Author Topic: Nak of FA  (Read 39819 times)

everythingisgreat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Nak of FA
« Reply #270 on: April 26, 2022, 06:27:47 AM »
Expand Quote

wellp
[close]

this is the most heinous routing of dates i’ve ever seen. his booking agent must despise him

Can we talk about the three audience members faces you can see in the last slide? One dude literally has his hand on his head lol

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #271 on: April 26, 2022, 06:28:50 AM »
I know this makes me sound like a fucking boomer but that isolated clip of him performing is so funny to me.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #272 on: April 26, 2022, 06:30:26 AM »
Expand Quote

wellp
[close]

this is the most heinous routing of dates i’ve ever seen. his booking agent must despise him

I was thinking the same thing. Unless they fly from place to place it seems awful. And I honestly doubt they are flying 2 days to go from Brooklyn to Houston. But also Atlanta to Chicago. Like is this his booking guys first tour to book?

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #273 on: April 26, 2022, 08:35:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

wellp
[close]

[close]

I was thinking the same thing. Unless they fly from place to place it seems awful. And I honestly doubt they are flying 2 days to go from Brooklyn to Houston. But also Atlanta to Chicago. Like is this his booking guys first tour to book?

Most definitely will be flying to each show which isn’t the most cost effective for your ‘first tour’. These venues are fairly small(er) rooms of bigger venues. Seems like a logistical nightmare though if you have to coordinate multiple flights. 

Anyone else agree with me Sage is the best skate-rapper crossover? Really huge fan of his music.

NorthSideHuevos

• Rep: -1
« Reply #274 on: April 26, 2022, 08:39:58 AM »
THIS JUST IN: Nakel Smith officially inducted by Joey Brezenski as Burrito skateboard’s newest team rider! 

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #275 on: April 26, 2022, 09:02:13 AM »

wellp

my personal favorite comment is "You and Jereme Rogers should do an album together 🔥🔥"

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 241
« Reply #276 on: April 26, 2022, 09:16:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

wellp
[close]

[close]

seriously haha

maybe they are flying, but if them playing Brick and Mortar in SF is any indication of the venue sizes theyre playing they DEFINITELY losing a bunch of money on this tour. B&M on a thursday night is the place you pay $10 to see your homies local band lol
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 09:25:19 AM by Bread Harrity »

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #277 on: April 26, 2022, 09:58:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

wellp
[close]

[close]

[close]

seriously haha

maybe they are flying, but if them playing Brick and Mortar in SF is any indication of the venue sizes theyre playing they DEFINITELY losing a bunch of money on this tour. B&M on a thursday night is the place you pay $10 to see your homies local band lol

Can back that up by saying I have seen several "homies local band" shows at the Constellation Room.

joudanIV

• Rep: -1
« Reply #278 on: April 26, 2022, 10:07:01 AM »
I hope JR opens for Nak.  That would make it worth the flight to SF.

LebowskisRug

« Reply #279 on: April 26, 2022, 10:21:47 AM »
Nak is such an egomaniac that honestly he probably gets off on grown adults hating on him for 10 pages and it fuels more exposure to his antics.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1222
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #280 on: April 26, 2022, 10:36:00 AM »
In the latest GH video he hints that someone else is leaving too. TJ, Gino, Terp or maybe KB but I'm not sure about that.
what i took from that video is that the adele song was subliminal for Kb leaving. he posts that song/him singing it on his ig story from time to time

Audrey II

• Rep: 14183
« Reply #281 on: April 26, 2022, 10:51:30 AM »
imagine paying money to see nak live in concert
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

quackquack

• Rep: -402
« Reply #282 on: April 26, 2022, 11:33:00 AM »

One of the best collabs I've ever been a part of. That's right, I'm fueling my inner-Nak to claim credit. I put points in the rafters, don't check the jersey.

Makin' mama proud.
Oh, the places you'll go.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #283 on: April 26, 2022, 11:34:38 AM »
Graphic ;D
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #284 on: April 26, 2022, 11:40:12 AM »
Ewok face

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 645
« Reply #285 on: April 26, 2022, 12:15:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

wellp
[close]

[close]

[close]

seriously haha

I'm not a Nak fan by any means, but to be fair, Brick and Mortar does occasionally host some great shows with bigger names. I saw a sold out show with a couple of emo rappers back in November that was amazing. Some trendy hyperpop artists I'm into played a sold out show there a month later and then played the Fillmore the next time they toured in February.

