Author Topic: Toronto rail location  (Read 1595 times)

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 226
Re: Toronto rail location
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2022, 05:42:11 PM »

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2022, 07:53:25 PM »
Going to TO in the first week of November, gonna use this thread a lot

Do you think I'll be able to skate? I'll be staying by overpass park and probably skating beach park with my niece

Is there any spots in the PATH that isn't a harsh bust

Can you direct me to any street transition? Google showed me some benches at a park that you can ride on to and IG showed me a short steep brick bank to ledge or wall I can't remember

Thanks for all of your input thus far
You might get some days you can skate. Weather is highly erratic, and dress appropriately. As long as it ain't snowing or raining you should be good.

The path is pretty bust in most cases. Now, since the pandemic it's way more deserted since so many people are still work from home. If you are staying near Underpass Park, I'd recommend checking out St. Lawrence market, and if it is up your ally try a Peameal Bacon sandwich as either Paddington's Pump or Carousal Bakery.

biaherl

• Rep: 253
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2022, 01:45:38 PM »
Expand Quote

Do you think I'll be able to skate? I'll be staying by overpass park and probably skating beach park with my niece

Can you direct me to any street transition? Google showed me some benches at a park that you can ride on to and IG showed me a short steep brick bank to ledge or wall I can't remember

[close]
You might get some days you can skate. Weather is highly erratic, and dress appropriately. As long as it ain't snowing or raining you should be good.

The path is pretty bust in most cases. Now, since the pandemic it's way more deserted since so many people are still work from home. If you are staying near Underpass Park, I'd recommend checking out St. Lawrence market, and if it is up your ally try a Peameal Bacon sandwich as either Paddington's Pump or Carousal Bakery.

Thanks for the info @DannyDee I'm so excited! I keep checking Bluetile's web store gonna drop a grand on them the time I'm there.

Any one know of a fun parking garage that you can bomb? I know the one you can skate the top but can you skate to the bottom for a long time for as fast as you can go

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2022, 03:09:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

No disrespect to Paddington's but Carousal Bakery is the only option for the traditional Peameal on a bun. Goddamn I miss those sandwiches in between classes at George Brown

St Lawrence market is one of my most favorite places on this planet

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2022, 09:07:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No disrespect to Paddington's but Carousal Bakery is the only option for the traditional Peameal on a bun. Goddamn I miss those sandwiches in between classes at George Brown

St Lawrence market is one of my most favorite places on this planet
I lean Carousal too. Love St. Lawrence too, the amount of stuff I've bought from Brown's Brothers and DiLiso's is significant.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2022, 09:20:07 AM »
St. Lawrence is great. Used to buy cheeses from the shops in Kensington market like Global Cheese as well, expanding my palate. Good times