Author Topic: 'strange' things that you often do in life  (Read 4015 times)

potpie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 30
Re: 'strange' things that you often do in life
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2022, 07:17:14 AM »
i spit on my toilet paper if i dont have baby wipes  :-X

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2022, 09:58:42 AM »
i'll share something a co-worker did

i live in the city so my commute is about 1 hr to 1.5 hrs to suburban job

co-worker lives 20 mins away

i get there 6:30am and leave at 2:30-3 depending when im done, i always put in 8 hrs

salty af co-worker complains to my boss and i get a 'it was brought to my attention'.... blah blah i gotta time it perfectly to get here at 7 and leave at 3 - strange

dude has nothing better to do than tattle

he is the office next to me, how do i mess with this goof

slikk slikk
How handy are you at making stuff? Is there a good place to hide this? Are there video cameras at your work?

https://www.instructables.com/Miniature-Beeping-Circuit-Prank/

Jebediah

• Rep: 110
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2022, 10:42:44 AM »
i spit on my toilet paper if i dont have baby wipes  :-X

That reminds me of the time I had this pro bent over, and she was dry so I spit on my dick. She immediately stopped and complaining of bacteria grabbed a wet wipe and used it to clean off the condom before bending back over. She was deff lemon fresh between the legs after that.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2022, 12:27:50 PM »
i like spitting on carpet(not in a person's house)
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

thebacker

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2022, 01:27:05 PM »

i get there 6:30am and leave at 2:30-3 depending when im done, i always put in 8 hrs

salty af co-worker complains to my boss and i get a 'it was brought to my attention'.... blah blah i gotta time it perfectly to get here at 7 and leave at 3 - strange

slikk slikk

flip his computer screen, ctrl alt and an arrow key of your choice

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2022, 02:40:00 AM »
Expand Quote

slikk slikk
[close]

flip his computer screen, ctrl alt and an arrow key of your choice

I used to this in school computers lol but it doesn't work anymore at least for me

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2022, 11:18:54 AM »
When I'm asked about how I am feeling/enjoying things or how things are, I can't really every just be like great. I take the question serious and start assessing how I am feeling and usually can't give a clear non rambling answer.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2022, 01:28:47 PM »
I beatbox/ hum tunes a lot
I do the DX Crotch chops to everything possible
I also westside everything that I see (likely been previously crotch chopped)
Re-write/ destroy lyrics to popular songs and sing them in public

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2022, 02:00:43 PM »
I like to flush the toilet while I'm still peeing and pee into the whirlpool and make, like, an opera-singing note.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2022, 02:47:00 PM »
Tidying up and organizing things that do not need to be cleaned or rearranged. Excessive laundry- washing clothes that don't really need washing. OCD is a bitch
That reminds me, counting to 12 or tapping or doing things 12 times. It's not a conscious thing, and I stop myself when I notice it. I developed ticks when I was younger but realized it could keep getting worse and forced myself to stop the behaviors. Only the 12 thing and weird tapping patterns when I'm not paying attention seem to linger.

beandemon

• Rep: 180
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2022, 04:03:02 PM »
I like to flush the toilet while I'm still peeing and pee into the whirlpool and make, like, an opera-singing note.
Timing is everything. Pee outlasting the maelstrom brings deep regret.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1534
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2022, 11:07:10 PM »

Dear God... are you... me?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2022, 02:09:48 AM »
I don't know if this counts but I compulsively blow snot rockets when I skate.

