Author Topic: Aurelien Giraud on Etnies  (Read 5041 times)

conqueso

Re: Aurelien Giraud on Etnies
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2022, 07:00:54 AM »
he gonna ollie that 30 stair soon or what? who gibe a fuck about etitnes

ndsr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2022, 10:22:59 AM »
Expand Quote
i care about aurelian giraud as much as i care about cody mcentire skating a mini ramp
[close]

he has a lion tattoo, a wolf tattoo, the word DREAM and an old timey anchor tattoo

did he just wander into an american tattoo shop, hand the dude 5 grand and say "gimme one of everything"
Gnarred, I couldn’t stop laughing then I imagined him adding”if you think of any good ideas for face tats there’s an grand in it for you, I’ll be back tomorrow “

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2022, 11:06:57 AM »
Expand Quote
glad to see etnies is investing in a team revamp. Looks like they were able to get some fresh blood in without giving anyone the boot (as far as I can tell atleast). I'm curious to see if adding dudes like He and && actually manage to push the needle in their favor.

https://etnies.com/pages/team-riders
[close]

They really went in a weird direction lately. I feel like they undervalue Nassim, dude is incredible. Who's buying Etnies besides vegans? No one I know is stoked on them like with the other two Sole Tech companies.  :-\

I don’t know if this is a good thing for Etnies, but around me they seem pretty popular with a certain type of over-40 skater who isn’t the typical Slap reader. My guess would be dudes who skated in the 90s and got back into it recently, who remember when Etnies was the shit.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Pipe Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2022, 11:38:08 AM »
The only Etnies rider I care about is Barney Page, nice to see they haven't updated his profile since 2010 ffs.
https://etnies.com/blogs/skate/barney-page

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2022, 02:22:04 PM »
Could see him on Affliction Clothing