Author Topic: Hip/groin problems  (Read 355 times)

fs1/2cab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 608
    • a short part avatar image
Hip/groin problems
« on: March 27, 2022, 11:00:17 AM »
So I have this since a few years now and I went to a few orthopedists and physiotherapists and no one could help me.

There is that spot in my right hip/groin. I am goofy footed and fell a lot on my right body side.

That spot feels like a bubble under my skin between some bones and I can push it back and forth with my hand. Sometimes it hurts really bad just lying or walking around. Other times when I stretch my right leg I feel it popping there.

Anyone has/had something similar and can give me some Infos what that could be? I am willing to do a lot of stretching and all that.
I would be not so keen to get a x-ray. Had enough of that in the last year (unrelated to skating, some real life issues.)

Thanks in advance and much love pals.
IG: @flowterspace

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Hip/groin problems
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 11:22:11 AM »
So I have this since a few years now and I went to a few orthopedists and physiotherapists and no one could help me.

There is that spot in my right hip/groin. I am goofy footed and fell a lot on my right body side.

That spot feels like a bubble under my skin between some bones and I can push it back and forth with my hand. Sometimes it hurts really bad just lying or walking around. Other times when I stretch my right leg I feel it popping there.

Anyone has/had something similar and can give me some Infos what that could be? I am willing to do a lot of stretching and all that.
I would be not so keen to get a x-ray. Had enough of that in the last year (unrelated to skating, some real life issues.)

Thanks in advance and much love pals.

Is it hot? Like can you feel heat coming from it? Does it swell?

I had osteomyelitis and Endocarditis. I had lumps in my hip. Luckily my hip wasn’t full of septic fluid. They drilled my hip with a spinal needle and I was good.

You should definitely get it looked at especially if it changes in size and you get a fever.

Rn

I have something similar in my stomach. I’ve showed it to doctors multiple times over like 20 years and they usually say they don’t feel anything. Nurses and technicians and family members almost always could feel it.

I grew by triple and I finally got them to acknowledge it. I have three like grape sized lumps Between my skin and my stomach muscles that I can move around in there.

I’m getting sick thinking about it right now. I hate thinking about my body’s insides.

I can’t remember what was said. I just remember getting bent out of shape. I quit going to the doctor after that I have to go back soon because I’m feeling shitty.

It frickin hurts. I’m pretty sure it’s a. Hernia. The dr said nothing of note or else I’d remember.

Anyways I hope everything works out Pal
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

biaherl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 263
    • Why So Sad avatar image
Re: Hip/groin problems
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 11:26:57 AM »
Sounds like swell bow of the hip, google Trochanteric Bursa or brussitis. My guess is that it's not that if your OP and PT didn't think so

"Trochanteric bursitis is inflammation (swelling) of the bursa (fluid-filled sac near a joint) at the outside (lateral) point of the hip known as the greater trochanter"