Author Topic: Shits and showers, living in harmony  (Read 1223 times)

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
  • What, me worry?
Re: Shits and showers, living in harmony
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2022, 08:47:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Look everyone, I'm aware that bidets exist. What you're doing is like if I made a thread that was about monster trucks and everyone started saying "Uh, just get a bicycle". I just wanna know how you guys wash your asses and if you have any crossover in those shit/shower times.
[close]

A bidet is a shower for your asshole. Crabwalking into the shower to spray your ass is downright uncivilized.
[close]

What of those who can't afford your fancy asshole shower? This is pure classism smdh

funeral_tuxedo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1156
  • old and in the way
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2022, 09:27:36 AM »
If I owned a bidet company I think doing the advertisements would be my favorite part. Maybe an Australian actor would pop up while people are pooping and he'd say "bidet, mate!"
Anyways, I think showering after shitting is awesome.

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2022, 09:40:55 AM »
What you're doing is like if I made a thread that was about monster trucks and everyone started saying "Uh, just get a bicycle". I just wanna know how you guys wash your asses
Sig'd

Jowiththeflow

• Rep: 18
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2022, 10:12:58 AM »
Interesting. I make it a point to shit at work so I’m paid to shit. If I showered after every shit, my water bill would be out of control; I shit 3 times yesterday.

Why not do one better and just shit in the shower? Pop the drain up and go for it.

Just asked my wife: What's the past tense of "to shit", again? (non native english speakers here)

She looked at me with a mixture of curiosity and disgust and said: Are you on that skateboard forum again!?
 :o

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2022, 10:16:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Interesting. I make it a point to shit at work so I’m paid to shit. If I showered after every shit, my water bill would be out of control; I shit 3 times yesterday.

Why not do one better and just shit in the shower? Pop the drain up and go for it.
[close]

Just asked my wife: What's the past tense of "to shit", again? (non native english speakers here)

She looked at me with a mixture of curiosity and disgust and said: Are you on that skateboard forum again!?
It's "Shat" but shit also can work in most cases

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2022, 08:45:11 AM »
It’s wild how many times I’ve repeated this on a skateboard forum, but here we go again:

I will never understand North America’s aversion to the bidet.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2022, 09:42:44 AM »
It's 'cause we hate the French. Same reason I won't get a blood transfusion or learn how to read braille.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2022, 09:52:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
It's "Shat" but shit also can work in most cases
It should be “shitteded.”

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2022, 01:02:30 PM »
I can't do both in sequence because flushing the toiler steals all the cold water from the apartment for the subsequent 3 minutes.

I had a long stretch as a pill head and was constipated the whole time, as it goes. When I quit and after my body re-regulated, I turned into a first thing in the morning pooper. I get up, walk to the coffee maker and by the time I am back at my desk, I gotta take care of biz. Not complaining at all; I'm cool with being regular.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2022, 01:35:28 AM »
I can't do both in sequence because flushing the toiler steals all the cold water from the apartment for the subsequent 3 minutes.

I had a long stretch as a pill head and was constipated the whole time, as it goes. When I quit and after my body re-regulated, I turned into a first thing in the morning pooper
. I get up, walk to the coffee maker and by the time I am back at my desk, I gotta take care of biz. Not complaining at all; I'm cool with being regular.

Former oxy/smack head here. Every morning between 0350 and 0400 I do the same thing... Walk to the coffee maker, fill it up and turn it on, then walk straight to the shitter. Could set your watch to it.

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2022, 06:35:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bidets just don't have the brute strength and water pressue needed for what I do.
[close]

My bidet attachment very nearly gives me an enema at a quarter turn. Pretty sure full blast would blow my cock off, thing is basically a water saw rebranded as an underseat bidet...
[close]

I literally use my bidet to give me tiny enemas. Helps when you’re a little backed up or there’s a bit more up there you want to release.

I second all of this. I’ve definitely gone full throttle on accident and had water coming out of my mouth.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2022, 08:03:13 PM »
I’ve been taught to believe that if you hold your poop or pee it’ll wear down your ability to in old age, turning you into a sharty pissy mess.  So I always relieve myself asap wherever.  Preferably at work while getting paid to do so, cause you know, boss makes a dollar I make a dime… bidets are cool, I def use mine, but it’s a sharp and narrow stream, I feel a wider spray would be better to cleanse the inner cheeks.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 272
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2022, 04:42:57 AM »
For those of you that need that extra “spic n’ span” vibe

I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2022, 04:35:25 PM »
I’ve been taught to believe that if you hold your poop or pee it’ll wear down your ability to in old age, turning you into a sharty pissy mess.  So I always relieve myself asap wherever.  Preferably at work while getting paid to do so, cause you know, boss makes a dollar I make a dime… bidets are cool, I def use mine, but it’s a sharp and narrow stream, I feel a wider spray would be better to cleanse the inner cheeks.
As a paramedic, I can assure you that your ability to poop and pee does not diminish with old age. Your ability to control these functions however...

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2022, 02:48:03 PM »
Haha yeah that’s what I meant sorry.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2022, 04:49:58 PM »
So you guys are telling me yall just let the shit hit the water? You don't catch it in your hands first? Savages