Author Topic: Some guys watch and review Osiris - The Storm  (Read 2345 times)

fur lined sea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 223
Some guys watch and review Osiris - The Storm
« on: May 14, 2022, 02:21:20 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7_wQ_jvgFA&t=1761s

Dee Ostrander, his brother and some other guy sit down to watch The Storm.

Everything about the Chad Fernandez part had me laughing, starting from 28:40.

Looks like they review a bunch of other older videos, too - https://www.youtube.com/user/FUCrue69/videos
Globes Opinion made me depressed for years.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Some guys watch and review Osiris - The Storm
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 04:11:55 AM »
lol that was pretty funny actually wasnt expecting it to be that good
switch tail chopper flip out was the ender!
ONTARIO CANADA

OwlGreen

• Rep: -127
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 06:47:13 AM »
These guys are fucking hilarious. I love it.

LittleJerrySeinfeld

• Rep: -16
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 09:36:34 AM »
These guys are clowns , not Dee so much but the dipshit in the middle is horrible . Anyone that sits through this in its entirety is fucked in head . Have fun .

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 12:10:04 PM »
These guys are clowns , not Dee so much but the dipshit in the middle is horrible . Anyone that sits through this in its entirety is fucked in head . Have fun .

Coming to see him in my "cargies". Hope he wants all that smoke. Where else does all the smoke belong? Bulging out the cargies confirmed. 

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 03:19:16 PM »
I made it through about 45 seconds. That was terrible.

"OK, here is the plan, even though I have no special knowledge about the skaters/filmers in these videos, I don't know anything about filming or editing techniques, I have no behind the scenes knowledge of what was going on when they filmed these videos, and I'm not going to prepare by looking up interesting information prior watching these skate videos, BUT I still think my takes are soooo hot that people will want to listen to me and my dumbass friends jabber on for 40 minutes."

The dude in the center is the worst of the group. "How tall is that? Like, 11 feet? Oh man, that impact." Thanks dude. Brilliant commentary.  Move over Sean Penn, Stacey Peralta has a new narrator for his next documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG2KMkQLZmI

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 07:04:45 PM »
Yeah, I don't really get it. They don't really have anything insightful or funny to add. Skimmed through a couple other videos they did and pretty much all they had to say is "woah, gnarly".

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2022, 10:06:42 PM »
Kinda a bit jealous. How do you get so good at skating (Dee pro for Baker, middle guy was on heroin) but not know anything about skateboarding. It's like all their knowledge only comes from talking to each other.

xrossings

• Rep: 61
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 02:01:17 AM »
Kinda a bit jealous. How do you get so good at skating (Dee pro for Baker, middle guy was on heroin) but not know anything about skateboarding. It's like all their knowledge only comes from talking to each other.

wasnt the middle guy also on 1031 for a short bit and doesnt he like make nintendo videos now

Dr Hass

• Rep: 3
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 02:34:47 AM »
I made it through about 45 seconds. That was terrible.

"OK, here is the plan, even though I have no special knowledge about the skaters/filmers in these videos, I don't know anything about filming or editing techniques, I have no behind the scenes knowledge of what was going on when they filmed these videos, and I'm not going to prepare by looking up interesting information prior watching these skate videos, BUT I still think my takes are soooo hot that people will want to listen to me and my dumbass friends jabber on for 40 minutes."

The dude in the center is the worst of the group. "How tall is that? Like, 11 feet? Oh man, that impact." Thanks dude. Brilliant commentary.  Move over Sean Penn, Stacey Peralta has a new narrator for his next documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG2KMkQLZmI

Agree. I watched the one for Extremely Sorry and it's just a video of dude in the middle being snarky but in a really boring, generic way while the two other guys go "woah" every 30 seconds.

Violator

• Rep: 73

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2022, 04:09:37 AM »
https://youtu.be/PoXv18-3c_g
Sorry to bring this thread back but this auto played while I was eating. Already I'm thinking why are they all wet? That room must smell like a dog groomers rubbish bin. Then they talk shit on HUF. Then talk about how people need to grow up which must be the absolute lowest amount of self awareness ever. Two of them are wearing too small cartoon shirts and all look like they were 17 in 2004 and literally never changed. That's all 1 5th of the way into the vid lol

Dr Hass

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2022, 01:23:10 AM »
I cannot escape being recommended this channel, fuck you algorithm. I really love a lot of the videos that they watch but Jesus it’s a really dire watch

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2022, 01:50:56 AM »
I cannot escape being recommended this channel, fuck you algorithm. I really love a lot of the videos that they watch but Jesus it’s a really dire watch
Lol same. YouTube knows I can't resist a hate watch. Mexican guy always says this guy's just chilling having fun not really trying about legit parts. "Is adio still going?" Another "highlight". "What's with British people and just eating beans and bread?" It's baked beans on toast how can you fuck that up? Especially annoying when these are the most buttered spaghetti sounding people on the planet. Also calling people out on midlife crisis is rich when it's literally a couch of people who clearly haven't changed since they were 13. Like I said I can't resist a hate watch lol

xrossings

• Rep: 61
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2022, 01:55:35 AM »
i feel like almost any other group of friends could give some more interesting commentary

Tenterhooks

• Rep: 112
  • I love you x
    • http://davidgalletly.com avatar image
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2022, 02:21:47 AM »
What does 'shmee' mean? Dude says it in the bit where he's calling Chad Fernandez a kook. 'I nearly schmeed him'. Never heard that before.
"Was I a hero? Maybe to Hero, I was a hero." - Doug Brown

doublesteveburger

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2022, 02:58:15 AM »
cringe

Dr Hass

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2022, 04:34:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol same. YouTube knows I can't resist a hate watch. Mexican guy always says this guy's just chilling having fun not really trying about legit parts. "Is adio still going?" Another "highlight". "What's with British people and just eating beans and bread?" It's baked beans on toast how can you fuck that up? Especially annoying when these are the most buttered spaghetti sounding people on the planet. Also calling people out on midlife crisis is rich when it's literally a couch of people who clearly haven't changed since they were 13. Like I said I can't resist a hate watch lol

Lol I saw that bit. Three people who look like they haven’t eaten anything that isn’t fried in years lecturing British people about food.

fur lined sea

• Rep: 223
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2022, 04:59:39 AM »
I take it all back. I could only sit through The Storm one since I've only ever seen Jerry's part from that video. The rest I can't do.
Globes Opinion made me depressed for years.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2022, 12:44:41 PM »
The Storm was terrible and so are they.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2022, 01:33:18 PM »
I actually kinda dig some of their commentaries. The Pigwood one was funny. I feel like the dude in the middle purposely plays up being an antagonist for entertainments sake, as if he were a heel in wrestling. It’s hit or miss though.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2022, 03:38:11 PM »
https://youtu.be/PoXv18-3c_g
Sorry to bring this thread back but this auto played while I was eating. Already I'm thinking why are they all wet? That room must smell like a dog groomers rubbish bin. Then they talk shit on HUF. Then talk about how people need to grow up which must be the absolute lowest amount of self awareness ever. Two of them are wearing too small cartoon shirts and all look like they were 17 in 2004 and literally never changed. That's all 1 5th of the way into the vid lol

@Mean salto yup right on the money. GG Allin wouldn't have even bothered pooping on these dudes.