If I don't shower for like 2 weeks my balls start to smell like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Jewel Runner

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2022, 04:31:11 AM »

If I don't shower for like 2 weeks my balls start to smell like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Wow 2 weeks? The longest I have gone through without a shower were 6 days and I couldn't take it anymore

Let's see who holds the record

Slikk

• Rep: -33
  • im proper
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2022, 05:58:22 AM »
How handy are you at making stuff? Is there a good place to hide this? Are there video cameras at your work?

update:

purchased fart spray

plan to periodically spray his chair, under his desk, soak some paper towels in the liquid and stuff them in his ceiling tiles, spray it on surfaces about face level

no cameras and im typically first to arrive

will report back

slikk slikk

Jewel Runner

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2022, 06:55:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

update:

purchased fart spray

plan to periodically spray his chair, under his desk, soak some paper towels in the liquid and stuff them in his ceiling tiles, spray it on surfaces about face level

will report back

slikk slikk

Ohh shit that's a good one! How bad is the smell?

Maybe spray sometimes when he passes by so people think it's actually him farting lol

somefucker

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2022, 08:31:06 AM »

how do you not get dandruff

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2022, 12:07:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow 2 weeks? The longest I have gone through without a shower were 6 days and I couldn't take it anymore

Let's see who holds the record
I did wildland fire for a few years. I would regularly go for an entire 2 week assignment without showering. Thats 2 weeks of working hard labor in the sun without a shower. It got a bit ripe.

Also related, one of the guys I used to work with in the forest told me that one time after the season was over, he was talking to some girls at a bar and he inadvertently blew a snot rocket. Just completely forgot that he wasn't in the middle of nowhere with 20 other dudes.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Slikk

• im proper
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2022, 07:40:05 AM »

Maybe spray sometimes when he passes by so people think it's actually him farting lol

UPDATE:

he noticed the smell almost immediately, called maintenance to take his trash out

i think spraying it on the chair worked, he has been sniffling/coughing

i need more ideas

trying to not laugh at work

slikk slikk

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2022, 08:02:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dear God... are you... me?

I am pretty notorious for these things at work. The other day I came in (With Motorhead "The Game" playing in my pocket, bottle of water in hand... and did the whole Triple H entrance. Swear no one appreciates me

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2022, 10:07:57 AM »
When I'm asked about how I am feeling/enjoying things or how things are, I can't really every just be like great. I take the question serious and start assessing how I am feeling and usually can't give a clear non rambling answer.

For my first summer job, I worked as a porter at a country club, hauling things around, sometimes cleaning the pool, setting up for events, etc. At the beginning of each day, my supervisor and I would walk the premises and discuss what needed to be done. Invariably, we'd run into a member who'd ask my supervisor how he was doing, or what was going on, and invariably he'd take the opportunity to tell them, in excruciating detail, how his life was going, or what he'd recently been up to. Then, at the end of the story, he'd turn the event into a teachable moment, admonishing the poor sap for asking the question in the first place: "You know _____, you shouldn't ask such personal questions if you don't really want to hear the answer..."

It was fucked.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2022, 10:12:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

update:

purchased fart spray

will report back

slikk slikk
Good on you. Went through some bullshit myself recently. Got a surprise visit from the RM and then my boss confronts me about my performance issues which had never been brought up to me to correct. All of the supposed issues were regular as fuck, and some happened over a year ago, corrected, not a big deal. I got pissed, this guy is so hard to work with and I have covered for his ass so much that I was in shock, like utter disbelief. I would bend over backwards to help make shit go smooth. Not to mention I have worked twice as hard to the point of danger and don't complain about how much the job sucks all day like he does because I actually want to be there and love it.
The big boss felt something was off and asked if just me and him could take a walk. I laid it out and just said everything he said is bullshit. I just laid it out clear, had proof for plenty of it and the RM was like, you aren't the first person to have an issue with him, but you are the first person willing to stand up to it, and that's what I need you to keep doing, because there have been issues with this dude for a while. He even apologized, followed up, visited me at home to talk (I have housing provided).
It might sound like overkill but there was talk about doubts for my future in there. And we work just the two of us so upper management has no idea what's actually going on here. They come up and visit a couple times a year. My RM is super cool and I spoke to him like I would any of my friends. I said that guys is a fucking asshole for that, I can work with him, but I have lost all trust and respect for him. And the RM totally understood. So this whole thing originally was about me and even HR was given a heads up in case, I don't know they fired me or something, but now all the focus is on the rat, and rightly so. You don't ask someone to watch your dogs for you and all these other dumb personal favors and then go tell that persons boss that you are unreliable and shitty. Why trust me with your fucking dogs if that's how I roll?

