Author Topic: Alis Of Skateboarding  (Read 3605 times)

sacking rails

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
Re: Alis Of Skateboarding
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2022, 06:59:27 AM »
see its not funny rails are no joke playa

KinkyRailsRailed4u

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 93
  • Here For Friendship :)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2022, 07:27:55 AM »

Okay, so first things first. I want to apologize. No one is to blame but myself. It's totally my bad for being so inconsiderate, insensitive, and cruel to those with penile injuries. You have my word, for as long as I live I promise that I'll never write something like that again.

Secondly, it's not my fault one bit. Everybody else was joking around, so why am I the only person getting so much hate? It wasn't my idea at all, I was pressured into posting it. It's your fault for how you reacted. How could I have known you'd find it so offensive?
Kids don't know about kindness these days.

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2022, 07:42:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Okay, so first things first. I want to apologize. No one is to blame but myself. It's totally my bad for being so inconsiderate, insensitive, and cruel to those with penile injuries. You have my word, for as long as I live I promise that I'll never write something like that again.

Secondly, it's not my fault one bit. Everybody else was joking around, so why am I the only person getting so much hate? It wasn't my idea at all, I was pressured into posting it. It's your fault for how you reacted. How could I have known you'd find it so offensive?

wait what

KinkyRailsRailed4u

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2022, 08:00:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

wait what

Are you seriously pretending not to know what's going on now? I understand that this is the internet and that it's "cool" to be rude and flippant, but you do realize that there is a person on the other side of your screen right? I'm trying to have a little fun, and I guess maybe I went a little far myself, but you don't have to be so fucking mean. Would you like it if I just killed myself? Maybe I'll take a bunch of pills and go on Instagram live so everyone can see what a fucking loser I apparently am for trying to just have some fun on the web. Thanks.

warmonke

• Rep: 43
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2022, 08:11:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

wait what
[close]

Are you seriously pretending not to know what's going on now? I understand that this is the internet and that it's "cool" to be rude and flippant, but you do realize that there is a person on the other side of your screen right? I'm trying to have a little fun, and I guess maybe I went a little far myself, but you don't have to be so fucking mean. Would you like it if I just killed myself? Maybe I'll take a bunch of pills and go on Instagram live so everyone can see what a fucking loser I apparently am for trying to just have some fun on the web. Thanks.
You ok hun? xx

KinkyRailsRailed4u

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2022, 08:23:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

wait what
[close]

[close]
You ok hun? xx

What do you think? Does that sound like the post someone who is okay would make? Why don't you ,uh, THINK before you post? Am I the only sane person on here? I mean, really!

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2022, 09:49:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

usernames check ou-- oh, forget it!
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"