Author Topic: 'strange' things that you often do in life  (Read 3993 times)

realbasedgod112

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
'strange' things that you often do in life
« on: May 08, 2022, 09:01:08 PM »
use this thread to post about miscellaneous things you do in daily life that could be considered odd. onto me now:

hello SLAP. i am making this thread to tell you of an anecdote of my life. gather round, get a warm drink, take a seat.
in recent days i have developed a strange little quirk, that now comes to me unconsciously. it all started one night when i was rather squiffy, blitzed, ripped, jacked, turnt, trashed, etc. i was playing a sort of game with some friends, where we would try to throw a can and have it land upright and stay on the top of a tall, narrow shelf. while i was throwing it, i began to vocalise a sort of 'pscchwww' sound as if i were imitating a fast car.
this trait stayed with me, and only developed as time went on. i would go 'bah' if i was playfully hitting my cat, or 'whhiitt' if i was closing a door or doing any similar motion. it became second nature, and i didn't even think of it until today when someone looked at me rather incredulously, and almost in the patronising way that you would speak to a disabled person in.

anyway i thought that was pretty interesting. please write your stories or things! :)
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: 'strange' things that you often do in life
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 09:27:32 PM »
Spend unhealthy amounts of time being pissed on the internet.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 850
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 10:51:37 PM »
I made a tea but didn't have any sugar so I put two sour patch kids in it.
I'll sit in some weird position with my ankle completely flipped over or my hand completely bent and it's like in the back of my head I know it's hurting but for some reason I'm ignoring it then itl just snap to focus and I'll be like oh I just sprained my ankle while watching a movie lol

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 02:31:22 AM »
in england theres an old wivestale about magpies.  one for sorrow, two for joy.
so if i see a single magpie to counteract any bad luck i say 'fuck off magpie'

or getting almost sexually aroused at ploughed fields could be considered strange in some circles

SaySo

• Rep: 113
  • "Yellow buttercup. Helicopters. Orange buttercat."
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 03:14:59 AM »

or getting almost sexually aroused at ploughed fields could be considered strange in some circles

In...crop circles?
"I've got a friend of polar nature, and it's all peace. You and I seek similar stars, but can't sit at the same feast."

"Not every pony grows up to be a Pegasus."

"There's smoke in my iris, but I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids."

LB

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 03:34:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

In...crop circles?

haha yes.  if the crops too long it fucks up my metal detecting or fieldwalking.
sorry i tend to rabbit on once i get started

SaySo

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2022, 04:00:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

In...crop circles?
[close]

haha yes.  if the crops too long it fucks up my metal detecting or fieldwalking.

Hahaha, no worries.

...Did you hear about the medieval siege where the attackers ran out of ammunition? So, they loaded a severed peasant’s head onto a trebuchet and fired it.

By sheer luck, it hit the King’s son and knocked him off the battle field.

Apparently it was the first ever serf face to heir missile.

OK, I'll stop... :-X
"I've got a friend of polar nature, and it's all peace. You and I seek similar stars, but can't sit at the same feast."

"There's smoke in my iris, but I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids."

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 631
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2022, 08:23:43 AM »
Whenever I get a song stuck in my head and I'm singing it to myself I gradually change the lyrics to make it as vulgar as possible.

Get hungry on it!

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 08:32:37 AM »
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Gene_Harrogate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 631
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 09:04:55 AM »
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.
WEIRD, that's what I think about when I want to cum faster.

Get hungry on it!