Some fools might remember my old job, I had the unions coming who then dropped the ball, covid happened, then I was able to quit for this job. But after I left I heard they made a bunch of changes which coincidentally had to do with what I said when I still worked there and reiterated in my exit interview sheet. They got rid of the lady I kind of went to war with, at least moved her elsewhere. I do not like doing that shit at all, it draws attention to you and I am very much someone who tries to avoid conflict, and never wants to be thought of as a complainer. But if someone is fucking with me or making up shit that could put my career at risk I don't give a fuck, that's too much and I get super motivated to make it twice as bad for them.

WHEW, sorry, that shit really fucked me up the last 2 months, but its better now.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 10:28:39 PM by 50mm »

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2022, 10:16:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
UPDATE:

he noticed the smell almost immediately, called maintenance to take his trash out

i think spraying it on the chair worked, he has been sniffling/coughing

i need more ideas

trying to not laugh at work

slikk slikk
I always thought these were pretty creative, but I fear you could actually make someone go crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJfT5wd8Qjw
You hide it like in the cieling panels or somewhere and it plays all kinds of weird shit to freak them out, including a voice asking if they can hear them. Lol.

Slikk

• im proper
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2022, 09:25:30 AM »
holy

there was a memo sent to our department that we have to work from home the next two days, the smell apparently lingered in my coworkers office and hallway to the point others in our department noticed lmao.

maintenance people are removing drywall to see if the adjoining bathrooms have a leak, i am trying to compose myself as i leave the office rn at the fact fart spray not only annoyed my coworker, but gave my department a sweet four day weekend.

im gonna skate on my lunch breaks this week

slikk slikk

Jewel Runner

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2022, 08:29:32 AM »
holy

there was a memo sent to our department that we have to work from home the next two days, the smell apparently lingered in my coworkers office and hallway to the point others in our department noticed lmao.

maintenance people are removing drywall to see if the adjoining bathrooms have a leak, i am trying to compose myself as i leave the office rn at the fact fart spray not only annoyed my coworker, but gave my department a sweet four day weekend.

slikk slikk

Omg that's awesome lol

Will the fart spray adventure go on when you come back?

How does it feel knowing the maintenance guys will have all that trouble trying to find the source of it?

Are you afraid of being caught?

So many questions

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 211
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2022, 07:54:08 PM »
I buy post it notes (there is a special kind I have to find) and fold them up, roll them up, and generally fuck around with them. I have one in my hand 70% of the day at least and always keep some in my pocket. It calms me down. Been doing it for 20 years probably

Jewel Runner

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2022, 08:28:57 AM »
Expand Quote
holy

slikk slikk
[close]

Omg that's awesome lol

How does it feel knowing the maintenance guys will have all that trouble trying to find the source of it?

So many questions

Cmon man we need an update

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2022, 02:54:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
holy

slikk slikk
[close]

Omg that's awesome lol

So many questions
[close]

Yea this is great! Spray some on his car door or if he has a sunroof and it's cracked sneak some in there!

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -138
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2022, 05:55:27 PM »
drugs, graffiti, reading at the library

Slikk

• im proper
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2022, 09:49:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
holy

slikk slikk
[close]

Omg that's awesome lol

So many questions
[close]

aiight so i have had to get creative

i think my coworker caught on and has been closing his door.

he goes to the bathroom frequently and its a one person stall (not many people in the building)

so i have been spraying the handles of the sink and the door knob, i can then hear him repeatedly spraying his hands with sanitizer and rubbing them to remove the smell

he knows its a stinky liquid but doesnt know who or what is causing it

need more harmless pranks