Author Topic: Mid Terms  (Read 3329 times)

Beeda Weeda

Re: Mid Terms
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2022, 06:43:10 AM »
is that a podcast? link?

tulsi seemed so reasonable when I first saw her on the JRE all those years ago, but look at both of them now, complete hypocrites.

*found it

« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 07:21:56 AM by Beeda Weeda »

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2022, 08:30:28 AM »
Bumping this thread due to the news of Kristen Sinema switching parties to independent right after Warnock won the runoff in Georgia.  I've got to tip my hat to her for finding new ways to be an even more loathsome human, it really is impressive.

She was going to get slaughtered in the Democratic primary, so she switched to Independent in order to hand the seat over to a Republican.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2022, 08:31:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Bumping this thread due to the news of Kristen Sinema switching parties to independent right after Warnock won the runoff in Georgia.  I've got to tip my hat to her for finding new ways to be an even more loathsome human, it really is impressive.
[close]

Sort of related but shout out to qanon anonymous for their new episode about what a freak Tulsi Gabbard is

Hasn't she been flirting with Hindutva lately? It's about time those lunatics came to America.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2022, 09:24:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Sort of related but shout out to qanon anonymous for their new episode about what a freak Tulsi Gabbard is
[close]

Hasn't she been flirting with Hindutva lately? It's about time those lunatics came to America.

Apparently she was raised in an insane hare Krishna break off cult centered around some insane Hawaiian anti gay surfer guy. She's never believed in any of her previous political positions, she is a pure grifter.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2022, 11:25:53 AM »
i listened to the episode, she's fucked. Mike prysner (the host ) is an absolute legend.
http://youtu.be/h6y2YdYmFvs?t=55

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2022, 11:59:01 AM »
i listened to the episode, she's fucked. Mike prysner (the host ) is an absolute legend.
http://youtu.be/h6y2YdYmFvs?t=55

Agreed, him calling bush a murderer to his face is so fucking incredible. His episode on Ron Desantis' work at guantanamo on Eyes Left is mandatory listening as well

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2022, 12:13:45 PM »
thank you for the info, this is great.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2022, 12:36:09 PM »
It's crazy how all these anti woke freaks are all spook adjacent and all the flat brain losers who are "progressive but not an sjw" eat up literal CIA agit-prop