Author Topic: kader of baker  (Read 205233 times)

citycity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -97
Re: kader of baker
« Reply #960 on: February 02, 2023, 01:15:42 PM »
Seriously, if Kader is supposed off Baker, does that mean his boards will go on sale?

Because I personally dug that 9” shaped deck from last season and would love to cop a couple more at a discount.
You should buy all those Kader decks cause he’s def off baker and they are never making more of them

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1224
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #961 on: February 02, 2023, 01:23:24 PM »
I said all of this months ago, but yes what horses said is true. Also to note, seven told him he was dumb for quitting baker and tried calling reynolds back and he never answered the phone or got back with him. And to add to him “having shares” in violet, he was supposed to, but pre existing share holders wouldn’t allow it.

twic3

• Rep: 16
« Reply #962 on: February 02, 2023, 01:36:41 PM »
The fact that Violet has shareholders is kind of crazy to me? Unless Supreme and Dill are the shareholders?

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
« Reply #963 on: February 02, 2023, 01:37:46 PM »
If any one person can tell me where they heard this Kader news from I will believe them. Until then, I assume you're all collectively dreaming.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #964 on: February 02, 2023, 01:49:42 PM »
If any one person can tell me where they heard this Kader news from I will believe them. Until then, I assume you're all collectively dreaming.

Euro TM. Obviously

doublesteveburger

« Reply #965 on: February 02, 2023, 01:51:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Euro TM. Obviously

we also heard it from the horses mouth

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #966 on: February 02, 2023, 01:53:30 PM »
Anyone else listen to his bunt interview? Kinda made me lose a lot of respect for him. It was actually hard understanding what he was saying. I love his skating but the fried Orange County dialect paired with his fixation on greed and money is fucking gross.

citycity

• Rep: -97
« Reply #967 on: February 02, 2023, 01:54:29 PM »
I heard it from a kid who gets flowed by Lottie’s

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #968 on: February 02, 2023, 02:07:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Euro TM. Obviously

what’s good

jsettle

• Rep: 134
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #969 on: February 02, 2023, 02:10:55 PM »
I just dm'd the boss to get the real answer. Im sure he will respond back to me in no time

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
« Reply #970 on: February 02, 2023, 02:12:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Euro TM. Obviously
[close]

what’s good

forget to login?

alienlurkshop

• Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #971 on: February 02, 2023, 02:12:42 PM »
I said all of this months ago, but yes what horses said is true. Also to note, seven told him he was dumb for quitting baker and tried calling reynolds back and he never answered the phone or got back with him. And to add to him “having shares” in violet, he was supposed to, but pre existing share holders wouldn’t allow it.

Heard the shares part as well, but thought he was actually given a percentage of violet.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #972 on: February 02, 2023, 02:15:48 PM »
only time I enjoyed Kader was when someone made that gif of him skating on Jason Jessee's forehead

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #973 on: February 02, 2023, 02:29:06 PM »
If this is true it’s the opposite of a life hammer.  Leaving baker cause you’re too burnt out and going back and forth for a start up  deck company. that you piss off the person that seemingly was in your corner from jump and put you on game and that person tells you to kick rocks is wild. Straight up Icarus shit.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #974 on: February 02, 2023, 02:30:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Heard the shares part as well, but thought he was actually given a percentage of violet.
nah not unless something has changed within the last month or two, but before then it fell through. But to be fair with how everything has gone, they should let him because being forced to quit baker (his own doing or not) to ride for violet is harsh as hell.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • Free Max B
« Reply #975 on: February 02, 2023, 02:43:15 PM »
“Seven told him he fucked up and to call the boss back, but he wouldn’t answer.”

Were you in the room or is this fanfic?
Either way kids an idiot, the idea that violet has shareholders outside of “supreme funds violet” is insane, and kader blew it. Whatever footage he is sitting on rn will probably be the peak of his career if true. Why bust your ass when you can wear expensive clothes to dirty curb high manual pads and collect the same paycheck.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #976 on: February 02, 2023, 02:45:56 PM »
“Seven told him he fucked up and to call the boss back, but he wouldn’t answer.”

Were you in the room or is this fanfic?
Either way kids an idiot, the idea that violet has shareholders outside of “supreme funds violet” is insane, and kader blew it. Whatever footage he is sitting on rn will probably be the peak of his career if true. Why bust your ass when you can wear expensive clothes to dirty curb high manual pads and collect the same paycheck.

