Author Topic: Dylan jaeb of DC  (Read 16660 times)

CannerSpaghetti

Huell Howser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
Re: Dylan jaeb of DC
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 09:45:06 AM »
*fades deeper into an only skatepark reality*

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -294
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 09:47:18 AM »
Of DC, on perfectly creased pants

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 09:50:02 AM »
Was he ever really "on" anything? No ads or anything? He's a ghost, but a ghost with incredible talent.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
  • downward is heavenward
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 09:56:47 AM »
Was he ever really "on" anything? No ads or anything? He's a ghost, but a ghost with incredible talent.

I think he had 1 ad and it was pretty recently too.

The Mad Rapper

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 09:57:44 AM »
this kid makes no sense....

Weekend96

• Rep: -4
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 10:12:11 AM »
Nike

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 10:20:15 AM »
Y’all gonna give him the same treatment y’all gave Kader about sponsor hopping at his age or nah? Just trying to keep it consistent.

quackquack

• Rep: -395
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2022, 10:23:52 AM »
Y’all gonna give him the same treatment y’all gave Kader about sponsor hopping at his age or nah? Just trying to keep it consistent.

Maybe?

This does seem a little different because I was under the impression that Skatepark-kid has only ever been flow-with-no-where-to-go while Kader could have gotten on any shoe company he wanted.

May I ask what your underlying point is though?
Oh, the places you'll go.

Southernmost

• Rep: 115
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2022, 10:24:55 AM »

Pretty sure he had an ad recently and was also featured in at least one edit. Usually had DC stickers on his board. Could see him landing on NB, maybe Vans. Also could see him on Cariuma since he pretty much just skates at the skatepark and makes IG edits. But he did back out of BATB so he may not want that image or association.

Chris Partlow

• Rep: 1
  • dont worry boss i got you covered, quick and clean
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2022, 10:30:23 AM »
He had on a sci-fi t shirt in a post I saw today. Would be a pretty sick addition to the squad

marty mcfly

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2022, 10:32:48 AM »
please not cariuma!!!!

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2022, 10:38:47 AM »
Dude is an amazing skateboarder but a street part to showcase his full potential would be nice.

Letsfilmavideo

• Rep: 16
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2022, 10:41:57 AM »
This dude may blue ball the entire skate world for laughs
I always got one of my boys holdin a jar of leak and a fat blunt, so as soon as i land the trick we gettin wet you know?

The Mad Rapper

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2022, 10:44:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pretty sure he had an ad recently and was also featured in at least one edit. Usually had DC stickers on his board. Could see him landing on NB, maybe Vans. Also could see him on Cariuma since he pretty much just skates at the skatepark and makes IG edits. But he did back out of BATB so he may not want that image or association.

this seems like the most realistic scenario at this point.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2022, 10:46:10 AM »
He has a dope steelo. Could see him thriving on any sponsor.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2022, 10:53:51 AM »
cannot comprehend why so many people are gaga over this dude. he has no definable style at all. he’s just got at skateparks

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 235
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2022, 10:56:33 AM »
He had on a sci-fi t shirt in a post I saw today. Would be a pretty sick addition to the squad

Fuck no he wouldn’t and jerry knows better

anthonym

• Rep: -21
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2022, 10:59:37 AM »
cannot comprehend why so many people are gaga over this dude. he has no definable style at all. he’s just got at skateparks

I don't see how anyone can say he has no style? People are gaga over him because of his incredible board control and consistency and his ability to make it look stupid easy. He's just plain fun to watch do tricks. Before Chris Joslin blew up he was nothing but IG skatepark clips too. So what?
R.I.P. Boardertown - Oakland, CA

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2022, 11:10:21 AM »
Dude is an amazing skateboarder but a street part to showcase his full potential would be nice.

I don’t have ig but I went through his posts and the last few posts of his are street clips. Seems like he’s ramping up more. I think this is last year of high school and he said in that followed he wanted to finish that first, so maybe this sponsor change and the summer coming up means he actually gonna start going on some trips with people.

I think he just needs to get out there and skate with people and we’ll see his style develop more , he has all the potential in the world just needs a push.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2022, 11:13:08 AM »
this is sure to shake up the industry

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2022, 11:16:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe?

This does seem a little different because I was under the impression that Skatepark-kid has only ever been flow-with-no-where-to-go while Kader could have gotten on any shoe company he wanted.

They're suggesting that Kader (a young, talented skater) got a lot of shit for sponsor hopping and they were wondering if the same attitude was going to be applied to Mr. Jaeb

Personally I think the negative sponsor reactions towards Kader were unwarranted and I don't follow Mr. Jaeb so I'm not saying the comparison is warranted or not, just explaining

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2022, 11:22:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe?

[close]

They're suggesting that Kader (a young, talented skater) got a lot of shit for sponsor hopping and they were wondering if the same attitude was going to be applied to Mr. Jaeb

Personally I think the negative sponsor reactions towards Kader were unwarranted and I don't follow Mr. Jaeb so I'm not saying the comparison is warranted or not, just explaining

Thank you Mr. Jackal. Correct.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2187
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2022, 11:22:42 AM »
…he has all the potential in the world just needs a push.
We talkin’ a Gino push, or maybe something more along the lines of a Dennis push?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

The Mad Rapper

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2022, 11:26:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe?

[close]

its not even remotely the same. Kader was riding for brands and went from a skater owned shoe company to trying out global mega brands. Nike was never announced. he was just wearing them for a minute. just like everyone else.... him going from emerica to adidas is totally normal and is gonna spark conversation.

Dylan is totally different because he has no sponsors and has no brands behind him. he seems to just randomly quit everything he has ever been on and everytime hes done this so far, nothing at all has panned out other than more poods wizardry. (which aint shit really) he has no street clips. no parts. when he left zero, we saw him hangin with the april team for a minute and then he went back to riding pink and purple blanks.

If nike was gonna swoop him, they would have done it the second he came out and he would have been kidnapped by them from jump. I could see NB# i guess but who the fuck wants to watch someone skating pink and purple blank decks everytime?

theres gotta be something extra or something we dont know thats holding him back. maybe hes like super wack as fuck in the van....? that shit dont fly nowhere no matter how good you are.

nickpaolucci

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2022, 11:40:48 AM »

not sure if this is his "full potential" but he has released a street part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVG5rq3sM_I

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2022, 11:43:40 AM »
Maybe he's just 17, living in the best city in the world, focusing on advancing all aspects of his life, being ill and not really giving a shit?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2022, 11:51:14 AM »
I heard the decision was inspired by somebody asking "so Dylan, wanna go somewhere else?"

Bryanferry

• Rep: -43
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2022, 11:52:25 AM »
Mainly park footy? Oh that’s Cariuma fo sho

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2022, 12:11:06 PM »
Such a waste. Oh well, on to the next one.