Author Topic: Supreme Court to overturn Roe v Wade  (Read 4256 times)

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
Supreme Court to overturn Roe v Wade
« on: May 02, 2022, 09:17:44 PM »
I'm fucking furious. Start or support your local clinic and get prepared. None of our rights are a given and they're going to keep going until it's fucking 1955 again. I'm not trying to say anything bannable. Fuck the supreme court

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Supreme Court to overturn Roe v Wade
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 09:25:28 PM »
it is amazing Ireland has legal abortion and soon half the US will not. I'm so sick of people who pretend to give a shit about the Constitution but don't understand that church and state are separate. Go practice your religion, but keep your religion the fuck out of my life.

I hope someone who is Jewish sues for the right to have an abortion as:

"Life does not begin at conception under Jewish law. Sources in the Talmud note that the fetus is “mere water” before 40 days of gestation. Following this period, the fetus is considered a physical part of the pregnant individual’s body, not yet having life of its own or independent rights. The fetus is not viewed as separate from the parent’s body until birth begins and the first breath of oxygen into the lungs allows the soul to enter the body."

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 09:32:51 PM »
Coming for miscegenation next.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 09:54:30 PM »
it is amazing Ireland has legal abortion and soon half the US will not. I'm so sick of people who pretend to give a shit about the Constitution but don't understand that church and state are separate. Go practice your religion, but keep your religion the fuck out of my life.

I hope someone who is Jewish sues for the right to have an abortion as:

"Life does not begin at conception under Jewish law. Sources in the Talmud note that the fetus is “mere water” before 40 days of gestation. Following this period, the fetus is considered a physical part of the pregnant individual’s body, not yet having life of its own or independent rights. The fetus is not viewed as separate from the parent’s body until birth begins and the first breath of oxygen into the lungs allows the soul to enter the body."

Unfortunately we've got a bunch of complete opus dei freaks on the supreme court because the most evil people in our country play to win and because a certain girl boss decided to play chicken with father time

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 10:05:46 PM »
Saw it coming, but its safe to say that hard-line christian extremism has become defacto rule of law
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2022, 12:18:48 AM »
Still waiting for a mass American exodus.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2022, 01:26:05 AM »
The 'Land of the Free' indeed.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2022, 01:31:03 AM »
Still waiting for a mass American exodus.

Don't come here.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2022, 02:20:53 AM »
Sad day to be a woman in America. Set the country back 50 years. Hopefully this pisses them off enough to actually vote all these religious conservative dipshits out of office.

Its so fucking stupid... Now we get more unwanted babies that are significantly more likely to be a burden on society, and  more people seeking and performing unlicensed and unregulated medical procedures and "home remedies". I'm really fucking confused about who this actually benefits.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2022, 02:39:22 AM »
Sad day to be a woman in America. Set the country back 50 years. Hopefully this pisses them off enough to actually vote all these religious conservative dipshits out of office.

Its so fucking stupid... Now we get more unwanted babies that are significantly more likely to be a burden on society, and  more people seeking and performing unlicensed and unregulated medical procedures and "home remedies". I'm really fucking confused about who this actually benefits.

"Life is holy", remember?

SaySo

• Rep: 113
  • "Yellow buttercup. Helicopters. Orange buttercat."
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2022, 02:54:40 AM »

THIS

Frustrating AF watching from afar and having to try to explain to the locals why people seem so backassward back home.

Innumeracy and hypocrisy really at play here.

Saw some stats that rates in countries where it's illegal are roughly the same as in countries where it's legal.

Only difference is the number of deaths due to complications from the illegal procedures.
"I've got a friend of polar nature, and it's all peace. You and I seek similar stars, but can't sit at the same feast."

"Not every pony grows up to be a Pegasus."

"There's smoke in my iris, but I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids."

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2022, 03:38:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

THIS

Frustrating AF watching from afar and having to try to explain to the locals why people seem so backassward back home.

Innumeracy and hypocrisy really at play here.

Saw some stats that rates in countries where it's illegal are roughly the same as in countries where it's legal.

Only difference is the number of deaths due to complications from the illegal procedures.

Yes, medical procedures tend to have pretty inelastic demand curves. Who'dathunkit right?

Much like refusing to sell IV drug users clean needles, you're not stopping anyone from doing it.. You're just stopping them from doing it safely.

Dimitrov

• Rep: -2
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2022, 04:05:25 AM »
Pro life as they escalate ww3

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2022, 05:37:55 AM »
Forced birth in a country with the highest maternal mortality rate, no paid maternity leave, no universal, subsidized childcare, no continued birth parent care, and frequently inaccessible mental health care.

Studies show that women who are forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy are more likely to experience intimate partner violence, health problems, poverty, and ongoing financial distress than those who were able to access wanted abortion care.

Awful day for America, and even more to come with the descent of America into right-wing fascism.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2022, 05:49:08 AM »
I know it's an overused comparison at this point but the USA is really turning into the movie Idiocracy. Or maybe it's turning into The Handmaid's Tale? Who knows? Fucking braindead moron lawmakers.

It's absolutely unbelievable.

As an American who has been living in Europe for close to 10 years, people always ask me when I'm going back... I always tell them I hope I never will. This is just one more example of how dystopian things are becoming and why living in the USA was maybe cool in the 50s-90s or whenever it was, but now, it's a joke. JESUS CHRIST what a nightmare.

And yes, I realize that there are much worse places to live in the world, in fact, life in the USA is pretty plush, but there's no reason to pretend the USA is doing anything that great these days aside from supplying weapons to the rest of the world and brainwashing everyone with things like facebook and amazon and other nonsense. It's fucking embarrassing.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2022, 06:43:41 AM »
They’re going to go after gay marriage gay sex and eventually interracial marriage wtf

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2022, 06:52:49 AM »
fuck religion, fuck conservatives and fuck the republican party

They are hypocrites and liars. They want government out of their life but they sure do want it in your life.
Religion does nothing bu divide people.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2022, 07:01:07 AM »
It's worthless to even attempt to talk to conservatives as if they have any worth anymore.

Fuck all these right wing bastards.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2022, 07:07:46 AM »
Be prepared to protect yourself and those you love. The government and the cops are not there to protect us.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2022, 07:19:13 AM »
It's worthless to even attempt to talk to conservatives as if they have any worth anymore.

Fuck all these right wing bastards.

Yes, 100%. It's worthless to vote in my state because it's so gerrymandered. The state supreme court keeps rejecting the Redistricting Commission's electoral districts, but the Redistricting Commission keeps submitting the same bullshit maps with no punishment.

Roe isn't just about abortion, it's about the personal right to privacy from the government. This is a failed system, violence is the only answer. The only voice the lower classes have is when our protesters are beaten or killed in the streets, or a revolution. But things are going to have to get a lot worse first.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1556
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2022, 07:33:26 AM »

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2022, 07:34:42 AM »
*PARODY* we need to start blowing some stuff up *PARODY* not like kill anyone but we need to start sending messages to *PARODY* lawmakers and the people that fund them that we need laws that reflect the needs of the people in this country *PARODY* and it’s become increasingly apparent that no one is willing to make that step on their own *PARODY* so if it takes some well placed charges *PARODY* at some offices and under some cars i think that’s a road worth exploring. not just R’s. D’s too. *PARODY*

voting is fucking useless.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2022, 07:36:10 AM »
*PARODY* we need to start blowing some stuff up *PARODY* not like kill anyone but we need to start sending messages to *PARODY* lawmakers and the people that fund them that we need laws that reflect the needs of the people in this country *PARODY* and it’s become increasingly apparent that no one is willing to make that step on their own *PARODY* so if it takes some well placed charges *PARODY* at some offices and under some cars i think that’s a road worth exploring. not just R’s. D’s too. *PARODY*

IN MINECRAFT

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2022, 07:49:18 AM »

Welp, you see, they're anti-fascist. Therefore if you have a problem with them, you're anti-anti-fascist. By simplifying the negatives that will make you (dun dun dun) FASCIST!!!!!!!!
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2022, 07:53:41 AM »
So… Hillary wasn’t so bad after all huh guys?

thebacker

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2022, 08:02:13 AM »
probably isn't the best time for this but i thought of an all time great name in my buddies discord

roe v wade desarmo

cky enthusiast

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2022, 08:19:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Welp, you see, they're anti-fascist. Therefore if you have a problem with them, you're anti-anti-fascist. By simplifying the negatives that will make you (dun dun dun) FASCIST!!!!!!!!

i will tolerate whatever political ideology guarantees an inhabitable planet for all gods creatures and total equality for man and woman and all in between regardless of race or any other ism.

all politicians make me nauseous.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2022, 08:26:25 AM »
I'm so happy my daughter is moving to blue state Hawaii. Fuck this christo-fascist bullshit.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW