Author Topic: Sweet Trip Appreciation  (Read 522 times)

planman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Sweet Trip Appreciation
« on: March 25, 2022, 11:24:21 PM »
Since we now have a flawless 50-track compilation and now that they're officially done, I think it's about time for an apreesh thread for these guys. Let's be annoying about how good this band is!
https://youtu.be/gS9ya-4ucRM
https://youtu.be/atrhq4rZTqQ

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

FuzzGNU

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 194
  • The Spectre Haunting SLAP
Re: Sweet Trip Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 09:56:31 PM »
It's been so weird to see their rise in popularity over the past 10 years or so. Their 2003 album just kinda appeared in all my music spaces in the early/mid 2010s after never hearing of them before (despite listening to a ton of shoegaze, IDM, etc. for years prior).

It's cool that they got big enough to reunite. It must feel good as an artist to get a second wave of appreciation years after release.

I hope they're doing well. Not familiar with what type of disagreements caused them to break up twice.
Skateboarding is the ultimate challenge.

MysticalTypeExperience

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 07:11:54 PM »
Morpheus' orifices

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -139
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 07:20:22 PM »
It's been so weird to see their rise in popularity over the past 10 years or so. Their 2003 album just kinda appeared in all my music spaces in the early/mid 2010s after never hearing of them before (despite listening to a ton of shoegaze, IDM, etc. for years prior).

It's cool that they got big enough to reunite. It must feel good as an artist to get a second wave of appreciation years after release.

I hope they're doing well. Not familiar with what type of disagreements caused them to break up twice.

the man in the duo sexually assaulted the woman in the duo💀