Author Topic: Photoshop help  (Read 179 times)

nath.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 17
Photoshop help
« on: May 02, 2022, 05:54:35 PM »
I just need a couple things done with photoshop, I don’t have my computer atm or I could do it myself, happy to transfer some money to someone, need it done in the next few hours, just need 2 logos with transparent background, and then 2 logos put on a music poster and a font taken from a poster and made into a transparent background so I can put some logos on videos, anyone help a brother out? I can send stuff through email, happy to PayPal $20 bucks Australian

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 850
Re: Photoshop help
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 02:31:07 AM »
I'm confused about what you're asking.... You want the background removed from logos on a poster so you can use them in a video?

If you need it right away there's thousands of smartphone apps that can do that. It's probably going to look like shit though, you're probably further ahead just asking the person/company/band for a png of the logo or if it's just text, downloading the font and recreating it.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
Re: Photoshop help
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 07:29:09 AM »
You need a vector-based design program to recreate the original logos, so they can be infinitely scalable without artifacts. Otherwise, it's going to look hella shitty. Multiple logos will probably take hours and require more than 20$.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast