Author Topic: New Ishod Part?  (Read 13263 times)

backside_frontside

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
Re: New Ishod Part?
« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2022, 01:27:45 PM »
After a few rewatches I noticed there has got to be like 7 or 8 clips where he is wearing the same kit (fakie frontside heel etc). Seems like all SF spots. Imagine being so good you can get that many clips in one day. Absolutely fucked. God-tier level skating

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #181 on: March 25, 2022, 11:51:36 PM »
Real squad on deck u love to see it
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

disintegration

• Rep: -113
« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2022, 01:32:31 PM »
No one can look as chilled as him doing crazy stuff. It's like the big stuff doesn't even seem that gnarly watching him.

This might be an un-popular opinion but I feel like even though Ishod can do anything and is one of the most talented skaters of all time he doesn't have the best trick selection. He's not as thought out as say Brad Cromer or Louie Lopez. He just kind of does anything maybe without thinking about it too much- which probably isn't a bad thing actually, he's just flowing and doing whatever comes naturally.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2022, 03:22:45 PM »
No one can look as chilled as him doing crazy stuff. It's like the big stuff doesn't even seem that gnarly watching him.

This might be an un-popular opinion but I feel like even though Ishod can do anything and is one of the most talented skaters of all time he doesn't have the best trick selection. He's not as thought out as say Brad Cromer or Louie Lopez. He just kind of does anything maybe without thinking about it too much- which probably isn't a bad thing actually, he's just flowing and doing whatever comes naturally.

Pretty much. Just spontaneous and on the spot.

mamba

• Rep: 134
  • Sucka free
« Reply #184 on: March 27, 2022, 02:17:15 PM »
Sometimes I think he suffers from being too good. Maybe it was the song, but on my first watch through I thought the tricks in the first song to be "meh". Like I knew the tricks in that first song were difficult, it is like he made it look too easy, or I knew he could get crazier, that it didn't impress me that much.

That being said, he want off in the 2nd and 3rd song.

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #185 on: March 27, 2022, 06:16:00 PM »
Flawless
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #186 on: March 28, 2022, 04:39:59 AM »
Mongo push :)

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
« Reply #187 on: March 28, 2022, 12:22:49 PM »
Sometimes I think he suffers from being too good. Maybe it was the song, but on my first watch through I thought the tricks in the first song to be "meh". Like I knew the tricks in that first song were difficult, it is like he made it look too easy, or I knew he could get crazier, that it didn't impress me that much.

I can’t remember the exact thread but it was something along the lines of great pros who never put out a great part and someone posted Ishod, not because his parts aren’t amazing, but because it doesn’t seem as though he’s actually trying/pushing himself. I don’t agree with that, but I thought it was interesting and there seems to be a few people who think that.

Complaining about his trick selection though is bonkers. Man’s bag is so deep, never know what he’s gonna pull out.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Pearl Motherfuckin Wilson

• Rep: -4
« Reply #188 on: March 28, 2022, 12:34:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I can’t remember the exact thread but it was something along the lines of great pros who never put out a great part and someone posted Ishod, not because his parts aren’t amazing, but because it doesn’t seem as though he’s actually trying/pushing himself. I don’t agree with that, but I thought it was interesting and there seems to be a few people who think that.

Complaining about his trick selection though is bonkers. Man’s bag is so deep, never know what he’s gonna pull out.

His bar is set so high, we all want to see something that is going to make our brains explode. Add that to the fact that he puts out multiple parts pretty much every year... We would probably appreciate him more if his output wasn't so prolific.

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #189 on: March 28, 2022, 01:00:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

His bar is set so high, we all want to see something that is going to make our brains explode. Add that to the fact that he puts out multiple parts pretty much every year... We would probably appreciate him more if his output wasn't so prolific.

Speak for yourself, i want every second i can get

The Mad Rapper

« Reply #190 on: March 28, 2022, 01:21:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Speak for yourself, i want every second i can get

yea its literally never enough.

LostBearings

• Rep: -6
« Reply #191 on: March 28, 2022, 09:46:48 PM »
Watching ishod footy feels almost like you're the one doing the tricks, that's how much enjoyment I get from his skating

ralf_

• Rep: -32
  • yo
« Reply #192 on: April 08, 2022, 01:16:53 PM »
fun fun fun

OnSlapAtWork

• Rep: 16
« Reply #193 on: April 08, 2022, 01:49:30 PM »
5 days?! unreal.  He clips up at every spot multiple times.

dill8849

• Rep: -41
« Reply #194 on: April 08, 2022, 01:58:00 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSOssYcmn_w

Damn, that was better than the part lol. But seriously, I could watch Ishod all day. He must just stack minutes upon minutes of footage.

BALAKOV

• Rep: 17
« Reply #195 on: April 08, 2022, 03:49:07 PM »
too good

PlugSkullcandy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #196 on: April 08, 2022, 04:05:04 PM »

Damn, that was better than the part lol. But seriously, I could watch Ishod all day. He must just stack minutes upon minutes of footage.

Yep he is on fire. Smooth as silk

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: April 08, 2022, 04:41:59 PM »
That switch hardflip is all time.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2022, 04:59:01 PM »
It's seriously too easy for him. Seeing the process is unbelievable.

Nice Busenitz clips too

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2022, 06:02:35 PM »
I know that skateboarding isn't about being the best, but Ishod is absolutely, 100 percent, the best
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2022, 05:15:56 AM »
I know that skateboarding isn't about being the best, but Ishod is absolutely, 100 percent, the best

That topic comparing him to grant is dumb as fuck.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 07:03:01 AM by Swithflip »

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 185
« Reply #201 on: April 09, 2022, 05:29:51 AM »
the line at 3.48 that didn't get in the part had me laughing out loud at how ludicrously easy this shit is for him.

he filmed liked a solid minute and half of footy at the spot in one session and only used one clip of it. madness.

very, very fucking goated.

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: April 09, 2022, 06:45:51 AM »
It’s ridiculous how much faster D. Booze skates than everyone. Such a drastic shift between clips.

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2022, 01:50:13 PM »
Is this the beginning of a 9 month campaign to get a 2nd SOTY trophy? Suciu started his campaign in like September and put out 4 parts or so? Is this oneupsmanship??

I kind of agree with others who say Ishod makes stuff look almost too easy. Not that it’s a bad thing. More like you could just be lulled into not realizing how sick he is at times because he makes stuff look so easy. He also doesn’t have quite as gimmicky a bag of tricks as someone like suciu. So again, it’s easy to kinda gloss over how good he is.

Anyway, both these parts were sick

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1082
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2022, 09:36:00 PM »
the line at 3.48 that didn't get in the part had me laughing out loud at how ludicrously easy this shit is for him.

he filmed liked a solid minute and half of footy at the spot in one session and only used one clip of it. madness.

very, very fucking goated.

Also, you thought he only landed tricks one time?? Nah, he lands them 5 times. What other people call a make, he refilms and gets perfect.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #205 on: April 09, 2022, 10:30:23 PM »
Talking about the new Ishod footage
https://youtu.be/lGKmTHUcjBY
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Roy Machine

• Rep: -6
« Reply #206 on: April 10, 2022, 11:35:31 AM »
He filmed all those clips in 5 days??!!

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2022, 06:22:49 PM »
You know how I know Ishod is the best? I just realized... I don't want to see any 8-10mm fisheye footage of him. The filming doesn't need to give the impression of more speed or longer/bigger gaps/drops than it actually is. I just want to see him do tricks without any distortion of reality. I don't want to only see the bottom half with flip tricks/grinds etc. I don't want any zooms. Just show the whole frame of him killing it and it's gold