Author Topic: Help needed for a really dope and genuine skateboarder  (Read 480 times)

shredslap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Help needed for a really dope and genuine skateboarder
« on: March 29, 2022, 12:30:20 PM »
Hey guys, I never really post anything like this but I saw this news of the homie while scrolling Instagram and am pretty heartbroken about it.
A local skater from where I'm from had a horrible accident and really needs help to get a surgery.

It's really sad because he's such a good guy. He gives back to skating all the time and really just shreds for himself.

Here's the link to the gofundme and his IG:
https://gofund.me/1370ca23

https://www.instagram.com/digitaldashtv/
(he used to have like 100 edits that were all bangers, hopefully he puts them back up)

I've only skated with him a handful of times, but every time I've seen him he's only always had positive vibes.

Honestly, my first time seeing him was when IG was kind of newer and people would post edits a lot and end up on the "Popular page." I followed him and found out he lived a couple towns over. He posted stories almost every day and would ask stuff like, "Who needs a board? Let's skate!"; just really trying to get people out of the house or onto the board and inspire people to do something. My friend at the time really actually needed a whole complete, so we replied to Dash and he told us to come through without even knowing us. I mean, he didn't even know us personally, just knew that we were local skaters like him and he gave my friend a basically brand new complete just so we could shred together! That's love for skating. He's always giving back to the youth of skating at the skateparks too, having a good attitude for starters and leaving his old gear for the kids so they can keep pushing as well.

I knew it was all genuine vibes with him.

The only clips I've got filmed of him are these:
He would bring a smile to everyones face at the sesh and always was super modest...

I've had countless computers and cameras break or get stolen that I haven't ever made or posted a gofundme for because I don't believe in doing that for some material. This on the other hand is a young man who has given a lot to the skate community and at least give it a share if you can.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 05:50:42 PM by shredslap »