I have also seen my homies band there on a weeknight too lol

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2231
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #286 on: April 26, 2022, 01:13:44 PM »
Expand Quote

wellp
[close]

Verified
LAS VEGAS TOMORROW !! SKATE !! THEN BACK ON ROAD !! TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY. 10 AM SHARE THIS FOR ME AND FOLLOW @racecarstuntman CUZ IM NOT USING THIS GRAM AGAIN UNLESS ITS FOR SKATE NEWS.

“That what you want for me? That what you really expect?
You thinking I'm sitting up depressed?
I'm somewhere countin' up me a check
I hate I had to fuck with any of you niggas, that's my only regret” - THE WIZARD

Why would you have to count a check? It has the amount written right on it.

IpathCats

« Reply #287 on: April 26, 2022, 01:14:45 PM »
I know this makes me sound like a fucking boomer but that isolated clip of him performing is so funny to me.

The hype and aggression is kinda silly looking, but it compliments the style he's going for. What's more funny to me is this trend of rappers just straight up not even rapping at their own shows. They just play the song and rap whatever parts they feel like over it. I see this a lot, and I feel it really devalues their "art" as a whole. If you can't actually spit that shit, what are you even doing? So many of these guys don't even sound good in person, they just yell. Action Bronson is a good example of someone who doesn't do this, and still sounds great live. Idk, I'm just sounding like a boomer too. 

ProfessorJSS

• Rep: -6
« Reply #288 on: April 26, 2022, 02:15:00 PM »
I'm not a Nak fan in the slightest. But to my mind, if he wants to quit skating and become a rapper then more power to him. Not everyone wants to skate forever. Hopefully his fans ride with him on that journey. Going out on some haphazard tour of smaller venues and playing live seems like a logical first step.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2022, 02:35:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

wellp
[close]

[close]

[close]

seriously haha

[close]

Can back that up by saying I have seen several "homies local band" shows at the Constellation Room.

i just realized i’m rolling through a couple of these venues in a few weeks. i don’t think we could buy 2 plane tickets with out guarantee

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2022, 02:57:49 PM »
Nak on Icecream shoes reboot.

I'm the tm. send me ur sponsor me tapes
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2022, 03:13:32 PM »
In case other people also didn't know he makes music and need a quick listen:

https://soundcloud.com/na-kel/skullface-bonehead

It's pretty funny how basic and bad it is

Good and Evil

• Rep: 3
« Reply #292 on: April 26, 2022, 03:34:29 PM »
Tyshawn of too...

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #293 on: April 26, 2022, 03:36:05 PM »
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

BALAKOV

• Rep: 17
« Reply #294 on: April 26, 2022, 03:36:25 PM »

'Shoutout @fuckingawesome for the last 9 years happy to have been apart of the journey. Looking forward to the next chapter ❤️😁'

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #295 on: April 26, 2022, 03:37:18 PM »
Tyshawn of as well. The skateboard world really doesn't need another board brand...

Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Space Cowboy

• Rep: 69
« Reply #296 on: April 26, 2022, 03:39:13 PM »

Oh shit FA is actually gonna take a huge hit from this one...

They just lost a soty, I wonder were he is headed for a board sponsor from here. I have a feeling there is a chance that Tyshawn might start his own board brand (or turn Hardies into a board brand). He seems to have the mindset due to him starting Hardies and stuff so i am guessing he's most likely gonna start a board brand.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 03:47:45 PM by Space Cowboy »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1222
« Reply #297 on: April 26, 2022, 03:39:45 PM »
hardies. someone said hardies skateboards and it’s the only comment tyshawn liked

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
« Reply #298 on: April 26, 2022, 03:43:32 PM »
I think there’s zero chance he doesn’t start his own brand.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #299 on: April 26, 2022, 03:46:11 PM »
Huh. Tyshawn seems like a sharp dude, so he must have something pretty solid lined up to dip from one of the hottest brands in skating. Nak being of was giving big J Casanova quitting Girl in the prime of his career vibes, but if they're going in on a new company together there may be hope for Nak yet...