Author Topic: Cab of girlfriend  (Read 20894 times)

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 226
Re: Cab of girlfriend
« Reply #210 on: June 07, 2022, 09:53:46 AM »

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2022, 09:54:05 AM »
Expand Quote
what is Ren short for? Ka-Ren? Kylo Ren?
[close]

Renjamin

Rennifer

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2238
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2022, 10:54:43 AM »
Cab just waiting for her to slip on the drip and slide right back into his arms.

Saturday night
And the Cab drips
Under the strip light
And I'm sitting
In the kitchen sink
And the Cab drips
Drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip

Waiting
For the telephone to ring
And I'm wondering
Where she's been
And I'm crying
For yesterday
And the Cab drips
Drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip
It's always the same

TelethonJohn

• Rep: 57
« Reply #213 on: June 07, 2022, 11:22:51 AM »
Hope ol' Cab doesn't have to jack of too long and then repent before finding another gal to fornicate with and then repent about that, too. One of my all time favorite BB sections is the ditch section in Future Primitive. The song is called, "Love Letters" and was written by Cab. Ain't ashamed to admit that I've always liked the tune. Perhaps he should dig out the ol' Juno 106 or whatever and start playing that song again. He'll be drowning in pussy in no time.

TelethonJohn

• Rep: 57
« Reply #214 on: June 07, 2022, 11:33:30 AM »
Expand Quote
I clicked on the comments I wanted to see some shit about the cheating, I’m petty, and then someone wrote: ‘keep your head up Cab’…
[close]
!!!

I wish I didn't have the same reaction but the only thing worse than laughing about something untoward is then going and lying about laughing about it. We're all kind of punching up here in a sense, anyway. I used to work in an animal shelter, and occasionally we'd get a surrendered dog or rabbit with head tilt. I came in one day to find a newly surrendered rabbit with head tilt. I went to go look at its paper work and the owner had named it, no joke, Steve Caballero. Didn't bother to explain to the staff why I was laughing. It got adopted and no doubt got a new name though, so a happy story in the end!

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 623
« Reply #215 on: June 07, 2022, 12:30:58 PM »

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2022, 05:13:28 PM »
(Ka)Ren is keeping him like a conquest trophy on her wall, showing him off to all who will look.
Hanging out with him, making it known that he’s still down to humiliate himself for her, and that she controls the situation by slotting him into the emotional indentured servitude of BFF status.

By golly, I like her style!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2022, 07:20:05 PM »
(Ka)Ren is keeping him like a conquest trophy on her wall, showing him off to all who will look.
Hanging out with him, making it known that he’s still down to humiliate himself for her, and that she controls the situation by slotting him into the emotional indentured servitude of BFF status.

By golly, I like her style!
the infamous kiss scene (on stage w/ urethane) is still up on her insta too!!!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1223
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #218 on: June 07, 2022, 07:26:33 PM »
tryna keep ‘em for that vans box! i’d kill myself honestly

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2022, 11:19:48 PM »
Hope ol' Cab doesn't have to jack of too long and then repent before finding another gal to fornicate with and then repent about that, too. One of my all time favorite BB sections is the ditch section in Future Primitive. The song is called, "Love Letters" and was written by Cab. Ain't ashamed to admit that I've always liked the tune. Perhaps he should dig out the ol' Juno 106 or whatever and start playing that song again. He'll be drowning in pussy in no time.

Fuck I love that, never knew Cab wrote that song nor realised the black haired rat was Grosso!  What a life.