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 10:00:20 AM »
Oh come on dude I just changed my sig and this quote is just too good

Slikk

• Rep: -33
  • im proper
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 10:12:15 AM »
i'll share something a co-worker did

i live in the city so my commute is about 1 hr to 1.5 hrs to suburban job

co-worker lives 20 mins away

i get there 6:30am and leave at 2:30-3 depending when im done, i always put in 8 hrs

salty af co-worker complains to my boss and i get a 'it was brought to my attention'.... blah blah i gotta time it perfectly to get here at 7 and leave at 3 - strange

dude has nothing better to do than tattle

he is the office next to me, how do i mess with this goof

slikk slikk

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 850
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2022, 10:38:34 AM »

i get there 6:30am and leave at 2:30-3 depending when im done, i always put in 8 hrs

salty af co-worker complains to my boss and i get a 'it was brought to my attention'.... blah blah i gotta time it perfectly to get here at 7 and leave at 3 - strange

slikk slikk
Fuck these people are the worst. Literally had the same thing happen at an old job. Same thing time wise but I'd ride my bike for like twenty five mins before sunrise to get to work before everyone and load up trucks. That way when everyone else turned up shit was ready so they could go. Dickheads all complained because I got to leave early (even tho I too also always did a full day's work) so then I have to come in at 7 and all these dickheads sit around doing nothing while I load up the trucks.

How to mess with them? Have to figure out a way that makes them now waste time and have to be at work the extra half hour every day.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2022, 11:45:59 AM »
I'd leave at 2:15 and ask this guy to clock out for you at 3. That will piss him off for sure. And fart in the office before you leave.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2022, 01:34:27 PM »
 Constant vocal/mouth noises ranging from gutteral yelps to frog sounds to high squeals (and anything else you could think of).
 Like Michael Winslow having a stroke or a melted Bobby McFerrin tape.

Yu Dum

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2022, 02:25:32 PM »
Glad to know I'm not the only one here who goes about their day making strange/funny noises. I catch myself making goofy ass noises or doing impressions of different TV/movie characters all the time. Don't know when it started, but it hasn't slowed down as I've aged.
I also tend to drink my coffee on the toilet before leaving for work. Trying to kill two birds with one stone, but usually end up still leaving just a little behind schedule.

LB

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2022, 03:51:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

In...crop circles?
[close]

[close]

Hahaha, no worries.

...Did you hear about the medieval siege where the attackers ran out of ammunition? So, they loaded a severed peasant’s head onto a trebuchet and fired it.

By sheer luck, it hit the King’s son and knocked him off the battle field.

Apparently it was the first ever serf face to heir missile.

OK, I'll stop... :-X

haha quality

SaySo

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2022, 10:49:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

In...crop circles?
[close]

Really? That's dope! Care to share anything you've unearthed?

In the UK are there any hazards since there might be unexploded ordinance from WWII? Though I suppose more so in urban areas rather than in farmland?

The reason I ask is that I currently live in Tokyo and every few years they uncover unexploded bombs while doing construction excavation.

LB

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2022, 07:03:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

In...crop circles?
[close]

[close]

In the UK are there any hazards since there might be unexploded ordinance from WWII? Though I suppose more so in urban areas rather than in farmland?

The reason I ask is that I currently live in Tokyo and every few years they uncover unexploded bombs while doing construction excavation.

heard of bomb squad being called for unexploded ordnance many times.  only thing ive had is a surface to aeroplane bullet, was probably about 6 inched long, 2 inches of that being the bullet projectile.  i gave it my boss whos into guns, he seperated it somehow and drilled out the bullet for a keyring hanger.  luckily im very careful, want surgical incisions to find the target.  last thing i want to do is put my spade through  an ancient coin or a bomb.  find plenty of empty 303 shells and musket balls.

heres some stuff i posted in another thread= https://imgur.com/a/xtSSBm8
just uploaded few more interesting bits= https://imgur.com/a/8BqrPc5

and some old galleries i just found on my imgr account of me harassing harassing sex pests(possibly NSFW)
https://imgur.com/gallery/WED3N
https://imgur.com/gallery/sZUzL

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2022, 07:12:42 AM »
apparently when i was in like kindergarten i wouldnt stop making these insane noises at all times and i had to go to special ed classes but i didn't even know i was doing it