Free max b
no Peter, I was not, but the guy who was hosting them was.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #977 on: February 02, 2023, 02:48:37 PM »
I’ll believe it once Reynolds IG profile pic is changed from a Kader graphic

veritas

« Reply #978 on: February 02, 2023, 02:49:14 PM »
He's been skating with Supreme / Violet riders for years at this point, I cant remember the last time I saw him in some IG clips with Zach Allen or anyone else on Baker besides Rowan

He skates Violet bloards in his clips, and donated a bunch of them to that charity in Ethiopia

Films with Fat Bill constantly

Obsessed with money and permanently fried

Probably the most marketable and talented person on Baker (besides Reynolds) at 19

let me get uhhhhhhhhh

passtheish

• Rep: 6
« Reply #979 on: February 02, 2023, 03:12:38 PM »
Anyone else listen to his bunt interview? Kinda made me lose a lot of respect for him. It was actually hard understanding what he was saying. I love his skating but the fried Orange County dialect paired with his fixation on greed and money is fucking gross.

Lol first off he's from the valley , his speech has nothing to do with his character or his skating

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 966
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #980 on: February 02, 2023, 03:37:37 PM »
The fact that Violet has shareholders is kind of crazy to me? Unless Supreme and Dill are the shareholders?

i thought A Roy owned the majority of Violet.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

No Wave Comply

• Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #981 on: February 02, 2023, 03:45:44 PM »
If anyone doesn’t understand what Icarus is look it up. 

Sunset Rubdown.

Is ICARUS the new bloard brand Kader’s starting?
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

No Wave Comply

« Reply #982 on: February 02, 2023, 03:52:01 PM »
Has anyone asked: if Kader truly goes to Violet, will he get a legit pro model?

As far as I know, they don’t put out pro models (yet), like everyone’s favorite early 90’s brands Acme and Channel One! 💩

No Wave Comply

« Reply #983 on: February 02, 2023, 03:55:52 PM »
Violent isn't gonna be around in 3 years. Not quite Limosine shabby but certainly can't see them lasting.

Dumb move by Kader if true

Limo shabby?? Get outta here with that shit. What other board brand puts out a legit team promo video with each board drop?

Violet’s whatever though, yeah.

HeapsCool

• Rep: -172
« Reply #984 on: February 02, 2023, 04:00:53 PM »
I don’t really see what the problem is. Reynolds is his mentor. If he is getting an ownership stake, that would be following in the path of his mentor a la Reynolds —> Baker.

I do think it’s a mistake though. Baker has proved its longevity and ability to reinvent themselves whilst  remaining true to their history. companies like FA/Violet are quite faddish and consist of old white men cashing in on young black men’s marketability.

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #985 on: February 02, 2023, 04:08:20 PM »
They kicked out: black guy who fight boxe, Cyril Jackson, Long hair guy that backside fliped hollywood 16 anmd any others. Its business at the end of the day. I think he is becaming too fresh for baker, let him go.
Miss you Rusty Berings

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #986 on: February 02, 2023, 04:09:18 PM »
I don’t really see what the problem is. Reynolds is his mentor. If he is getting an ownership stake, that would be following in the path of his mentor a la Reynolds —> Baker.

I do think it’s a mistake though. Baker has proved its longevity and ability to reinvent themselves whilst  remaining true to their history. companies like FA/Violet are quite faddish and consist of old white men cashing in on young black men’s marketability.

Baker was Blitz tho.

(A)pl(E)

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #987 on: February 02, 2023, 04:06:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Violent isn't gonna be around in 3 years. Not quite Limosine shabby but certainly can't see them lasting.

Dumb move by Kader if true
[close]

Limo shabby?? Get outta here with that shit. What other board brand puts out a legit team promo video with each board drop?

Violet’s whatever though, yeah.

Shabby isn’t the best word, but their logo and graphics are pretty meh and they appeal to a small subsection of skateboarders in comparison to Baker.

I’m a bit Limo fan and supporter, but facts be like that.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #988 on: February 02, 2023, 04:08:02 PM »

Baker was Blitz tho.
(A)pl(E)

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #989 on: February 02, 2023, 04:17:11 PM »

I see what youre saying but Reynolds himself has been accused of doing this exact thing although not to the degree of violet. I don't subscribe to the accusations tho.