Author Topic: Spring Cleaning/ Taxes - Decks (Krooked, Quasi, FA, Strangelove) Dylan Slip-Ons  (Read 1254 times)

Senrud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 54
    • Twatter avatar image
Updated 4/4:

IRS says they never got $2000+ I have receipts and confirmation of payment for, so I gotta drum up some income and I'm selling off the bulk of my hoarder pile. Some stuff is up already, more to come

UP: https://www.ebay.com/usr/createanddestroy
Gravis Dylan Slip-Ons, Oxblood, Lead - 9.5

Quasi Robert Pollard Board

FA - Red Skull Woman 8.5

FA - Time To Fuck - 8.375

FA - Americans - 8.5 (I think)

Strangelove - Prince Chemtrails

Chocolate - Marc Johnson - Sketch 8.125

Krooked - Tobin Yelland Guest Board

Scumco & Sons - Scratch & Sniff

Given - Markovich - Too Much Life - Signed

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 08:49:51 AM by Senrud »

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Cool stuff. I just saw guided by voices on Friday night and Robert pollard was wearing the quasi Crockett hi’s

Senrud

• Twatter avatar image
Cool stuff. I just saw guided by voices on Friday night and Robert pollard was wearing the quasi Crockett hi’s

damn that rules!

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095

Makes sense for the Dayton band to rep Quasi
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
@Senrud I'm high bidder on the scumco but if I win cancel the auction so I can pay you directly. EBay doesn't really mention this until you get paid but they're going to take around 13% of your money. Ive lost money on most of the boards I've sold on there recently.

Also don't be scared of the IRS. They regularly fuck up and they're very aware of it so if you have proof you paid just send it in. Do not give them any more money. All that will do is result in a letter 5 years from now saying you overpaid and they're sending the money back when they finally catch up. I've played this game with them a few times, luckily my aunt is a very good cpa and was able to kind of guide me through it.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
@Senrud I'm high bidder on the scumco but if I win cancel the auction so I can pay you directly. EBay doesn't really mention this until you get paid but they're going to take around 13% of your money. Ive lost money on most of the boards I've sold on there recently.

Also don't be scared of the IRS. They regularly fuck up and they're very aware of it so if you have proof you paid just send it in. Do not give them any more money. All that will do is result in a letter 5 years from now saying you overpaid and they're sending the money back when they finally catch up. I've played this game with them a few times, luckily my aunt is a very good cpa and was able to kind of guide me through it.

Growing up in PA, my father always said "Let's take a ride up Shinola way" Somewhere in the hills between Altoona and Pittsburg I thought. Looking at the map now, I see no such town.

LebowskisRug

Ignoring the IRS is quite stupid. Every single person I have ever known that would claim the whole “there’s no legal obligation to pay taxes” shit got fucking nailed eventually. When you do your life is fucked. Not just from the massive debt you’ll be expected to pay, but if you’re audited good luck getting any sort of loan or credit.

Senrud

• Twatter avatar image
Ignoring the IRS is quite stupid. Every single person I have ever known that would claim the whole “there’s no legal obligation to pay taxes” shit got fucking nailed eventually. When you do your life is fucked. Not just from the massive debt you’ll be expected to pay, but if you’re audited good luck getting any sort of loan or credit.

Yeah I paid. Maybe I'll get a refund, maybe not. Either way I don't have to worry about a lien or anything, and best case scenario I get a check back down the road. It is what it is.