Author Topic: Deedz Deedz Deedz ROUGH CUT  (Read 2570 times)

Mantracker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
Re: Deedz Deedz Deedz ROUGH CUT
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2022, 10:33:13 AM »
Man I need to smile more when I skateboard. Thanks Deedz for reminding me it’s supposed to be fun when you’re falling down with your friends

He’ll go down as one of the greats. I don’t know anyone who dislikes this guy

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2022, 11:55:25 AM »
Any other heavy manualers riding aces? Seems like it would make everything so much harder.

I know it's been said to death about every video  in the last x years but some of the filming in this was pretty bad. Some tricks would be better than anything in fully flared and pretty sweet but basically miss the trick cut out most his body or the spot. Basically like the go out of their way so you can't really see what's happening or just make it as uncinematic as possible. You got a skater with good style doing the hardest tricks on the most interesting spots really shouldn't be difficult to make it look good on film

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2022, 07:35:07 PM »
He's usually testing shapes on Enjoi and it seems like he's out sk8ting 4 the day, maybe he jst likes wide trucks
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Vintagebody

• Rep: 76
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2022, 11:29:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Anyone know what wheels Deedz skates?  The not-so-wide, very loose Aces with big conical wheels on rugged terrain is very enjoyable to watch.
[close]

Radials or Radial Full is my guess, strange to see wheels that big on street setups.

It's a good reason for it. As a fellow norwegian, I can tell you that the streets here are freaking rough. I skate 52mm tablets 99a, and I dont stand a chance on even the asphalt.

ralf_

• Rep: -36
  • yo
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2022, 12:48:54 PM »
thought the part itself was week – didn't like the pacing of the edit, it took away from the skating – but seeing the rough cut made me realize how insane this fucker is. s/o
fun fun fun