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2022, 07:14:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
In...crop circles?
[close]
[close]
[close]
heard of bomb squad being called for unexploded ordnance many times.  only thing ive had is a surface to aeroplane bullet, was probably about 6 inched long, 2 inches of that being the bullet projectile.  i gave it my boss whos into guns, he seperated it somehow and drilled out the bullet for a keyring hanger.  luckily im very careful, want surgical incisions to find the target.  last thing i want to do is put my spade through  an ancient coin or a bomb.  find plenty of empty 303 shells and musket balls.
heres some stuff i posted in another thread= https://imgur.com/a/xtSSBm8
just uploaded few more interesting bits= https://imgur.com/a/8BqrPc5
and some old galleries i just found on my imgr account of me harassing harassing sex pests(possibly NSFW)
https://imgur.com/gallery/WED3N
https://imgur.com/gallery/sZUzL
Sick !!
Aerial picture of buried tranches is very cool, you also take that yourself ?

LB

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2022, 07:32:41 AM »

Sick !!

no, theyre from the internet, just included them as an interesting titbit.  i have thought about getting a drone and looking myself but cant really sensibly afford it.
i have found unknown stuff on google earth though, only visible on certain year layers and not on the other.  as the crop difference may only be visible for a week until the rest of the crop balances out.  not got permission to go check them out though.
i have found 4 unknown sites i have been on, one by a pottery and building stone scatter found fieldwalking.  2 by chance on land permissions i gained.  and the best one from studying the map, looking at land contours, sources of water, sun traps, nearby ancient trackways and pinpointing a field that looked promising.  thats where i found the bronze age gold.  none of those are visible in aerial photos but the proof is in the ground.  got nearly 400 bronze roman coins, all dug one at a time in about a ten mile radius of my house.  im luckily in the heart of roman villa hotspot here in uk, but its been inhabited since early stone age all through to modern day

SaySo

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2022, 08:36:15 AM »

Expand Quote
Sick !!
[close]

no, theyre from the internet, just included them as an interesting titbit.  i have thought about getting a drone and looking myself but cant really sensibly afford it.
i have found unknown stuff on google earth though, only visible on certain year layers and not on the other.  as the crop difference may only be visible for a week until the rest of the crop balances out.  not got permission to go check them out though.
i have found 4 unknown sites i have been on, one by a pottery and building stone scatter found fieldwalking.  2 by chance on land permissions i gained.  and the best one from studying the map, looking at land contours, sources of water, sun traps, nearby ancient trackways and pinpointing a field that looked promising.  thats where i found the bronze age gold.  none of those are visible in aerial photos but the proof is in the ground.  got nearly 400 bronze roman coins, all dug one at a time in about a ten mile radius of my house.  im luckily in the heart of roman villa hotspot here in uk, but its been inhabited since early stone age all through to modern day

Rad! You're like a modern day:

Ever get chased by a huge rolling boulder?

LB

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2022, 08:59:19 AM »
no but have got chased by a farmer during an after dark clandestine operation  8)

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2022, 09:46:25 AM »
no but have got chased by a farmer during an after dark clandestine operation  8)
f-ing love it, thanks for sharing on a skateboarding forum haha

LB

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2022, 02:29:08 PM »
Expand Quote

slikk slikk
[close]
Fuck these people are the worst. Literally had the same thing happen at an old job. Same thing time wise but I'd ride my bike for like twenty five mins before sunrise to get to work before everyone and load up trucks. That way when everyone else turned up shit was ready so they could go. Dickheads all complained because I got to leave early (even tho I too also always did a full day's work) so then I have to come in at 7 and all these dickheads sit around doing nothing while I load up the trucks.

How to mess with them? Have to figure out a way that makes them now waste time and have to be at work the extra half hour every day.

put dead batteries in his mouse every morning.   also, shit in his chips

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2022, 02:54:41 PM »
Rest easy, gents! I see nothing "strange" or "odd" in here!

Well, almost nothing!
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2022, 03:38:51 PM »

Wait are you Neil Parish?

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2022, 03:39:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh come on dude I just changed my sig and this quote is just too good

I got u

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1247
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2022, 03:45:08 PM »
Expand Quote

slikk slikk
[close]

Slap a NAMBLA bumper sticker on the back of their car.  They’ll be driving around for a week wondering why everyone else on the road is screaming at them in a blind rage all the sudden.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.