Author Topic: Why can’t Lil Wayne kickflip?  (Read 4577 times)

Mark Renton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
Re: Why can’t Lil Wayne kickflip?
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2022, 06:06:27 PM »
No cos that would move him from Lil Wayne to Medium Wayne and that name is already taken.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

milk.razor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 11
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2022, 06:44:12 PM »
skating downtown the other week with my friend, we passed some bros at a bar outside who yelled the thing and I just didn’t even look back, popped and landed a crispy one. heard them all cheering behind me as i kept goin. top 10 best feelings
No fun allowed. Also get your phone out and film this for my insta edit. Also don’t breath too loud. Bitch.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 970
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2022, 07:14:12 PM »
Expand Quote
It’s because we are not the same, he is a Martian.
[close]

Remember that misfits song “I sucked off a Martian”

We say it

I slid into a Martian. Ooooo oooh oh.

It’s quite old school here. Pre not a real reunion era shit.

I saw all three of the first round on mg fits. My lil brother’s first stage dove was at the Middle East. I snuck him in because it wasn’t all ages.

We jumped off the railing on the left side. No one was looking at us. I landed on 70% heads.  Next thing I feel is someone pulling on my legs.  Pulling me down. I hit the ground fist up!

Everyone is looking at me smiling. 

I look down there’s my 12 yro 4’2 85 lbs brother looking up at me under the crowd.

I pick him up and throw him up top. Packed house.
They throw him on stage the music stops right when he hits the stage. 

He’s completely dressed exactly like glen danzig. He looked exactly like him hair gloves shirt and boots.

They said something to the effect of take back your life size Danzig doll!

The show continued.

He had jumped right behind me tho. Trying to use me as a floaty or something.

Time of his life.

I’m not a fan of their later stuff at all. Horrendous bull shit. They had not been writing music yet at the point. I don’t think it was even sold out because more homies who didn’t have ID got in and we danced the night away.

Good show. Tight crowd 20 rows deep no pit. Little bit of circle pit. Not much. Was too crowded. 
very reminiscent of the very early 90s pop punk wave pool style shit of axis and Avalon cali core shows.

I saw Green Day there second time they was in town. The burned down the house. Best crowd response I’ve ever seen at a show.

But

I’m a Danzig fan but really I only earth ad Samhain and Danzig one and two.

I don’t Green Day much post dookie. Blowing up ruined all that was beautiful.

I lost my virginity after that show.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)