Author Topic: Is Will Smith a Cuckold ? Cuck ?  (Read 2223 times)

stan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
Is Will Smith a Cuckold ? Cuck ?
« on: March 28, 2022, 02:16:05 PM »
noun: cuckolds

a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.
"jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"

verb
verb: cuckold; 3rd person present: cuckolds; past tense: cuckolded; past participle: cuckolded; gerund or present participle:
cuckolding
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
"in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer"

(of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold by being sexually unfaithful.
"he was repeatedly cuckolded by his wife Aphrodite"

Cuck. ?

That apart how do you slap a joke ? And the Joke Teller ?

Gi  Jane ?
There must of been something else befor hand ?

That hit ? On the way there by her and something done or said ?

She must mpbe having a melt down at home . Mid life Crisis . Meltdown flipmode .

And holding something on him ? Like dame dang wtf wow .. worked up

Like she's always had short hair . Most of the time ..

Is this even real ..

I like how he pulled on his  coat after like he has a image and smiled ..

Cuck wrten all over there .smile walk cuck to her and his image as a star . Worked up over nothing not a good place to shine with a image at the point that might be a full cuck. Moment  point blank.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 02:26:17 PM by stan »

realbasedgod112

• Rep: 80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Is Will Smith a Cuckold ? Cuck ?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 03:27:34 PM »
new copypasta alert
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 05:26:13 PM »
I'll give you a C- for effort and an F for content. You need to brush up on your MLA guidelines

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 07:27:34 PM »
What a psychologically fascinating little situation.  Did he originally genuinely think the joke was funny, or was he just kind of on audience-member autopilot only realizing moments later exactly what he was laughing at?  Or was the look on her face enough to turn his reaction 180 degrees?

I could be wrong, but I get the impression that he wouldn’t have behaved that way naturally, but rather that something either internally or externally was influencing him to take up the chivalrous knight defending ye fair maiden’s honor role.

Thought his little speech was a good example of how years and years of extreme fame and adulation can eventually warp a person’s personality. How could it not?  I’d imagine that if I had the amount of fame and success in my life as Will Smith, I’d probably be poisoned by celebrity as well.   
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 08:00:10 PM »
Watching the incident live and not again since or his acceptance speech I'll say (and know memory isn't always reliable) it did feel really weird. Like there was time where he was happy  before he got up then almost like he didn't know what he was going to do when he got to Chris Rock. Then after he sat down the "keep my wife's name out your mouth" definatly felt like an afterthought like he knew he fucked up and doubled down to make it seem cool. You see shit like this in real fights all the time the loser starts yelling some bullshit as they retreat

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2022, 01:51:07 AM »
Watching the incident live and not again since or his acceptance speech I'll say (and know memory isn't always reliable) it did feel really weird. Like there was time where he was happy  before he got up then almost like he didn't know what he was going to do when he got to Chris Rock. Then after he sat down the "keep my wife's name out your mouth" definatly felt like an afterthought like he knew he fucked up and doubled down to make it seem cool. You see shit like this in real fights all the time the loser starts yelling some bullshit as they retreat

I thought Chris Rock's reaction was funny. There's nothing weirder and more surreal than being in a fight and having no idea why. Will Smith has ascended into the "so rich that he's lost all perspective" level of wealth and takes himself way more seriously than anyone else does.

I do think the people demanding he be arrested and charged with a felony are hilarious. Someone on twitter described it as people who have never been hit in the face calling for blood while people who have been slapped just think it's funny and there's probably some truth to that. Rock didn't want to press charges so ban him for a year or two and make him do the token "I lost control, my behavior was unacceptable blah blah blah" apology and move on.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2022, 02:13:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I thought Chris Rock's reaction was funny. There's nothing weirder and more surreal than being in a fight and having no idea why. Will Smith has ascended into the "so rich that he's lost all perspective" level of wealth and takes himself way more seriously than anyone else does.

I do think the people demanding he be arrested and charged with a felony are hilarious. Someone on twitter described it as people who have never been hit in the face calling for blood while people who have been slapped just think it's funny and there's probably some truth to that. Rock didn't want to press charges so ban him for a year or two and make him do the token "I lost control, my behavior was unacceptable blah blah blah" apology and move on.
Not that I want matters at all but I'd be happiest if absolutely nothing happened. Smith is in a real have your cake and eat it too situation where apologising would just help him save some face. Him being punished would just make the dipshits double down and act like victims.
I think upbringing means as much as never been hit/ regularly been hit too. For me coming from blue collar Aus area it's peak toddler behaviour. You wouldn't survive life if you took offense so easily. everyone gives everyone shit all day long. It's all love really. My upbringing Steven Segal is not cool at all lol

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2022, 04:18:01 AM »
Dunno but this kinda shit was happening to me when I was skipping my meds.

