Author Topic: Buffalo mass shooting, 10 killed  (Read 3026 times)

The real veganshawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 81
  • What the fuck was that
Buffalo mass shooting, 10 killed
« on: May 14, 2022, 06:19:15 PM »
So sad , sites Tucker Carlson as his influence for targeting a supermarket in a mostly black neighborhood.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/14/us/buffalo-ny-supermarket-multiple-shooting/index.html

« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 08:01:21 PM by The real veganshawn »
Cocteau Twins

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
Re: Buffalo mass shooting, 10 killed
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 08:49:26 PM »
Nah I'm good. I've seen like 200+ terrible news stories and for ever single one i literally was able to do nothing about em. It's exhausting. This is some bullshit for the Pentagon to solve.

I'm already doing my part anyways by not being a psycho and supporting my immediate circle so they don't fall in the trenches.

This is just part of the world we live in.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 09:24:03 PM »
Scumbag

RIP
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 11:51:44 PM »
This fucker was from a small town just south of Binghamton (near the NY/Penn border).

It makes sense he is from this part of the country. I can't even express how horrid the culture is in this area. It isn't hard to find people driving around with Confederate flags on their trucks or to find a house with a Confederate flag, a Trump flag, and fuck Biden spelled out in guns flag. Last time I drove through this area, while waiting in line to pay for my gas/snacks the dude in front of me had nazi tattoos. Rural NY/Penn is fucking scary. It feels like Gummo II: Klan Edition.

What a shitty day for Buffalo. The city has its problems, but how awful for some piece of shit from middle-of-nowhere, NY to drive all the way up there to cause this tragedy.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 12:02:42 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 12:54:03 AM »
This fucker was from a small town just south of Binghamton (near the NY/Penn border).

It makes sense he is from this part of the country. I can't even express how horrid the culture is in this area. It isn't hard to find people driving around with Confederate flags on their trucks or to find a house with a Confederate flag, a Trump flag, and fuck Biden spelled out in guns flag. Last time I drove through this area, while waiting in line to pay for my gas/snacks the dude in front of me had nazi tattoos. Rural NY/Penn is fucking scary. It feels like Gummo II: Klan Edition.

What a shitty day for Buffalo. The city has its problems, but how awful for some piece of shit from middle-of-nowhere, NY to drive all the way up there to cause this tragedy.

We call it Pennsyltucky. I grew up there. Basically anything that isn't Pittsburgh, Philly, Erie, Scranton or State College is rust belt hell.

So I actually went to my hometown for the first time in a few years to hang out with my best buds from high school the other day. One of our "hobbies" growing up was driving around back roads and smoking weed...cruisin as it was known. Naturally, we went for a cruise while I was there and it was super fucked up how little things have changed in 20 years. I'm talking same cars in the driveway/yard, same poorly built doghouse with some miserable mutt chained to it (new mutt though), same shitty lawn ornaments.... Except there's trump signs everywhere now.

This is literally what the right wants. It's fucking sick.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 01:34:50 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 07:00:31 AM »
Pretty cool that "great replacement" is just mainstream Republican orthodoxy while the top Democrats in the US keep saying how they want the Republican Party to be strong.

Meanwhile, great replacement theory is what's driving the neo-Nazis in Ukraine whom the US are supporting in our proxy war with Russia.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 07:10:17 AM by manysnakes »
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

pro club blanks

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 09:04:43 AM »
Sick of America not owning up to its racism

They are gonna just "lone shooter" narrative whitewash the shit out of this

Say something about "thoughts and prayers", maybe mention gun control and then do absolutely nothing because they dont want to inconvenience the nazi ass republicans

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2022, 09:35:53 AM »
Meanwhile, great replacement theory is what's driving the neo-Nazis in Ukraine whom the US are supporting in our proxy war with Russia.

There are some nazis in Ukraine but Russians are pure bully scum, also some of the biggest racists.

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2022, 09:53:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There are some nazis in Ukraine but Russians are pure bully scum, also some of the biggest racists.

How is this relevant in any way to what I said?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2022, 11:11:59 AM »
countdown for the “the fbi talked to this guy 6 months ago” story to come out

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2022, 11:36:58 AM »

Say something about "thoughts and prayers", maybe mention gun control and then do absolutely nothing because they dont want to inconvenience the nazi ass republicans

yep, its either terrorism or a lone wolf, depending on skin colour.  poor people.  america is a scary place.
my dad watched some program where ewan mcgregor and some other guy did a cross continental motorcycle journey and  america was the most dangerous country to camp by the roadside apparently

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 81
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2022, 11:43:48 AM »

Read that he had threatened to shoot a gradation ceremony last year and was referred to psychological evaluation but still managed to legally buy guns
Cocteau Twins

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2022, 11:52:43 AM »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2022, 12:08:26 PM »
this happens all the time. almost like they’re connected or something..

