Author Topic: Insole Recommendations  (Read 5752 times)

JugeL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Insole Recommendations
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2023, 11:27:39 PM »
Been skating the orange Superfeet for about two months and they work good for me. Only problem i've noticed is that the plastic is slowly separating and it's kinda annoying. Had them on Forums so the impact protection was top notch and i felt like i could stick any trick.

I have green ones in work shoes and they majorly reduced my knee pains. I would atleast recommend them for anyone who has to stand around whole day.

logjammin

• Rep: 336
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2023, 06:03:16 AM »
I almost went with some superfeet insoles but they seem pretty pricey for the super supportive ones, and the more regular ones didn't seem to offer much protection. I remember having some skate shoes with stock ortholite insoles and I liked them a lot, so that's why I went with the Florsheims.

sweet son of a bitch

• Rep: 62
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2023, 06:21:49 AM »
I’m a big fan of super feet. At 1st they did suck for skating but then of after wearing them in my work shoes to break them in they were great. IG just got me on those Fulton insoles. So far I love them. Definitely needed break in period. I have no arch so I’m getting the ones
With lowest lech support to keep my foot from rolling in and it’s helping.
I like to rotate insoles keeping them fresh. Remind insoles seem to get a good review must I can’t stand the art work on them.