Never skip your meds prince of bel air.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2022, 04:38:03 AM »
West Philadelphia born and raised...

cky enthusiast

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2022, 06:02:44 AM »
West Philadelphia born and raised...

as a fellow west philly child i will also smack you in your fucking mouth for joking about my wife

cky enthusiast

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2022, 06:04:15 AM »
 stan they both fuck other people so i don’t think it’s a cuckold thing. granted i don’t know the last time you had sex without money involved so i understand your perspective being a little skewed

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2022, 09:42:35 AM »
Will smith is just following the algorithm of violence.

Beef is popping. Look at the youtubers all are on it.

I somehow saw a video by George something that begins with P about Joa. I don’t follow anyone really on youtube but obviously I back Joa because he spreads the Gospel of Slappals.

While watching the video I realized that beef is on the menu and George don’t like that wants to stay posi.

I feel the war in Europe the youtube trend of beef and will smith’s clearly staged Performance are all related.

I’m not plugged into much else.

Also Austyn vs elijah is involved in the Harvesting of negative energy
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Faxmachine

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2022, 01:43:10 PM »
Hmmmmm. Well…Chris Rock dosnt seem to care enough to press charges I guess I actually don’t give a fuck about it either.  They probably about to be in a movie together.

Brguy

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2022, 02:50:50 PM »
To me it seems like his wife got him by the balls hard and it's just a sad, co-dependent, abusive relationship.

Hmmmmm. Well…Chris Rock dosnt seem to care enough to press charges I guess I actually don’t give a fuck about it either.  They probably about to be in a movie together.
How mad you gotta be to press charges against a bitch slap like that?

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2022, 03:15:43 PM »
It's an odd situation for sure.  Chris Rock's job is to have fun and make jokes at this event.  All the celebrities know that they will most likely be the brunt of a joke at some point in the night.  It's highly doubtful that Chris Rock made that joke with ill intent.  These award shows suck anyways, so hopefully they die off. 

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2022, 04:37:40 PM »
Anyone who's been paying attention to the weird fucking up dynamic of him and Jada's relationship could have seen him freaking out like this coming a mile away. They've been sniffing their own farts and fucking their kid's friends for too long

Bad marriage for life

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2022, 04:42:16 PM »
The irony of all of this is his defending of Jada’s honor has probably invited an infinite amount more of criticism towards her.

Also, I kinda wanna fuck bald Jada now.

Edit: Also, remember when America hated Kanye for interrupting Taylor Swift and saying that her win was bullshit? I feel like he got way more flak for that than Will basically committing assault on camera. Kinda crazy how social values shift over time

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2022, 06:24:01 PM »
The irony of all of this is his defending of Jada’s honor has probably invited an infinite amount more of criticism towards her.

Also, I kinda wanna fuck bald Jada now.

Edit: Also, remember when America hated Kanye for interrupting Taylor Swift and saying that her win was bullshit? I feel like he got way more flak for that than Will basically committing assault on camera. Kinda crazy how social values shift over time
I feel like there's a ton of wimpoids out there with no sense of humour who think back to when somebody said something to them and they didn't do shit. A classic jerk store moment and their fantasy was they slapped the person out. In their minds it's cool. However there's probably not that many people who wanted to ruin some girl getting their award.

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2022, 09:45:22 AM »
I think the whole thing looked staged, like a perfect movie slap.

Also, isn't Jada the singer in a metal band? Hardcore rock shriekers aren't supposed to be so sensitive

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2022, 11:00:56 AM »
I met DJ Jazzy Jeff once. It was amazing!

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2022, 08:26:45 AM »
It was fake. He blew into hit mic to create the sound
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2022, 08:36:53 AM »
Anyone who thinks it was fake is living in an even more delusional world than Will Smith.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 665
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2022, 08:39:39 AM »
Anyone who thinks it was fake is living in an even more delusional world than Will Smith.
I've read enough Puleo posts to know it was a "real" slap all part of some masonic ritual

BinkyConklinFan

• Rep: 4
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2022, 08:43:30 AM »
I went to a swinger club one time and apparently a whole section was closed because they were there, allegedly. Dunno if that's relevant.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2022, 09:31:55 AM »
Ricky Gervais would have been a "vessel of love" for sure.

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2022, 12:46:01 PM »

thebacker

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2022, 01:23:45 PM »
idk but him winning best actor shortly after this was hilarious