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2022, 12:48:09 PM »
I posted this in 2015 after another white supremicist committed a terrorist attack against black people, and I guess it’s still relevant…  :-\

I think that people are making this too much about gun control and the confederate flag when the root of all this is just pure racism and white supremacy. The thing that is troubling is there are many white males out there who share the same views as fuccboi, they just would never take it to that level. I see it all the time on news comments sections, YouTube comments sections, social media, etc. There are websites like stormfront where thousands of white males post the most hateful messages and ideology. The crazy thing is these people could be teachers, lawyers, judges, jury members, etc. Some people think that racism will die out with the older generation but this fuccboi was in his 20's. Its a society problem. When 12 year kids are callig me a nigger over Xbox live, you know its not going to die.

The only real positive from this is i hope this opens up the dialogue about true racism in this country. Not just white peoples right to say the N word or a flag, but deep honest discussions on the dangers of racism in the future, how we can explain to our children why his thought process is wrong and should not be tolerated, and what can we do as a society to just make it not as prevalent.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2022, 12:57:31 PM »

heavily substantiated connections between usa law enforcement and white supremacists by fbi

https://raskin.house.gov/2020/9/subcommittee-chairman-raskin-releases-fbi-document-white-supremacists-law

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2022, 01:06:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yep, its either terrorism or a lone wolf, depending on skin colour.  poor people.  america is a scary place.
my dad watched some program where ewan mcgregor and some other guy did a cross continental motorcycle journey and  america was the most dangerous country to camp by the roadside apparently

I don't know about it being that dangerous. Ive done the x country thing numerous times, camped in dodgy places, car parks, truck stops, etc and while there are many, many, fuck far too many poor and destitute people living on the road, I've never had problems. I keep my wits about me and don't trust anyone, so maybe that's why, but aside from that, America is a pretty scary place right now and its not going to be more welcoming anytime soon.

You know, I will say that when I was driving across during the months leading up the 2021 election, it felt scarier than ever. Although traffic was minimal due to covid, there were ominous feelings in the air.

Regarding this shooting, this is what the mainstream media viewed by Republicans pushes. Tucker Carlson is MSM...
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2022, 01:53:57 PM »

heavily substantiated connections between usa law enforcement and white supremacists by fbi

https://raskin.house.gov/2020/9/subcommittee-chairman-raskin-releases-fbi-document-white-supremacists-law

Gretchen Whitmer’s accused “kidnappers” ended up getting off on all charges when it became obvious that the FBI had directed the entire thing.

The two guys who were killed at the “Draw Mohammed” contest in Texas a few years ago had been working directly with the FBI for years, and two agents tailed them to the site in order to watch them attempt to commit mass murder.

There are just so many of examples of this sort of thing.

companguero

• Rep: 247
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2022, 02:00:31 PM »
Chilling, this guy says he got into a casual conversation with Payton the day before the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogxKjI1QUbg&t=203s&ab_channel=WIVBTV

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2022, 10:19:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Read that he had threatened to shoot a gradation ceremony last year and was referred to psychological evaluation but still managed to legally buy guns

Well clearly the solution to the gun violence issue is more guns so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2022, 10:58:57 PM »
nearly half of republican voters believe in "replacement theory"
which is blatantly just white nationalism
what conservatives are conserving has never been clearer

fuck all of you
and fuck me for thinking not all conservatives are fascist scum
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2022, 06:40:23 AM »
Wow, it’s almost as if America has a white supremacy problem…

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2022, 08:44:39 AM »
The right wing is in the process of taking this country by force. These incidents are going to increase exponentially and the powers that be will continue to do absolutely nothing about it. 

This is just “the quiet part out loud” to the extreme.  An alarming amount of them believe the exact same Shit or worse and think that those of us that don’t deserve to be killed for it.  Real deal fascism is coming down the pipe, so be ready. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2022, 03:41:00 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/ur18fi/they_say_ignorance_is_bliss/

Never heard the expression "black supremacist" until r/conservative today.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2022, 04:15:22 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/ur18fi/they_say_ignorance_is_bliss/

Never heard the expression "black supremacist" until r/conservative today.

Yup, just like how conservatives never mention mental health when a minority shoots the place up.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2022, 05:00:36 PM »
dude literal had "n******" spelled out on his gun...
black supremacists? give me a fucking break
want to be oppressed so bad. no wonder they want fascism

the white community needs to take accountability for white supremacy as an internal problem, not something poc have to deal with. nazis dont want to hear my black ass pointing out their racism, they want me gone or worse dead. let it be a father, mother, brother, sister, friend, etc of the so called "pure" blood they idolize and maybe there will be a change
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

pro club blanks

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2022, 08:13:30 PM »

live, laugh, love

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2022, 08:50:01 AM »
Buffalo shooter - I'm gonna write 180 pages about the raging boner I got each time a white nationalist committed a mass shooting

Maga - Sounds like he's BLM/ Antifa to me

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2022, 09:23:58 AM »
Chilling, this guy says he got into a casual conversation with xxxxx the day before the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogxKjI1QUbg&t=203s&ab_channel=WIVBTV

Don’t say the shooters name dude, c’mon. I know man in the video says his name too but it’s not good practice.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2022, 12:39:39 PM »
why not? it’s important to keep a compendium of people the FBI made contact with who went on to shoot up a place of worship or business