretches of not much going on between.

Your best bet is to stay local in the Los Angeles metropolis for as long as possible.

If you get high, have a few free hours and are down for adventure, do like me and make little stops on your way out to San Bernadino and find your own little undiscovered spots appropriate for a 38 year old.

Good luck!
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"